Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 04:02 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
hey scott miss ya buddy
miss you more.
i seriously hate the cold.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:04 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
who here close to PA can hook up me up with a good deal on powder coating a OMR sub cage? maybe.... Ross or EGO....... you guys have a local hook up?

i just bought one from a guy on the R6 forum, he bougth it but never really used it. the problem is that its marron, i m looking make it black. idk if the original maroon needs to come off first or not
where you at?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by YZFwayne
I had good luck with "Kings Powder Coating" in Allentown pa. I got my cage, rims, and some other stuff done there about 2-3 years ago. They can sand blast it for you too if you need. They are cheep. but one warning. I personally found them not to be the most meticulous. If your getting a whole peice sprayed your good. but if anything needs to be taped off or worked around - look elsewere.
i hear you....id rather do the meticulous jobs.
if you want 100 barstools done bring it to a big shop.
if you want some blinging wheels/cage/etc give me a shout
Old 12-30-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Def talk to Scottfury. He lives down the road a bit from me. Great guy and his work is good. I'm going to get some work done from him soon as I get the funds. His prices are excellent too.
just give me your parts...i know your not gonna skip town on me. haha
Old 12-30-2009, 04:11 PM

JerseyRR201 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
mr m is 2 legit.

Pm'd
Old 12-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Whatever. Keep talking, that's all you've done so far. Truth is, if you wanted to ride, you could be riding by now. It's not a case of money, it's a case of commitment.
Still going? I don't know what you don't get.. I just got my cage now and still no tire because all my money went to the parts I said before. Also please explain how I can purchase parts with commitment and no money, because I'd like to purchase an exotic car soon and would like to see if Ferrari accepts commitment as payment. I have commitments that came before making wheelies, such as purchasing Christmas presents for loved ones, paying the IRS, gas, electric, etc. You're right though a really comitted person would have let their utilities get shut off. Maybe you're a trustfund baby that doesn't have bills and has no responsibility though. I don't know.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-30-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

where you at?
Quakertown.
your in wilkes-barre or scranton right?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:19 PM

Quakertown.
your in wilkes-barre or scranton right?
yeah but going down to MOMs in allentown to visit darren asap.
normally down there to see him about every other week but the holidays were busy
Old 12-30-2009, 04:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Uh, I don't think you know what's going on at all with my bike, and don't expect you to, but really if you're trying to semi-troll someone on the internet you should at least know a little bit about what's going on. The bike is nowhere close to ready... The bikes not sitting here waiting to be ridden and I'm not because it doesn't have a handbrake. It's not registered, has a completely dead tire that doesn't take air (picking up a new one soon) no headlight, clutch cables fucked, cracked killswitch housing, no 12 bar, no cage on it, bolts bent in on the frame sliders on it. I have all my parts except for the tire but I have neither the tools or knowledge to get this **** running.. Hence the waiting for Eric to come over part. If you haven't been reading the PAR thread, I've been searching for tools as well so that I can learn to be self sufficient when it comes to **** like this since I'm going to need to be. Even if I did have the tools, explain how I do wheelies with no rear tire and no truck to get it to a spot. I haven't been able to put plates on it yet because it's going to cost a lot of money, and Christmas put a hole in my pocket.
how bads that tire? can i have it if its only shot in the middle?
Old 12-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I don't know if it'll even take air it wouldn't when I tried.... the valve might be fucked. I was gettin neals so that if it's unfixable, I'll be able to ride as soon as possiblwithout Eric having to take another trip. If it's fixable, ill keep it as a spare. If it's unfixable it's all yours.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-30-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:02 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

normally down there to see him about every other week but the holidays were busy
cool, i think..... im about 25-30 min away from there.
the guy i bought the omr subcage hasnt even shipped it yet. i guess i'll see whats up onc ei finaly get it.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Why? your not working with fat boy are you? Good luck every getting paid cause gordo was known to never pay hahaha I had to steal food from him to make him pay me half the time **** I was better off just ordering in parts when I worker there and just taking them when the showed up cause damn sometimes I would go weeks with no pay. I was almost going to help him get things going again since I am laid off for extra cash but then thought he might never pay me so it wasn't worth the hasle.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i guess........ sand it down, prime it, and rattle can it. or did you just spray it over the PC?

thanks homie
when i did mine i just sprayed it so i wasnt expecting it to come out too good. I sanded it for about a minute and then said **** this haha. If your **** is clean like crispy clean I'd just throw a coat or two on it to see how it would come out. If its a little rough then sand primer paint clear. Or if you're lazy you could just have Fury do it lol.

Originally Posted by JerseyRR201
I thought scott fury was in Pa i just dont feel comfortable leaving my parts with someone i dont know and isnt legit then i would have to do some hunting ... Im a newbie to this can this all get done 1 day???
Fury is definitely legit. And so is Mr. Meowgi.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm thoroughly enjoying this toneth zuki thing. Keep going guys
Old 12-30-2009, 08:48 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'm thoroughly enjoying this toneth zuki thing. Keep going guys
I'm done. He's a full on squid. Giant mouth and zero action.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:58 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

zuki can i see some pictures of you stunting a motorcycle. Not trying to start **** but i just dont know you, maybe if i see a picture then i'll remember if i have ever seen you on a motorcycle...
Old 12-30-2009, 09:00 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
zuki can i see some pictures of you stunting a motorcycle. Not trying to start **** but i just dont know you, maybe if i see a picture then i'll remember if i have ever seen you on a motorcycle...
I don't stunt. I barely ride anymore.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by EGO
Why? your not working with fat boy are you? Good luck every getting paid cause gordo was known to never pay hahaha I had to steal food from him to make him pay me half the time **** I was better off just ordering in parts when I worker there and just taking them when the showed up cause damn sometimes I would go weeks with no pay. I was almost going to help him get things going again since I am laid off for extra cash but then thought he might never pay me so it wasn't worth the hasle.
big d is just a good friend
Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Scott i miss u.............................lol i need more shirts..................
Old 12-30-2009, 11:01 PM

YZFwayne is a decent person

i hear you....id rather do the meticulous jobs.
if you want 100 barstools done bring it to a big shop.
if you want some blinging wheels/cage/etc give me a shout
I'll save your name. If I start any more projects i'll be llokin you up

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses