Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 10:22 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Why do no NY shops take parts orders over the phone?

Yea, let's drive all the way out to your shape to place an order. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Last edited by inolen; 01-29-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Most NY shops have their own websites and you have to place the order thru their sites but I know a few shops by me that will take orders over the phone.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen

Yea, let's drive all the way out to your shop to place an order. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
I wasnt sayin drive all the way to my shop asshoe lol. I was just sayin there are shops that have a parts dept that will take phone orders. That NY Honda place has an online site you could order from and their not that far from your crib. Take it easy brotha - no one's patronizing you here lmao.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:34 AM
NealFoReal

Never mind - I thought they sold Kawi stuff too
Old 01-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I wasnt sayin drive all the way to my shop asshoe lol. I was just sayin there are shops that have a parts dept that will take phone orders. That NY Honda place has an online site you could order from and their not that far from your crib. Take it easy brotha - no one's patronizing you here lmao.
I think that sarcasm was directed at the shops, and not to you.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

You could be right lol. Im a lil slow this morning.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My girls bout to bug the **** out on the Streetfighterz. She ordered me a couple of hoodies for my bday from their site and it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't got ****. She's spazzing out, lol.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:39 AM
NealFoReal

have fun with that. It took me close to 2 months to receive my order from them I got 2 of everything though coz they said they shipped the first package and after a while I got impatient and they sent another package.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Bad way to run a business. She sent them an email like a week and a half ago like what's up I paid for 2 day shipping, and they apologized and said they'll throw in a free dvd or t shirt. I still haven't gotten **** though.

In other news this site is incredible.
http://www.revzilla.com/

Free shipping on anything over $40. My Dainese Knee V's are scheduled for delivery today and cost $69.99 everywhere. They were $58 shipped from this site.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 AM
NealFoReal

Im just about to order those. Good lookin. BUT didnt you say they were taking a long time to come in
Old 01-29-2010, 10:47 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I appreciate it, but I don't think much swaps over.
No prob man.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

These arent the Dainese 3x tho. Is this what you ordered And they're $69

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-knee-v-guard
Old 01-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah I got the knee V. Dainese no longer makes the 3x from places I've called, and trust me I called a TON of places. This is just an updated version of the 3x. It has the strap above the knee so it looks like it will be good. Hmm, this is my order receipt. Maybe you gotta add them to the cart?

Item Details Quantity Price (Each) Total Item# 571519
Dainese Knee V Guard
Color: Black
  • AvailableSpecial Order - Usually ships from Philadelphia in 2-4 weeks. Call 877-792-9455 to confirm
  • Qualifies for 30 day no-hassle exchange up

1 $58.65 $58.65 Merchandise $58.65 Shipping FREE! Total $58.65
Old 01-29-2010, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

Kinda ghey. It still shows $69 even after adding to the cart. They got a # on their site so Ima call them. Whats your order # so I can say my buddy just picked them up for $58.65 and I want them to match it. PM it to me if you dont wanna post it on here. How long for delivery
Old 01-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal, no place in the world stocks them apparently so they had to order them from Italy. 8 days from Italy to their warehouse and their now out for delivery in SI. Pretty good turnaround if you ask me. They're right in Philly too so **** gets here quick. I'll PM you the order # now.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks brotha.

Dam as drunk as I was last night I slept like **** JoeJoethePro is not a pro on the pool table And we already know Julio sucks at pool
Originally Posted by DOKE
Just recently I started having that problem. When I drink now, it keeps me awake at night. I don't drink much anymore but when I have more than 1 or 2 drinks I sleep like **** now. Used to make me sleep like a baby.
i always sleep shitty when i drink. thats why i usually drink in the daytime now
Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why do no NY shops take parts orders over the phone?

Yea, let's drive all the way out to your shape to place an order. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
call the shop where drew works. jetsport, in huntington
Old 01-29-2010, 11:08 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Double checked all my swingarm bearing part #s today, and noticed I have 2 of the wrong type of needle bearing for the shock mount.

Everywhere is saying it's going to be a week to get **** in

What are the biggest shops out in LI? Gonna try to hit them all up and see if any happen to have these in stock.

Last edited by inolen; 01-29-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

crazy freddys
Old 01-29-2010, 11:17 AM

Just talked to them, trying LI Kawasaki now.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses