J Dollaz is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And its not tough love - its calling out the fakers of the funkiness
Whatevers clever Mang !
DID YOU CHANGE UR USER NAME OR SUMTIN ?
Old 11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
Whatevers clever Mang !
DID YOU CHANGE UR USER NAME OR SUMTIN ?
messin w you but not really too get a bike already
Old 11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

messin w you but not really too get a bike already
sell the R Squizzle and buy a street bike and a stunt bike.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:35 PM

The r1 meens too much to me... could never give it up..
was even thinking of trading it in on an 09...

But seriosuly i'll be squeezing pennies to get this stutner Pre-season!
And i know the screen name seems Ballin, but thats a thing of the past!
wish i could splurge on a 2nd bike..
Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 PM
NealFoReal

The r1 meens too much to me... could never give it up..
was even thinking of trading it in on an 09...

But seriosuly i'll be squeezing pennies to get this stutner Pre-season!
And i know the screen name seems Ballin, but thats a thing of the past!
wish i could splurge on a 2nd bike..
You make 0 sense. In one sentence you say the R Squidle means too much to you and you can never get rid of it but then in the next sentence youre thinking about trading it for an 09
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM
NealFoReal

Check it out

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...499-post2.html

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 11-12-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:55 AM

You make 0 sense. In one sentence you say the R Squidle means too much to you and you can never get rid of it but then in the next sentence youre thinking about trading it for an 09
um yeah, a 2009 r1.. Im addicted to them and have been since 98..

Last edited by J Dollaz; 11-13-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** looks like it would fall apart
Old 11-13-2008, 12:00 PM

if stunted..
Not leaned over in BEAR Mt..
Old 11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

if stunted..
Not leaned over in BEAR Mt..
Old 11-14-2008, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
Sorry I like riding my Bike...
You guys got mad props for Stuntin, and cant wait to develope any type of Stunt skills.. But no need to hate on Canyon or Twistie Riding..
Old 11-14-2008, 01:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sorry I like riding my Bike...
You guys got mad props for Stuntin, and cant wait to develope any type of Stunt skills.. But no need to hate on Canyon or Twistie Riding..
twisty riders give all motorcyclists a bad image with the regular public. Flying around, passing cars, sliding off the side of the road and bringing the man...
Old 11-14-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
twisty riders give all motorcyclists a bad image with the regular public. Flying around, passing cars, sliding off the side of the road and bringing the man...
And Highway Stunters dont ??
Old 11-14-2008, 01:41 PM
bp chaser

Only the ones wearing leather pants
Old 11-14-2008, 01:43 PM
NealFoReal

Theres more twisty rider accidents than stunt rider accidents every year. Check the statistics homie
Old 11-14-2008, 01:44 PM
NealFoReal

Only the ones wearing leather pants
Theres more twisty rider accidents than stunt rider accidents every year. Check the statistics homie

And besides this aint twistyriderslife.com its stuntlife.com biyatch. Who's side you on anyways
Old 11-14-2008, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

as far as I know, 3 people have died from stunting, since the beginning of the internet. 3 people die every month at bear mountain, more in the summer
Old 11-14-2008, 01:46 PM
bp chaser

Nealio you riding tonight? you can borrow my motor lol
Old 11-14-2008, 01:47 PM
bp chaser

Old 11-14-2008, 01:51 PM
NealFoReal

Nealio you riding tonight? you can borrow my motor lol
Nope Im working on the bike tonight and plan on finishing it. Question for you - when I pull the starter motor out the manual says I have to pull the thermostat housing out too. When I install it the manual calls for a new oring to be installed which I dont have. Do I need a new oring or can I just reuse the old one that I have already? I'd like to ride this weekend at some point but if I need a new oring then Im out til next week

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses