Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 01:09 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
im tryin to get out both days, but not sure about either one yet
I just noticed there is a calling all west coast riders thread also.. we need to WIN! lol More posts!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:13 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

it also makes my bike look ugly
You go out of your way to make your bike look ugly
Old 03-20-2009, 01:17 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

you have an 01-03 subframe? when you do seat standers one that, a lot of the weight is on the rear seat, and thats the only thing that supports the rear seat during a wheelie
That is why i put hose clamps from under the seat to the subframe to support it a little more.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its the hole in the seat, i gotta get a new seat
Old 03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

and the tank..... and the exhaust.....and the suzuki atv front headlight.... lol
Old 03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Don't worry about that i did that to my last subframe both cross bars broke. Just get it welded when you have a chance
Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Yes you can weld it and it's aluminum
Old 03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nick1000
the hell good is that gona do? lol im like wtf is this kid talking about wat is cracked???

neil bring it over.. i'll charge u an arm n a leg and u'll be good
Was just trying to show what I was talkin about - jeeeeeez lol. Can you weld aluminum? I also wanna bring my new exhaust to you to weld the cap on but I gotta cut it first.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

thats proly cause ur not using ur idol screw to raise idol... ur poly using ur fuel mix off the left side of the bike right?
Billy Idol Oh you meant idle lol.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

you have an 01-03 subframe? when you do seat standers one that, a lot of the weight is on the rear seat, and thats the only thing that supports the rear seat during a wheelie
yeah but i got my tail section fiberglassed with 14 layers of glass and also got a piece of wood where I step. The **** cracked from constantly hitting the bar
Old 03-20-2009, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joejoe898
is anyone going out sat
yezzir, saturday and sunday
Old 03-20-2009, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

yeah the seat makes your bike look ugly - not your bike
Old 03-20-2009, 01:38 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
tys coming thru like 6 or 7 come thru..
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 PM
NealFoReal

tys coming thru like 6 or 7 come thru..
Youre going riding today Its gonna be under 50 by 6 or 7 lol. Nah Im out tho. Going to watch one of my coworkers do a comedy show tonight. Wassup - you weld aluminum?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
and the tank..... and the exhaust.....and the suzuki atv front headlight.... lol
Tank - never. never ever ever, ever. Maybe bondo and paint it but thats all. Exhaust - yes, its on its way out. I have a backup which is actually much uglier. Headlight - its the only one ive had that didnt break.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

yeah but i got my tail section fiberglassed with 14 layers of glass and also got a piece of wood where I step. The **** cracked from constantly hitting the bar
im just saying if you put weight on the back seat, that cross bar is what holds it up.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 PM
bp chaser

I would get tail plastics if they made them narrower. They stick out like 4 inches past the sides of the subframe, i hate that
Old 03-20-2009, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

Tank - never. never ever ever, ever. Maybe bondo and paint it but thats all. Exhaust - yes, its on its way out. I have a backup which is actually much uglier. Headlight - its the only one ive had that didnt break.
your tank is nasty looking. its like 3 different colors and the dent is all fucked up. the only good thing about your tank is the lip you have welded on IMO anyway lol.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:50 PM
NealFoReal

im just saying if you put weight on the back seat, that cross bar is what holds it up.
Ah I got what youre saying now. I havent really been standing on the seat tho Really just stepping in that one area and part of the back seat but most of my weight is where the glass is I think.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

I would get tail plastics if they made them narrower. They stick out like 4 inches past the sides of the subframe, i hate that
The nana seat plastics are huge. Once I destroy the tail I got Im done with tails for now. ***** crack too easily.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

your tank is nasty looking. its like 3 different colors and the dent is all fucked up. the only good thing about your tank is the lip you have welded on IMO anyway lol.
yeah well your 2 cents sucks

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses