Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUYWXIPDFZw
Old 01-22-2010, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
oh fakodelfunko
honestly im so stressed with wheelies that i dont give a **** when I ride And I aint going out in the freezing cold just to get stressed the **** out even more than I am But I did watch JS too and it was gangsta especially the reunion what what.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:00 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

lmaooo that was a good vid def laughed my *** offf
Old 01-22-2010, 07:06 AM
NealFoReal

Tired
Old 01-22-2010, 07:10 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i'm tired of this cold weather
Old 01-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i guess thats why i ride so much . it a stress release for me
Old 01-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Got insurance and just spent 3 hours at the DMV getting plates. My **** is all ready to ride. Neal they didn't even ask for a bill of sale, I was just nice to the woman and I was in a suit from work so I guess I looked like a respectable young man and she just asked how much I paid for it I told her $1000 and she just wrote the # with "ok" and her signature next to it. My ****'s ready to go, got my plates in hand, Eric's coming down tomorrow and the bike will be done. I'm gonna ride tomorrow night. That means my wheelie career should be over by Sunday.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:15 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
got insurance and just spent 3 hours at the dmv getting plates. My **** is all ready to ride. Neal they didn't even ask for a bill of sale, i was just nice to the woman and i was in a suit from work so i guess i looked like a respectable young man and she just asked how much i paid for it i told her $1000 and she just wrote the # with "ok" and her signature next to it. My ****'s ready to go, got my plates in hand, eric's coming down tomorrow and the bike will be done. I'm gonna ride tomorrow night. That means my wheelie career should be over by sunday.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Got insurance and just spent 3 hours at the DMV getting plates. My **** is all ready to ride. Neal they didn't even ask for a bill of sale, I was just nice to the woman and I was in a suit from work so I guess I looked like a respectable young man and she just asked how much I paid for it I told her $1000 and she just wrote the # with "ok" and her signature next to it. My ****'s ready to go, got my plates in hand, Eric's coming down tomorrow and the bike will be done. I'm gonna ride tomorrow night. That means my wheelie career should be over by Sunday.
They did a vin look up so they didn't need the bill of sale.

But I'm sure you were straight pimpin in your suit homey

Not trying to take that away from you...
Old 01-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
They did a vin look up so they didn't need the bill of sale.

But I'm sure you were straight pimpin in your suit homey

Not trying to take that away from you...
They only charges me sales tax on $1,000 I think. KBB on the bike is $3,300. How dare you.

Also, where's Neal? New Tsimfuckus (the kid with that disease that makes him look all nuts that everyone's been trying to get to the spot.. Lil homey got dumped by his girl.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...4Sgh768m89RfeO
Old 01-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

They only charges me sales tax on $1,000 I think. KBB on the bike is $3,300. How dare you.
That doesn't have anything to do with the vin look up.

and nobody lies about the real price of the bike either. Hahahaha
Old 01-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Damn son, shitting all over my parade. Let me live. I used my incredible charm on her damnit.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol
Old 01-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Damn son, shitting all over my parade. Let me live. I used my incredible charm on her damnit.
ok here goes...

Great job Toneth! You da man! I'll be she wet herself when she saw you strut up in your suit and tag a motorcycle. She was all about the rebel in you.

too much?
Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

oh congrats on getting that thing ready. Enjoy the whoolies. Sounds like you got some good teachers
Old 01-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

ok here goes...

Great job Toneth! You da man! I'll be she wet herself when she saw you strut up in your suit and tag a motorcycle. She was all about the rebel in you.

too much?
Nah that's pretty accurate.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive never once registered a bike for more than a thousand bux and ny dmv never ask for a bill of sale
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
ive never once registered a bike for more than a thousand bux and ny dmv never ask for a bill of sale
Yeah they only ask if you say like 1 dollar or something ridiculous. I wasn't going to admit anything on an open forum though.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

wheelies anyone today?
Old 01-22-2010, 03:52 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Anyone riding tonight?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses