Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
I like the cold for some reason, always have. I sweat like a ************ even when I was at my fighting weight. I'd much rather be freezing than hot. Those 90 degree summer days kill me. Spring/Fall = perfect riding weather for me.
Oh thats right lol - you dont come out unless it's 76° or below lmao. you're gonna make a lot of progress with that attitude
Old 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh thats right lol - you dont come out unless it's 76° or below lmao. you're gonna make a lot of progress with that attitude
I said it's perfect riding weather for me.... didn't say I won't be out this summer.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 01-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Stop with the crying WAAAHHHHHHHHHH Working on your bike is one thing coz you have to bend down and put your body in strange positions to get to things on the bike. When I work on my bike and I'm constantly kneeling down and **** like that my back and body as a whole hurts too. When you're doing wheelies, you're standing straight for the most part. It wont hurt. I'ma start treating you like Zuki does if you keep bitching before you even start
Not bitching about wheelies, bithcing about the shape I'm in.
Just woke up gonna jump rope in a little bit. Double dutch mawfugga.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Btw Fury I watched Perfect getaway last night... Sick movie.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM
NealFoReal

Zuki, I might agree with you. Toneth is a faker of the funk :yutughhhh
Old 01-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

yut ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Zuki, I might agree with you. Toneth is a faker of the funk :yutughhhh
That's a damn lie I got no funk to fake.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:18 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I was gonna say who wants to ride tomorrow but

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/bal...etric=0&fday=2
Old 01-02-2010, 05:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just got in from 50 riding at the train station. Finally getting the hang of it.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
I was gonna say who wants to ride tomorrow but

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/bal...etric=0&fday=2
Mike called me and asked if I wanted to ride today lol. At that time it was 20° out with a real feel of 11°. **** all that. My first year makin wheelies I was out riding in 10° weather but I was tryin to learn BP and idle and basics. Now since I got the basics down - **** ALL THAT lol. 30° and up for me and if its in the low 30's its gotta be with no wind. I'd rather sit home then freeze my *** off. No fun riding in the brick *** cold.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal, is this the **** you have that we were talking about?
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=1036

Thinking about getting one.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mike called me and asked if I wanted to ride today lol. At that time it was 20° out with a real feel of 11°. **** all that. My first year makin wheelies I was out riding in 10° weather but I was tryin to learn BP and idle and basics. Now since I got the basics down - **** ALL THAT lol. 30° and up for me and if its in the low 30's its gotta be with no wind. I'd rather sit home then freeze my *** off. No fun riding in the brick *** cold.
with the 50, traction isnt an issue, so i rode that and it wasnt too bad as long as you keep active
Old 01-02-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

Neal, is this the **** you have that we were talking about?
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=1036

Thinking about getting one.
we talked about that I had something similar to that and it keeps you warm but I dont rock it coz I dont ride in the cold unless its wheelies and then I'm usually sweatin. But yeah that would keep your neck/head/face warm which is key.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
with the 50, traction isnt an issue, so i rode that and it wasnt too bad as long as you keep active
I wanted to ride big bikes but it was too cold for that. And to drive 30-40 minutes to ride a 50 - eh not that interested lol.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:19 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

waxing a 35 foot rv is no fun.
my wings are dead.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

I wanted to ride big bikes but it was too cold for that. And to drive 30-40 minutes to ride a 50 - eh not that interested lol.
50's are very fun once you give them a chance. especially in the cold.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

we talked about that I had something similar to that and it keeps you warm but I dont rock it coz I dont ride in the cold unless its wheelies and then I'm usually sweatin. But yeah that would keep your neck/head/face warm which is key.
Yeah you had mentioned having one.

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/w...efer=&s=128503

Ugh, I hope we have a decent February this year. Where the **** is global warming? ;/
Old 01-02-2010, 07:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
50's are very fun once you give them a chance. especially in the cold.
Im sure they are but every time I rode one I got bored. Maybe coz I suck and only rode them for a limited period each time I rode one. I just wasnt motivated to freeze my *** off to ride a fifty
Old 01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah you had mentioned having one.

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/w...efer=&s=128503

Ugh, I hope we have a decent February this year. Where the **** is global warming? ;/
Yeah I got something similar to that - I got one of them retarded ones with the skull face on it lol. I dont wear it coz of that When I do wear it I rock it inside out coz of that retarded skull If I were you tho, I wouldnt waste your money on that right now. You have other things you need before spending $35 on that. Get your bike together squid.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses