Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 07:22 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I hate stuntin
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chinof4i
I hate stuntin
que? CHIIIIIIIIIIIInOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

hello moes... So here is the new deal if any of you peoples wants something from
tigershark
hohey
FTI
I am setting up dealers accounts as I type this so let me know cause I will try to get you the best deal I can.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i use btjunkie.org a little more then pb...

btjunkie is like a big search engine for torents that gathers it from bunch of torrent sites... including pb.
****** DVD Flick didnt work either - wasted 4 DVDs I'm getting the same message As much as I like Windows7 I'm gonna go back to XP til I upgrade to a better computer later this year. All of my parts are outdated and arent compatible with 7 so in the meantime I'll go back to XP and do what InProLen said. I already have the cable to hook up my pc to the tv but when I tried doing it last year it didnt work for me I'll give it another go this weekend

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 01-08-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
I hate stuntin
Old 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
****** DVD Flick didnt work either - wasted 4 DVDs I'm getting the same message As much as I like Windows7 I'm gonna go back to XP til I upgrade to a better computer later this year. All of my parts are outdated and arent compatible with 7 so in the meantime I'll go back to XP and do what InProLen said. I already have the cable to hook up my pc to the tv but when I tried doing it last year it didnt work for me I'll give it another go this weekend
Neal,
If you hook your comp up to the tv like that, make sure to go into your control panel and select which device is the master. Select your computer as the master and the tv as the viewer and it will work. Newer laptops have HDMI outputs so that's what I use to connect my laptop to my tv and play movies. What kind of connection do you use on yours?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Neal is a bummm jew............................................... ...love u......
Old 01-08-2010, 10:04 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

oh ****......
Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
Neal,
If you hook your comp up to the tv like that, make sure to go into your control panel and select which device is the master. Select your computer as the master and the tv as the viewer and it will work. Newer laptops have HDMI outputs so that's what I use to connect my laptop to my tv and play movies. What kind of connection do you use on yours?
my computers are both a couple of years old. my laptop is about a year old but doesnt have an hdmi output on it. My video card on my main pc has an s video output like this

and the back of my tv has an svideo port to connect to. thats what i did last year - i hooked up the svideo cable to both computer and tv and was told that when i put the tv on video mode that my computer would show up on the screen but it didnt work. I didnt really do much else besides that but im gonna reformat back to XP and then try it again since my video cards arent compatible with Win7 once I do that - do I still have to do what you said in control panel to get the tv to recognize the pc

And chino - **** you asshoe I cant wait for it to get a little warmer. Its gonna be in the single digits w wind chill all weekend
Old 01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

my computers are both a couple of years old. my laptop is about a year old but doesnt have an hdmi output on it. My video card on my main pc has an s video output like this

and the back of my tv has an svideo port to connect to. thats what i did last year - i hooked up the svideo cable to both computer and tv and was told that when i put the tv on video mode that my computer would show up on the screen but it didnt work. I didnt really do much else besides that but im gonna reformat back to XP and then try it again since my video cards arent compatible with Win7 once I do that - do I still have to do what you said in control panel to get the tv to recognize the pc

And chino - **** you asshoe I cant wait for it to get a little warmer. Its gonna be in the single digits w wind chill all weekend
You have to tell the video card to use both screens, or just the tv. If it's a laptop, there should be a Fn key on the lower left of the keyboard. Hold that down and press the key at the top that shows two monitors, or it my say lcd/TV or something like that. It will cycle through 3 modes. Just computer, just tv, or both.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You have to tell the video card to use both screens, or just the tv. If it's a laptop, there should be a Fn key on the lower left of the keyboard. Hold that down and press the key at the top that shows two monitors, or it my say lcd/TV or something like that. It will cycle through 3 modes. Just computer, just tv, or both.
word thanks. ima reformat and then give that a try. would be sick if it worked i might have more questions for you tho lol. oh i got one for you now - its not a laptop. ima be hookin up my desktop to the tv. so would i use the windows button or control button or you dont know

edit: watching this now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_oum5EPrVg
Old 01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
NealFoReal

ahhh i just saw i have to have seperate **** for the audio. i probably got them laying around somewhere so i'll look for them tomorrow. puter speakers will work in the meantime. **** i hope i could get this workin

on another note for all you NY stunt riders. I just watched the weather and they said wind chills all weekend will make the temperature feel like we're in the single digits but as of next week we should be back in the mid 40's
Old 01-09-2010, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

ahhh i just saw i have to have seperate **** for the audio. i probably got them laying around somewhere so i'll look for them tomorrow. puter speakers will work in the meantime. **** i hope i could get this workin

on another note for all you NY stunt riders. I just watched the weather and they said wind chills all weekend will make the temperature feel like we're in the single digits but as of next week we should be back in the mid 40's
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

You have to right click the desktop and click properties. That will get you the display properties window. Go to the last tab, I think it's called settings. They you usually have to click the advanced button and look in there for your dual screen settings.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

its cold out but real sunny. anybody wanna ride?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You have to right click the desktop and click properties. That will get you the display properties window. Go to the last tab, I think it's called settings. They you usually have to click the advanced button and look in there for your dual screen settings.
I'm about to work on that right now

Originally Posted by MikeM
its cold out but real sunny. anybody wanna ride?
**** that - its real feel of 14 degrees right now and really windy. I'm just gonna wait til next week. I know its too far in advance to really predict weather but they're saying its gonna be in the 40's towards the end of next week
Old 01-09-2010, 02:37 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

i cant wait to ride i hate this cold
Old 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EGO
hello moes... So here is the new deal if any of you peoples wants something from
tigershark
hohey
FTI
I am setting up dealers accounts as I type this so let me know cause I will try to get you the best deal I can.
NICE!!! too bad i just spent 6 bills with hohey on my R6 complete HB big rotor and magura set up a few weeks ago
i might hit you up about some other parts if you still have a hook up.......
Old 01-09-2010, 06:44 PM
NealFoReal

haha

Old 01-09-2010, 07:01 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

who is comin to stunt warz?/?/?/?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses