Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 03:40 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I wouldn't expect them to come with that

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ sells the clear stuff by the foot or so.

Or just go buy some fuel line from your local auto store. Although people say it's not good and that the brake fluid will eat through it over time, I've never actually had that happen
Originally Posted by MikeM
hit up hohey first to find out. if the naswers no, hit up yoyodyneti.com for the clear hose that wont fade
thanks guys
i just called hohey and he said they dont come with one. he suggested to get this from yoyo as best solution or or 1/4" fuel tube..... http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInf...tid=19.6371.26
but i didnt want to wait for yoyo, so i printed it out and took it to my local dealer and they gave me this clear fuel line tubing. its 1/4", but its super close to 6mm and fit real tight and nice....
if any one needs a little peice for the magura or brembo let me know.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

$250 for a tank is ebay status. Thats wack And InsaneCrazy - just sent you a pm on that line coz I got the **** they were sayin would get brittle and crack. I need to get rid of that if it might crack I can see it now - SS coaster to cracked reservoir line to me gettin fucked up lol.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
$250 for a tank is ebay status. Thats wack And InsaneCrazy - just sent you a pm on that line coz I got the **** they were sayin would get brittle and crack. I need to get rid of that if it might crack I can see it now - SS coaster to cracked reservoir line to me gettin fucked up lol.
Yah. I passed on the tank, but bought the wheel from Nate.

Finding this tank sucks
Old 01-25-2010, 04:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Does anybody on here want a set of convertibars? They're off my stunt bike. They're not mint, but nothing is bent or broke.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Does anybody on here want a set of convertibars? They're off my stunt bike. They're not mint, but nothing is bent or broke.
no but i want your 50 something sprocket. i was getting pretty pissed at mine while clutching out of stuff yesterday. takes too much distance to get it back in control.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I used to want them so bad but Iono if I still do or not. How much you want for them

edit: but im sure youll be able to sell them easy on sl or sr.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
no but i want your 50 something sprocket. i was getting pretty pissed at mine while clutching out of stuff yesterday. takes too much distance to get it back in control.
Sure, call me next time before we go out and I'll bring it, and you bring whatever it was I told you for it
Old 01-25-2010, 04:41 PM

I used to want them so bad but Iono if I still do or not. How much you want for them

edit: but im sure youll be able to sell them easy on sl or sr.
I'll take like $230 for them. They're $330 + shipping new. It's not that I don't like them, it's that they make me crazy without markings
Old 01-25-2010, 04:42 PM
NealFoReal

I'll take like $230 for them. They're $330 + shipping new. It's not that I don't like them, it's that they make me crazy without markings
I dont want them that bad no mo lol. Someone will buy them tho fo sho.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:04 PM
NealFoReal

Teach on his BMW 1000rr for those to lazy to click the SR link lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-rdm_YwLgc
Old 01-25-2010, 05:18 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

........ And InsaneCrazy - just sent you a pm on that line coz I got the **** they were sayin would get brittle and crack. I need to get rid of that if it might crack I can see it now - SS coaster to cracked reservoir line to me gettin fucked up lol.
no prob, i got it for ya bro, one less thing you'll have to worry about
im leaving for A.C. this Wed afternoon for a few days to celabrate my Bday so if you dont get me your addy by then, i prob wont be able to get it out til next week.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Teach on his BMW 1000rr for those to lazy to click the SR link lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-rdm_YwLgc
this guys drifts are fukn krazy
Old 01-25-2010, 07:39 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juzslidin
there is a slim chance , but usually only lots i use 2nd or higher are the lot where the dfl sessions are , or the local lot in newark
u go down to the theaters lot??
Old 01-25-2010, 09:47 PM
90-day squid probation

do anybody have a front left footpeg with the bracket
Old 01-25-2010, 09:48 PM
90-day squid probation

for the f4i***
Old 01-25-2010, 11:42 PM
90-day squid probation

anyone rydin this week if the weather is nice
Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 AM
NealFoReal

Thanks to Dirty George - this is my new ringtone on my phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14YQKBevf0o
Old 01-26-2010, 12:59 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

how much u looking for i try them out
Old 01-26-2010, 01:10 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so is anyone plannign on going to the p.a spot anytime soon/?? i mean it has been a little warmer...
Old 01-26-2010, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Drew C.
how much u looking for i try them out
he posted around $230 for them when I asked. They cost $330 + shipping new.

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so is anyone plannign on going to the p.a spot anytime soon/?? i mean it has been a little warmer...
Yes when it gets warmer.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses