Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 01:17 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Like a minute into it he starts talking about DDR and at 2:40 it gets real funny. You all will know why this is funny... LMAO.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

That's my dads gasser, I don't know **** about cars but I know he's putting a turbo on it so that's why there's no exhaust on it right now and it does kinds make it look like there's no motor. It might be fast but I don't know lol.

Last edited by Ethiopian; 01-03-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:35 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Is that a tri five chevy i see hiding in the back of the picture.. 55 to be exact... Kind of looks like a gasser or has no engine in it.. lol
Originally Posted by Ethiopian
That's my dads gasser, I don't know **** about cars but I know he's putting a turbo on it so that's why there's no exhaust on it right now and it does kinds make it look like there's no motor. It might be fast but I don't know lol.

So neal, what were you saying about that i didnt know what i was talking about... lol
Old 01-03-2010, 02:36 AM
KING annoyingeric

Gasser's are sick.. especially when its a 55 chevy.. Got any other pictures of the car???
Old 01-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

You must know a shitload to know it's a 55 just by seeing a cunthair of it in a picture LOL , I don't have pics but if he has some I'll send you some.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

You must know a shitload to know it's a 55 just by seeing a cunthair of it in a picture LOL , I don't have pics but if he has some I'll send you some.
hell w the car...whats up w the forks?
07s r6s all fit in good?
front wheel from an r6 and what else?
spacers?
blah blah?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:08 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

and seriously how the **** can you even see a chevy in that ******* pic?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:14 AM
KING annoyingeric

You can tell by the corner of the grill and the front marker light..

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 01-03-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:23 AM
KING annoyingeric

Scott, do you have a big enough oven to powdercoat a rear end housing?
Old 01-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I seen him live... dude is funny

make sure you leave a trail of breadcrums cause he'll try and put u in the oven lol
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
hell w the car...whats up w the forks?
07s r6s all fit in good?
front wheel from an r6 and what else?
spacers?
blah blah?
Don't know about the r6s, I have the r6 race forks. the complete frontend slides into the 636 tripples no problems . So I have r6 forks, wheel, rotors, fenders, stock spacers, axel.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
and seriously how the **** can you even see a chevy in that ******* pic?
That's what I was thinking, he even knew the year LOL .
Old 01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Mike called me and asked if I wanted to ride today lol. At that time it was 20° out with a real feel of 11°. **** all that. My first year makin wheelies I was out riding in 10° weather but I was tryin to learn BP and idle and basics. Now since I got the basics down - **** ALL THAT lol. 30° and up for me and if its in the low 30's its gotta be with no wind. I'd rather sit home then freeze my *** off. No fun riding in the brick *** cold.
well I love the cold but the ******* wind chill and the fact that I would have to ride to the spot is way too much for me, and that gabriel inglesias **** is ******* histerical
Old 01-03-2010, 12:20 PM

a car rear? yep.
oven is almost 7 foot high
Old 01-03-2010, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So neal, what were you saying about that i didnt know what i was talking about... lol
Lucky guess yut ughhhhhhh.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahahaha
Old 01-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

so you have never gotten drunk while your dad was away and taken it out for a spin.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
so you have never gotten drunk while your dad was away and taken it out for a spin.
Thats if he never did.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:46 PM
KING annoyingeric

Gassers are notorious for doing wheelies with not even alot of HP.. So being drunk and driving one is bad i bet. lol

Old 01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats if he never did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTObqF3OD0

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses