Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 09:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
i am tying to give out wake up calls but everyone turns there fone off
My phone was dead from last night, I was hung over and didn't leave my bed until like 2 PM I moaned for Leah to connect it and text you that we wouldn't be out
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam I was gonna get an AT cage next cage which is now But I wouldnt want it if my shins are gettin all banged up Ima have to ride someones bike that got one before shellin out dough for one.
You're like 5'2". You'll have no issues.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You're like 5'2". You'll have no issues.
Woah woah woah Mr. Zuki no need for that
Old 01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
Woah woah woah Mr. Zuki no need for that
I thought Neal was a midget?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:54 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I thought Neal was a midget?
Yeah he def is a midget...
Old 01-24-2010, 10:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm 5'7 asshoes
Old 01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
u get close then jump off the bike and grab the pole!!

let the bike go!!

ego and i were out at the mega spot sat it was great nice temp out, but i rode up so the ride homke was f`in cold!!
when i jumped off i ran straight into it and wound up just huggin the pole we've had some nice days too
Old 01-24-2010, 10:47 PM

I'm 5'7 asshoes
I know it funny cause I'm shorter then you are
Old 01-24-2010, 10:53 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

you definitely know a thing or three about em. I just watched the video I made where you did that ss rev limiter coaster gimme another couple of weeks and I got that son was that in 2nd gear or in 1st

ight im out - food time
most likely first , im not sure if u mean when mike was upset with me , or rickys day out .... but they were both kinda small lots so first
Old 01-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Serious question here... what are those things called you use to work out your hands? You know what I'm talking about? It's like 2 grips you hold into your hand and squeeze together to work out your fingers. I'm gonna need it for this extremely un-ez pull. After 5 minutes I had to start using my middle finger because I couldn't feel my index anymore, lol.

Also, how much should I be letting off the throttle after I clutch it up? I know it's very vague, and it depends on a lot of things, but should it be a significant amount, or just a little? At half throttle it was just doing a bunny hop. I feel like I'd need to be at almost full throttle to clutch it up. Do I keep it almost full and ride the brake, do I keep it at almost full and then immediately drop it to 1/4 or 3/8, or do I just let off a very tiny bit?

Also Mike, why did you say as long as I can hit the brake in time doing *** drags? Am I more likely to **** myself up *** dragging when I loop, or is it just going to come up much harder when I'm at a complete standstill?
Old 01-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also 58 degrees tomorrow but pouring rain. ****.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also, are these the Vortex clipons everyone uses? The 7mm ones? Sorry for the 9 million questions. Need to give my girl a link for Valentines day.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...--16-VORT.html
Old 01-24-2010, 11:50 PM

biG buSiNeSs bx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
It was good seeing you out

Had a fun day, can't wait to put in more work recording with the 5d. We just need to teach Tommy how lenses work, half of my footage of him has just his helmet in frame

sorry ant next time ill move far away!!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:52 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4245863]**** tap dance tommy is ALWAYS gettin in the way lol. I got a million shots of him in the way frm RickNY's Big Day out haha.

hahaha fu 2 wheel neal
Old 01-24-2010, 11:52 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by toneth
Also, are these the Vortex clipons everyone uses? The 7mm ones? Sorry for the 9 million questions. Need to give my girl a link for Valentines day.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...--16-VORT.html

Yes.. You need the 43mm ones..
Old 01-24-2010, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
i am tying to give out wake up calls but everyone turns there fone off
you didnt call me asshoe!!
Old 01-25-2010, 12:21 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

My bad Toneth, just noticed you called this morning. haha. I was still sleeping when you called..
Old 01-25-2010, 01:08 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
you didnt call me asshoe!!
everyone calls you ASSHOE!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Joejoe wanted me to paste this link in here because he didnt belive it, he didnt seem very happy about it lol.

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9808
Old 01-25-2010, 09:09 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

anyone know if the left hand magura 13mm is supossed to come with a tube/hose to go from the MC to the resivor? i thought it should have come with it......

i got this one with my hohey big rotor set up and this is all that came with it....... i wasnt sure if i should let hohey know, order one from a magura dealer, go to local bike shop and see if they have something that would work......? any ideas

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses