Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Drew C.
who is going down to FL for stuntwars
looks like just you
Old 01-18-2010, 12:32 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
looks like just you
no there a cupple of peps comming
Old 01-18-2010, 01:03 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

I just got back from down there with gil. I was thinking of maybe going back down to stuntwars but there isn't going to be that many people going this year so might hold off till XDL
Old 01-18-2010, 01:37 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EGO
I just got back from down there with gil. I was thinking of maybe going back down to stuntwars but there isn't going to be that many people going this year so might hold off till XDL
dam i just going down to ride for a week and go watch stuntwars u should come and ride
Old 01-18-2010, 02:13 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.vimeo.com/8775792

Ugh... I wanna ride.

Andrew, just waiting on this extra subframe to show up and then I'll have everything. Everything else is sitting completely stripped down and ready to go in my living room
Old 01-18-2010, 04:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
i watched that clip the other day im goin to make the wheelies now.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.vimeo.com/8775792

Ugh... I wanna ride.

Andrew, just waiting on this extra subframe to show up and then I'll have everything. Everything else is sitting completely stripped down and ready to go in my living room
damn sick video ... they work those bikes nicely ... and talk bout ridin im crusin around today ... alone lol ... gotta take advantage of the nicer weather, still gettin used to the extra lever but hb is coming along nicely .... can finally do seat standers
Old 01-18-2010, 04:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I really shouldnt be riding. I just got home from last night and got zero sleep. Ughhhh ima give it a go anyway. Apparantly I offended some people last night by calling them asshoes lol.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I really shouldnt be riding. I just got home from last night and got zero sleep. Ughhhh ima give it a go anyway. Apparantly I offended some people last night by calling them asshoes lol.
you call everyone ******* what the hell is their problem .... and dude u can do some no LOOK O's when u fall asleep practicing lmao
Old 01-18-2010, 04:19 PM
NealFoReal

Moral of the story - dont make drunk dials Off to make the wheelies
Old 01-18-2010, 04:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
you call everyone ******* what the hell is their problem .... and dude u can do some no LOOK O's when u fall asleep practicing lmao
Yeah well she didnt take it like that hahaha. She removed me as a face book friend and sent me some nasty messages hahahaha. Oh well **** happens. ****** ppl need to lighten up - I called her an asshoe not ******* lol...
Old 01-18-2010, 04:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Rep for everyone
Old 01-18-2010, 04:24 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Yeah well she didnt take it like that hahaha. She removed me as a face book friend and sent me some nasty messages hahahaha. Oh well **** happens. ****** ppl need to lighten up - I called her an asshoe not ******* lol...
lmao ohhh ok ... **** it make wheelies they'll make u feel better ... im goin to make some wheelies too peace
Old 01-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****** asshoes
Old 01-18-2010, 06:21 PM
NealFoReal

Im tired of crashing trying to get circles. Every day the concrete feels harder and harder when i hit it
Old 01-19-2010, 02:55 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

six red blocks asshoes! i am awesome. keepin it real.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'll be rollin in thursday round midnight

Originally Posted by EGO
Come to XDL with me!! noone else wants to go!
Old 01-19-2010, 09:55 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i watched that clip the other day im goin to make the wheelies now.
This season we are going to make NY'ers move around their bikes more

Starting with Andrew, we need to either get him on an 03/04 or rip those fairings off the 05 and weld a lip onto his tank.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:25 AM
NealFoReal

This season we are going to make NY'ers move around their bikes more

Starting with Andrew, we need to either get him on an 03/04 or rip those fairings off the 05 and weld a lip onto his tank.
**** Andrew lol. Make my bike move in circles
Old 01-19-2010, 12:14 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

yo neal wats that site or w.e u have for like blueprints of the bikes... i took off my front rim to paint an i got 2 spacers that i forgot where they go an am clueless... lol im retarded ...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses