Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 07:09 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by joejoe898
who is comin to stunt warz?/?/?/?
me and a couple Harlem headz goin down.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You have to tell the video card to use both screens, or just the tv. If it's a laptop, there should be a Fn key on the lower left of the keyboard. Hold that down and press the key at the top that shows two monitors, or it my say lcd/TV or something like that. It will cycle through 3 modes. Just computer, just tv, or both.
Exactly. Zuki described what I was saying in better detail. Thank you Zuki.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
Exactly. Zuki described what I was saying in better detail. Thank you Zuki.
Well I reformatted and hooked up the cable and I can view **** on the tv but not the way you guys are describing. It might be coz my video card is kinda old and outdated but what i had to check off the box that said extend my desktop on to this screen - or whatever - it said something like taht. then i gotta drag the video on to that screen. it works but not the way its supposed to be from what you guys are sayin but i think its coz of the video card. time to upgrade to a newer pc later this year
Old 01-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Well I reformatted and hooked up the cable and I can view **** on the tv but not the way you guys are describing. It might be coz my video card is kinda old and outdated but what i had to check off the box that said extend my desktop on to this screen - or whatever - it said something like taht. then i gotta drag the video on to that screen. it works but not the way its supposed to be from what you guys are sayin but i think its coz of the video card. time to upgrade to a newer pc later this year
Do you have the full drivers for the video card installed? You need to clone the desktop, not extend it.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Right now you're basically using your TV as a dual screen monitor. Like Zuki said you need to clone it. I could be mistaken, but there should be another option there. If you have the option for dual screen and you should also have the option to clone it. I don't know, the only time I do that is for a presentation at work and with the laptop you just hit the function key.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:29 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

haha

hahahahahaha....... NICE.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok whos riding today? its nicer out
Old 01-10-2010, 11:45 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I might ride where u goin mike
Old 01-10-2010, 12:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I might ride where u goin mike
50 riding at the train station probably
Old 01-10-2010, 12:48 PM
bp chaser

blog#9 shower time
Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Yeah it's possible that its the card but I would have bet on the OS. Oh well, glad it's working for you. This is how I watch movies on my flat screen all the time.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
50 riding at the train station probably
I went to about 9 different lots yesterday and all of them were too dirty to ride big bikes. Found one that was ok for the 50, barely.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I took my 50 down to Philly area with me this weekend and it bit me on the back leg for my trouble. Ruined a nice pair of jeans because I just HAD to look cool and wear my good jeans. Yet again. Wife was not happy. LOL. That's what happens when you get older, you have good jeans and the ones you will sacrafice.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Anyone besides me going to Stuntwars from NY?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i wish i could go with this cold as fookin weather ova hea... hollywod have u been to the spot **** got shut down completly they put no trespassing signs .... fukin new security guard or somthing...
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Right now you're basically using your TV as a dual screen monitor. Like Zuki said you need to clone it. I could be mistaken, but there should be another option there. If you have the option for dual screen and you should also have the option to clone it. I don't know, the only time I do that is for a presentation at work and with the laptop you just hit the function key.
Originally Posted by DOKE
Yeah it's possible that its the card but I would have bet on the OS. Oh well, glad it's working for you. This is how I watch movies on my flat screen all the time.
I dont know why it wont work like you guys are saying - to clone it or whatever but **** it - its working good enough right now. I start VLC player on one screen and then drag it over to the TV and go to full screen mode. Works good enough Thanks for all your help.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

Annoying Eric - get at me tomorrow and lemme know about FL. I think I'm down to go for a little over a week. Only way I could go though is if I got someone splitting gas/tolls with me. But I'm also not going for SW - I dont really give a **** about that. Just wanna go in between jobs and to get outta this ****** cold So HOLLA......
Old 01-11-2010, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=9808
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Sketchy Jims now selling his f4i to buy snowmobile and thinks hes going to get 4500 for it because he has a speedo that says 4500 miles someone tell me is this kid for real
Old 01-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I hate that I didn't buy your f4i monday.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses