Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

BTW Neal, I just exported this so you can see yourself getting too close to the bike, hopping off prematurely and gassing too much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYHiYpnR38

Edit: Notice how you practically death spin on your first one. It's a combination of you moving your body in too close to the bike, and you giving it too much gas. Notice how your arms are bent at about 90", straighten them out some and lean back. You're giving yourself very little room for error by staying sucked into the bike like that. Leaning your body back is going to make it go around slower and give you a lot more room for gas/brake inputs.

Last edited by inolen; 01-26-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word I watched it real quick now but Ima check it out a little later in more detail when I get home. Running out now. Good lookin tho brotha. Do you happen to have any footage of me doing tight recons Or at least tight for me Curious to know how wide they really are.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:07 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so is anyone plannign on going to the p.a spot anytime soon/?? i mean it has been a little warmer...
i am
maybe this saturday, but its calling for snow, so i'll prob just stay home and work on the bike.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:29 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen
Damn, $250 for a tank is ebay status
ahahahahaha token must have some jew in his blood.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
ahahahahaha token must have some jew in his blood.
nah i think asian son. im jewish and would NEVER ask that much for a tank lol
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Edit: Notice how you practically death spin on your first one. It's a combination of you moving your body in too close to the bike, and you giving it too much gas. Notice how your arms are bent at about 90", straighten them out some and lean back. You're giving yourself very little room for error by staying sucked into the bike like that. Leaning your body back is going to make it go around slower and give you a lot more room for gas/brake inputs.
All noted but its nothing new lol. Thats the same **** I been doing for months. FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I will try and make a conscious effort not to do all that **** tho. Oh and you need to change the title to Neal "O" not O's hahaha.

I just got the day off from class so if anyone wants to make some daytime wheelies, holla at cha boy

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 01-26-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks to Dirty George - this is my new ringtone on my phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14YQKBevf0o
is there anyway u could text me that.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
is there anyway u could text me that.
I'll try. If it dont work I could email you the sound file and you can set it up at myxer.com for free. But I'll try to text it right now
Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 AM
NealFoReal

It let me send it - on its way now . I cut a portion of it out and used it but it will do the job and hopefully scare the **** outta someone lol
Old 01-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Soup Mafia

yo **** son it worked!!!! it starteled me too lol. u the man.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:15 AM
NealFoReal

**** is pimpin lol.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

**** is pimpin lol.
Neal, send that **** to me. I'll pm you my number
Old 01-26-2010, 09:21 AM
NealFoReal

Word PM it to me and I got you.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Word PM it to me and I got you.
Thanks Neal!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
Thanks Neal!
you got it
Old 01-26-2010, 09:38 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Yooooo just got home..............i miss 75 degrees.........
Old 01-26-2010, 09:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Yooooo just got home..............i miss 75 degrees.........
Yo I just text you the rev limiter ring tone kid. You wanna ride today? Im off for the day and wanna make some wheelies. Wassup????
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
yo i just text you the rev limiter ring tone kid. You wanna ride today? Im off for the day and wanna make some wheelies. Wassup????
hell no am so don......i need sleep..........
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 AM
NealFoReal

asshoe.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 AM
NealFoReal

WTF??????? No one can make daytime wheelies today Im out for a bit - holla at me if you wanna ride

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses