Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats a complete squid move lol. when i first got my gsxr i couldnt figure out how to take the fairings off either - them clips fucked me up lmao. its all good - soon hopefully you wont be such a squid.
Haha nah I usually take them off easily. Those clips are a pain in the *** though. I haven't taken them off or washed the bike in like 4000+ miles so there was a lot of gunk and tar and **** all over them acting as like an epoxy and I didn't wanna break the fairing.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also I'm definitely going to have to start working out if I'm gonna do wheelies. I gotta do some squats or some ****. I had a bad back to begin with from years of football/basketball and sitting in an office chair for 5 years not doing ANY physical activity hasn't helped. Like after crouching down for 5 minutes to get the fairings off, my lower back starts hurting and my legs get wobbly. Not good at all. Tomorrow I start working out.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:29 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Also I'm definitely going to have to start working out if I'm gonna do wheelies. I gotta do some squats or some ****. I had a bad back to begin with from years of football/basketball and sitting in an office chair for 5 years not doing ANY physical activity hasn't helped. Like after crouching down for 5 minutes to get the fairings off, my lower back starts hurting and my legs get wobbly. Not good at all. Tomorrow I start working out.
youre 24
i dont even want to get into this but....
ive beat the living **** out of my body since i picked up a skateboard at 13.
ive been hit by 3 cars
half deaf(hahaha neal)
and i aint ever picking up weights unless my life is in danger....and id still try to wiggle out from under it.
im drunk...but i speak the wisdom
Old 01-02-2010, 03:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
youre 24
ive beat the living **** out of my body since i picked up a skateboard at 13.
ive been hit by 3 cars
half deaf(hahaha neal)
and i aint ever picking up weights unless my life is in danger....and id still try to wiggle out from under it.
im drunk...but i speak the wisdom

Yeah I know I'm 24, which makes it even more pathetic. I literally haven't done any physical activity in about 9 years since I played HS sports, excluding walking up the steps and ******* if that counts. That's not even an exaggeration. I've beat the **** out of my body as well. I feel like I'm ******* 40+. I've also gained about 40 lbs over the last few years. I'm sure after a couple of days of riding/lifting I'd have no problems at all, but I really need to get in some sort of shape anyway. These ******* Newports are killing me.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:35 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I know I'm 24, which makes it even more pathetic. I literally haven't done any physical activity in about 9 years since I played HS sports, excluding walking up the steps. I've beat the **** out of my body as well. I've also gained about 40 lbs over the last few years. I'm sure after a couple of days of riding/lifting I'd have no problems at all, but I really need to get in some sort of shape anyway. These ******* Newports are killing me.
haha just ******* w ya...
i sorta feel bad for you...you sound like an old ******.
haha
Old 01-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

haha just ******* w ya...
i sorta feel bad for you...you sound like an old ******.
haha
I feel bad for me too. New Years resolution is to hit the gym though.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:37 AM

which speaking off, this cold weather kills me. last night i was achey as a ************.
my body is fucked.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Movie recommendations, come on with it. I need some new **** to download.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:39 AM

I feel bad for me too. New Years resolution is to hit the gym though.
think of chino....sorry chino.
Movie recommendations, come on with it. I need some new **** to download.
perfect getaway
Old 01-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

which speaking off, this cold weather kills me. last night i was achey as a ************.
my body is fucked.
I like the cold for some reason, always have. I sweat like a ************ even when I was at my fighting weight. I'd much rather be freezing than hot. Those 90 degree summer days kill me. Spring/Fall = perfect riding weather for me.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:41 AM

perfect getaway was good, even if milla wasnt in it.
last week i did a david lynch rental marathon. not sure if your into his movies.
i think of it as something mike m would write on the weeed
Old 01-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm like 245 now but I'm 6'5... I keep eating like this I'll be 300 in no time.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:43 AM

I like the cold for some reason, always have. I sweat like a ************ even when I was at my fighting weight. I'd much rather be freezing than hot. Those 90 degree summer days kill me. Spring/Fall = perfect riding weather for me.
im old and broken tone, the cold and damp kill me.
im still a handsome ****** thou. i got that going for me.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

perfect getaway was good, even if milla wasnt in it.
last week i did a david lynch rental marathon. not sure if your into his movies.
i think of it as something mike m would write on the weeed
Just read the plot, looks like my kinda movie. Downloading it now. Gonna watch it tonight. I don't think I've ever seen a David Lynch movie. What's your favorite one? I'll check it out.

I watched a couple REAL good movies the other day. Pick up "The Hurt Locker". It's a war movie about a team in Iraq that's responsible for blowing up IEDS. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in recent years. Watched Bad Leutenant too. It was ok, the original was MUCH better though.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 AM

and im out. mr m is calling a meeting.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:51 AM

Just read the plot, looks like my kinda movie. Downloading it now. Gonna watch it tonight. I don't think I've ever seen a David Lynch movie. What's your favorite one? I'll check it out.

I watched a couple REAL good movies the other day. Pick up "The Hurt Locker". It's a war movie about a team in Iraq that's responsible for blowing up IEDS. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in recent years. Watched Bad Leutenant too. It was ok, the original was MUCH better though.
lost highway, mulholland drive, wild at heart, blue velvet
his daughter did a recent release called surveillance...i liked it.
good stuff if you like weird ****
Old 01-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

lost highway, mulholland drive, wild at heart, blue velvet
his daughter did a recent release called surveillance...i liked it.
good stuff if you like weird ****
I enjoyed Gummo. It doesn't get weirder than that.

Donnie Darko's also great.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

If you haven't seen Gummo, you need to ASAP. It's really the weirdest movie ever created. It's like a bad acid trip.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 01-02-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scottfuries
youre 24
Ive beat the living **** out of my body since i picked up a skateboard at 13.
Ive been hit by 3 cars
half deaf(hahaha neal)
Im drunk...but i speak the wisdom
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah I know I'm 24, which makes it even more pathetic. I literally haven't done any physical activity in about 9 years since I played HS sports, excluding walking up the steps and ******* if that counts. That's not even an exaggeration. I've beat the **** out of my body as well. I feel like I'm ******* 40+. I've also gained about 40 lbs over the last few years. I'm sure after a couple of days of riding/lifting I'd have no problems at all, but I really need to get in some sort of shape anyway. These ******* Newports are killing me.
Stop with the crying WAAAHHHHHHHHHH Working on your bike is one thing coz you have to bend down and put your body in strange positions to get to things on the bike. When I work on my bike and I'm constantly kneeling down and **** like that my back and body as a whole hurts too. When you're doing wheelies, you're standing straight for the most part. It wont hurt. I'ma start treating you like Zuki does if you keep bitching before you even start

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses