Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Joejoe wanted me to paste this link in here because he didnt belive it, he didnt seem very happy about it lol.

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9808
Joel makes it seem like JoeJoe didn't know how to finger count until he took hold of his tentacles and showed him the light

Last edited by inolen; 01-25-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:13 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
anyone know if the left hand magura 13mm is supossed to come with a tube/hose to go from the MC to the resivor? i thought it should have come with it......

i got this one with my hohey big rotor set up and this is all that came with it....... i wasnt sure if i should let hohey know, order one from a magura dealer, go to local bike shop and see if they have something that would work......? any ideas
I wouldn't expect them to come with that

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ sells the clear stuff by the foot or so.

Or just go buy some fuel line from your local auto store. Although people say it's not good and that the brake fluid will eat through it over time, I've never actually had that happen
Old 01-25-2010, 09:21 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen

Or just go buy some fuel line from your local auto store. Although people say it's not good and that the brake fluid will eat through it over time, I've never actually had that happen
thanks man, this is the first time i bought a good MC, all the other i bought were stock radials so the came with the tube. so i wasnt really sure what to use.....lol
i'll just hit up my local cyclecenter and see what they have first. other wise i'll order the clear stuff. i bought a good mc, so i dont want to cheap out on a cheap hose or have it leak, deterioate or anything. thanks for the info.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:33 AM

Hey Ethiopian, question out of left field here.

Do you happen to know anyone with an 07 zx6r front wheel or an 03/04 blue gas tank?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Serious question here... what are those things called you use to work out your hands? You know what I'm talking about? It's like 2 grips you hold into your hand and squeeze together to work out your fingers. I'm gonna need it for this extremely un-ez pull. After 5 minutes I had to start using my middle finger because I couldn't feel my index anymore, lol.
When im not riding every day, I squeeze boobies a lot instead.

Also, how much should I be letting off the throttle after I clutch it up? I know it's very vague, and it depends on a lot of things, but should it be a significant amount, or just a little? At half throttle it was just doing a bunny hop. I feel like I'd need to be at almost full throttle to clutch it up. Do I keep it almost full and ride the brake, do I keep it at almost full and then immediately drop it to 1/4 or 3/8, or do I just let off a very tiny bit?
thats gonna be different on every wheelie every time. sometimes you gotta give it more gas, sometimes not

Also Mike, why did you say as long as I can hit the brake in time doing *** drags? Am I more likely to **** myself up *** dragging when I loop, or is it just going to come up much harder when I'm at a complete standstill?
If you dont hit the brake, you go over backwards. youre probably a little less likely to get injured with the foot drag as long as youre going slow enough to step away from it when it goes.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Also, are these the Vortex clipons everyone uses? The 7mm ones? Sorry for the 9 million questions. Need to give my girl a link for Valentines day.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...--16-VORT.html
those are good
Old 01-25-2010, 09:41 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
anyone know if the left hand magura 13mm is supossed to come with a tube/hose to go from the MC to the resivor? i thought it should have come with it......

i got this one with my hohey big rotor set up and this is all that came with it....... i wasnt sure if i should let hohey know, order one from a magura dealer, go to local bike shop and see if they have something that would work......? any ideas
hit up hohey first to find out. if the naswers no, hit up yoyodyneti.com for the clear hose that wont fade
Old 01-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Just ordered a used radiator cap off Ebay. Hopefully it's good. $18.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

the fluid doesnt actually eat through it, well not in this lifetime. the brake fluid does make the tubing get brittle to where it will crack if you bend it. if its only gonna be on there for a year or so, fuel hose will be fine
Old 01-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Do you happen to know anyone with an 07 zx6r front wheel or an 03/04 blue gas tank?
for the wheel ***** does, tony p might, token probably has like 17not sure about the gas tank but i wouldnt be suprised if token had 17 of those too.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Joel makes it seem like JoeJoe didn't know how to finger count until he took hold of his tentacles and showed him the light
joejoe told me all joel did was tell him to do stuff, not explain how to do it just to go do it.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:35 PM

for the wheel ***** does, tony p might, token probably has like 17not sure about the gas tank but i wouldnt be suprised if token had 17 of those too.
Would you like to call Token and ask about the tank? I'll PM ***** about the wheel.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah ill shot token a text about a rim and tank.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...orks-08-a.html
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 PM

Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 PM
bp chaser

i know that guy
Old 01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
I know it funny cause I'm shorter then you are
yes you are hah. Finally taller than someone

Originally Posted by juzslidin
most likely first , im not sure if u mean when mike was upset with me , or rickys day out .... but they were both kinda small lots so first
Word I meant when Mike got upset lol - only reason I asked is coz you were movin so I thought you maybe were in 2nd at that speed but I guess that could be done in 1st as well

Serious question here... what are those things called you use to work out your hands? You know what I'm talking about? It's like 2 grips you hold into your hand and squeeze together to work out your fingers. I'm gonna need it for this extremely un-ez pull. After 5 minutes I had to start using my middle finger because I couldn't feel my index anymore, lol.

Also, how much should I be letting off the throttle after I clutch it up? I know it's very vague, and it depends on a lot of things, but should it be a significant amount, or just a little? At half throttle it was just doing a bunny hop. I feel like I'd need to be at almost full throttle to clutch it up. Do I keep it almost full and ride the brake, do I keep it at almost full and then immediately drop it to 1/4 or 3/8, or do I just let off a very tiny bit?

Also Mike, why did you say as long as I can hit the brake in time doing *** drags? Am I more likely to **** myself up *** dragging when I loop, or is it just going to come up much harder when I'm at a complete standstill?
This whole post is Get out there and DO WORK son. And reason I liked *** drags when I started was coz I would always wind up chasing pow pows when doing staggered. When I started doing *** drags I just concentrated on parking the bike on the bar so I was comfortable with where the bar was - made staggered easier when I went back to it coz I knew how high I needed to be.

Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
hahaha fu 2 wheel neal
Oh **** tap dance tommy in this bitch

Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
you didnt call me asshoe!!
Originally Posted by joey1
everyone calls you ASSHOE!
+1 I always call you an asshoe

Joejoe wanted me to paste this link in here because he didnt belive it, he didnt seem very happy about it lol.

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9808

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 01-25-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:39 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

there is a slim chance , but usually only lots i use 2nd or higher are the lot where the dfl sessions are , or the local lot in newark
Old 01-25-2010, 02:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
there is a slim chance , but usually only lots i use 2nd or higher are the lot where the dfl sessions are , or the local lot in newark
now i just gotta get comfy bangin off the limiter. The only time I tried to do that I was so focused on yanking the throttle back all the way I forgot about the brake and wound up scraping for a bit before tossin my bike lmao - not HB but FB coaster
Old 01-25-2010, 02:41 PM

Damn, $250 for a tank is ebay status

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses