Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
All noted but its nothing new lol. Thats the same **** I been doing for months. FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I will try and make a conscious effort not to do all that **** tho. Oh and you need to change the title to Neal "O" not O's hahaha.

I just got the day off from class so if anyone wants to make some daytime wheelies, holla at cha boy

watched the vid, looks good but stretch on ur arms damn and pull with em!

i'd say turn down the idle too but coudn't hear it much in the vid
Old 01-26-2010, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by tigroo
watched the vid, looks good but stretch on ur arms damn and pull with em!

i'd say turn down the idle too but coudn't hear it much in the vid
thanks buddy. you have no idea how long i been stuck in this exact spot. ****** frustrating. my idles probably around 3500. when i turn it down i always wind up giving it gas and me using the gas is a bad thing lmao - everyone can vouch for that haha. But I'ma try it with the idle down a little more today and post up results
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm going to ride for 2 hours with Brendan but if anyone wants to ride later lemme know. I might be down if I get some studying done
Old 01-26-2010, 12:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Keep your body away from the bike! Lean back, extend your arms! It really will make things slow down and give you more time to play with the brake/gas. I know I'm being a broken record, but you need it
Old 01-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chinof4i
hell no am so don......i need sleep..........
good meeting u man, u need a bigger truck lol, s10=my size truck.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Keep your body away from the bike! Lean back, extend your arms! It really will make things slow down and give you more time to play with the brake/gas. I know I'm being a broken record, but you need it
nah i like this broken record coz eventually its gonna happen or ima kill this bike trying lol. lets see how we do today

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
word - he needs an f150 or something big like that. im surprised his truck actually moves w him in it lol. im out - wheelie time
Old 01-26-2010, 12:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Also, don't lean to the inside of the bike so much ready to hop off at any moment. You want the bike to be under you.

I think I'm gonna come out with a whistle this weekend.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:14 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

i no ...nice meeting u too..had mad fun.....
Old 01-26-2010, 12:18 PM
NealFoReal

Also, don't lean to the inside of the bike so much ready to hop off at any moment. You want the bike to be under you.

I think I'm gonna come out with a whistle this weekend.
A whistle might help lol. Ummm okay - dont lean inside ready to hop off - gotta look at the video again. I know I always hop off but it always stalls which is why I wind up hoppin off Keep my body away from bike - lean back and extend arms. Check. Meetin Brendan at 1 so I just gotta remember this by then and I'll be good lol Chino - **** you asshoe. Come meet us to make wheelies. Rest later.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:24 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Yo I just text you the rev limiter ring tone kid. You wanna ride today? Im off for the day and wanna make some wheelies. Wassup????
when you get a chance text it to me, i wonder if it would sound decent on my black berry, it'll be fun just to play it at my desk and **** off peeps at work..... lol.
you have my number right......?
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 PM

I know I always hop off but it always stalls which is why I wind up hoppin off
When you lean to the inside of the bike, you make the bike itself straighten up, therefor making it more likely to stall. So either you're leaning in the whole time and making it gradually straighten out and stall, or the second it gets near stalling you're putting the nail in the coffin by leaning in. When you feel it wanting to stall, you need to get to the outside, forcing the bike underneath you. In otherwords, you need to do the exact opposite of what you're doing.

Last edited by inolen; 01-26-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

A whistle might help lol. Ummm okay - dont lean inside ready to hop off - gotta look at the video again. I know I always hop off but it always stalls which is why I wind up hoppin off Keep my body away from bike - lean back and extend arms. Check. Meetin Brendan at 1 so I just gotta remember this by then and I'll be good lol Chino - **** you asshoe. Come meet us to make wheelies. Rest later.
just come down and stay with joel, he taught joejoe everything he knows.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by ethiopian
nice
Old 01-26-2010, 12:31 PM
NealFoReal

When you lean to the inside of the bike, you make the bike itself straighten up, therefor making it more likely to stall. So either you're leaning in the whole time and making it gradually straighten out and stall, or the second it gets near stalling you're putting the nail in the coffin by leaning in. When you feel it wanting to stall, you need to get to the outside, forcing the bike underneath you.
Yeah I just watched the video and noticed that. Ok - another thing to add to the list

ahahahahahahaha.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:36 PM

Also to note, by keeping your arms stretched out and body farther away from the bike, I think you're going to naturally make the bike stay more to the inside. 2 birds 1 stone
Old 01-26-2010, 03:36 PM
NealFoReal

Also to note, by keeping your arms stretched out and body farther away from the bike, I think you're going to naturally make the bike stay more to the inside. 2 birds 1 stone
Eh I made minimal progress. Instead of constantly doing 1 I was getting 1.5 but they still tightened up. I know wtf I gotta do but its just gettin the bike to do that lol. Im gonna buy a new tire coz the left side is so worn out that as soon as I pop it up Im fighting to keep it centered and it ***** me up I think
Old 01-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So after much debate, I told my girl to pick up the Sick side mount bars for me. Hopefully I like them.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:51 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
So after much debate, I told my girl to pick up the Sick side mount bars for me. Hopefully I like them.
You better worry about liking balance point and brake control first son . J/f'n wit ya Tone haha.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I realized I cant even take em if you dont like em. I dont got a 43mm front end anymore I do wanna try your bike w them tho.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
You better worry about liking balance point and brake control first son . J/f'n wit ya Tone haha.
Word.

I realized I cant even take em if you dont like em. I dont got a 43mm front end anymore I do wanna try your bike w them tho.
Yeah they should be here hopefully before Valentines day. Hopefully my ******* around radiator cap gets here soon too. I can't wait til you guys start riding Jersey again since I'm like right under the Outer Bridge.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses