Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 04:21 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Queens.
o thats not far from me at all..when the nxt time u rydin
Old 01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
o thats not far from me at all..when the nxt time u rydin
No clue actually. Try to get out once during the week maybe then next weekend hopefully
Old 01-24-2010, 04:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

When you people first started stalling on poles and **** like that would you go straightline into it and then step on the pole or would you do circles gettin closer and closer and then stall onto it
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

No clue actually. Try to get out once during the week maybe then next weekend hopefully
o aite....yo just send a message on a day u ride or i will hit u on a day im off and see if you gon ride...we dont have no open lots out here soo.......and i can jus throw the bike up on the truck and *** out there
Old 01-24-2010, 05:47 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Handbrake Coasters are comin along About ****** time
let me know if you have any probs with em .... i think i know a thing or two about em .... lol
Old 01-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So I can't figure out why my damn radiator cap is leaking coolant. Are you supposed to fill the radiator up to the very top with coolant? The cap looks fine. I'm going to try to order another one. Are there any alternatives to OEM radiator caps? Maybe some after market **** that seals tighter?
Old 01-24-2010, 05:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
let me know if you have any probs with em .... i think i know a thing or two about em .... lol
you definitely know a thing or three about em. I just watched the video I made where you did that ss rev limiter coaster gimme another couple of weeks and I got that son was that in 2nd gear or in 1st

ight im out - food time
Old 01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

When you people first started stalling on poles and **** like that would you go straightline into it and then step on the pole or would you do circles gettin closer and closer and then stall onto it
i started doing it from circles, then i found i liked straightline better
Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Btw, pics of the bike. Good looks Eric.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
i started doing it from circles, then i found i liked straightline better
Word - **** scared me today so just tryna figure out if maybe I shouldnt be trying them like that and I should wait.

Tone the Natural - dont get oil on gma's bricks
Old 01-24-2010, 08:51 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh **** Toneth now its time to go it lol and is it just me or is that A-town cage bulky as **** maybe its just me cause i had fairings on my bike so the cage fit to them nicelyfrom the side it doesnt look as bulky
Old 01-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by monday518
Oh **** Toneth now its time to go it lol and is it just me or is that A-town cage bulky as **** maybe its just me cause i had fairings on my bike so the cage fit to them nicelyfrom the side it doesnt look as bulky
Dude me and Eric were talking about it it's RIDICULOUSLY bulky. I'm 6'5 so in normal riding position my knees are really forward and my legs bent back with my feet on the pegs. The shorter you are the less forward your knees are. The cage is basically touching my shins all the time. I already got welts all over my shins. Cage is a MONSTER... Looks like a tank could hit it and it would be fine.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:00 PM
NealFoReal

Dam I was gonna get an AT cage next cage which is now But I wouldnt want it if my shins are gettin all banged up Ima have to ride someones bike that got one before shellin out dough for one.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Im alot taller than you so your legs wont be as close to it your knees arent that far forward. It looks like a great cage. Im so tall that any cage would probably be like that. Ill let you ride mine when I come out.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:06 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah but Eric said he was bangin his shins on it too. BUT at the same time Ricky said he dont bang his shins and Im closer to Rickys height. Eh I'll either ride yours or his bike to see whats what
Old 01-24-2010, 09:11 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Toneth you ****, Do you know what a bad radiator cap looks like?????? It can look MINT but that seal can be fucked...

Ok, you dont want to take my advice and replace the cap first to see if it fixes the leak, then that means you need a new radiator... Start shopping on SL-SR and ebay.... You can find one for like 150-200 bucks.. LOL..
Old 01-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Toneth you ****, Do you know what a bad radiator cap looks like?????? It can look MINT but that seal can be fucked...

Ok, you dont want to take my advice and replace the cap first to see if it fixes the leak, then that means you need a new radiator... Start shopping on SL-SR and ebay.... You can find one for like 150-200 bucks.. LOL..
I said I was going to get a new cap in my other post asshoe. What I asked was if there were aftermarket caps that are better
Old 01-24-2010, 09:16 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

lol its just a cap...
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

u get close then jump off the bike and grab the pole!!

let the bike go!!

ego and i were out at the mega spot sat it was great nice temp out, but i rode up so the ride homke was f`in cold!!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Just get a stock one and see if it fixes it. If not either gotta **** with the filler on the radiator to make it stop leaking or replace the radiator.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses