Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
How did you get the degree mark?

32 for texas must be crazy. Its like 15 here... That sick **** Neal wanted to ride tonight.....
I didnt wanna go out for hours or go far but we coulda hit a local spot for an hour or so til we couldnt take it no mo'
Old 12-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

® ± ¬ ©€ ₤ ₧ Ω № ∆ ╔╕ ♂ ☻ ☼ █ √
Old 12-30-2009, 11:07 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

who here close to PA can hook up me up with a good deal on powder coating a OMR sub cage? maybe.... Ross or EGO....... you guys have a local hook up?

i just bought one from a guy on the R6 forum, he bougth it but never really used it. the problem is that its marron, i m looking make it black. idk if the original maroon needs to come off first or not
Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
Uh, I don't think you know what's going on at all with my bike, and don't expect you to, but really if you're trying to semi-troll someone on the internet you should at least know a little bit about what's going on. The bike is nowhere close to ready... The bikes not sitting here waiting to be ridden and I'm not because it doesn't have a handbrake. It's not registered, has a completely dead tire that doesn't take air (picking up a new one soon) no headlight, clutch cables fucked, cracked killswitch housing, no 12 bar, no cage on it, bolts bent in on the frame sliders on it. I have all my parts except for the tire but I have neither the tools or knowledge to get this **** running.. Hence the waiting for Eric to come over part. If you haven't been reading the PAR thread, I've been searching for tools as well so that I can learn to be self sufficient when it comes to **** like this since I'm going to need to be. Even if I did have the tools, explain how I do wheelies with no rear tire and no truck to get it to a spot. I haven't been able to put plates on it yet because it's going to cost a lot of money, and Christmas put a hole in my pocket.
You've had the bike how long? I'd have had it rideable within a week or two. It's not like a lot of money needed to be invested to get it rideable. You talk a big game but the bike is still sitting there, not doing anything.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You've had the bike how long? I'd have had it rideable within a week or two. It's not like a lot of money needed to be invested to get it rideable. You talk a big game but the bike is still sitting there, not doing anything.
Sorry moneybags, I have other bills to attend to. I wish I had your amazing mechanical prowess and I knew how to do all this **** without anyone showing me and that I won some money on a scratch off ticket. Congratulations on being such an incredible human being. I didn't even get all the parts I needed or the cage for that matter until a couple of weeks ago. **** I bought the bike a couple of months ago and it ******* bankrupted me.. we filed and straightened clipons, new throttle cables, fixed the tank because the bolts were fucked, put the exhaust on, new radiator, did the tip sensor, straightened the forks, put new rearsets on because the old ones were cracked in half, new front brake master, new brake lever because the other one was fucked, and a new ez-pull lever about a month ago. Not to mention you don't order parts from 6 different places and they all come to you overnight. Also by we I mean Eric.
I can only afford to do so much at a time though, capisce? . I just got the cage, 12 bar, and idle cable recently because I didn't have the money to order them since I spent so much on other parts, and since no car I have no way to get to Queens to get the tire from Neal... Eric's bringing it over. I also don't have the money to register it right now because it's gonna be $300 in taxes + additional dough for registration fees plus insurance is required and that's more money. I'm very happy you would have had the bike up and running in 2 weeks, but really I wasn't talking to you to begin with and you don't seem to have the slightest clue on my situation at all, so do me a favor and hop off my ******* dick because now you're starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-30-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:32 AM

YZFwayne is a decent person

I had good luck with "Kings Powder Coating" in Allentown pa. I got my cage, rims, and some other stuff done there about 2-3 years ago. They can sand blast it for you too if you need. They are cheep. but one warning. I personally found them not to be the most meticulous. If your getting a whole peice sprayed your good. but if anything needs to be taped off or worked around - look elsewere.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:42 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Toneth, talk to Scottfury.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
Sorry moneybags, I have other bills to attend to. I wish I had your amazing mechanical prowess and I knew how to do all this **** without anyone showing me and that I won some money on a scratch off ticket. Congratulations on being such an incredible human being. I didn't even get all the parts I needed or the cage for that matter until a couple of weeks ago. **** I bought the bike a couple of months ago and it ******* bankrupted me.. we filed and straightened clipons, new throttle cables, fixed the tank because the bolts were fucked, put the exhaust on, new radiator, did the tip sensor, straightened the forks, put new rearsets on because the old ones were cracked in half, new front brake master, new brake lever because the other one was fucked, and a new ez-pull lever about a month ago. Not to mention you don't order parts from 6 different places and they all come to you overnight. Also by we I mean Eric.
I can only afford to do so much at a time though, capisce? . I just got the cage, 12 bar, and idle cable recently because I didn't have the money to order them since I spent so much on other parts, and since no car I have no way to get to Queens to get the tire from Neal... Eric's bringing it over. I also don't have the money to register it right now because it's gonna be $300 in taxes + additional dough for registration fees plus insurance is required and that's more money. I'm very happy you would have had the bike up and running in 2 weeks, but really I wasn't talking to you to begin with and you don't seem to have the slightest clue on my situation at all, so do me a favor and hop off my ******* dick because now you're starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks.
Whatever. Keep talking, that's all you've done so far. Truth is, if you wanted to ride, you could be riding by now. It's not a case of money, it's a case of commitment.

Last edited by Zuki750; 12-30-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Not me who wants the powdercoating E, that's insanecrazy. Powdercoatings the last thing I'd spend money on right now, lol.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
who here close to PA can hook up me up with a good deal on powder coating a OMR sub cage? maybe.... Ross or EGO....... you guys have a local hook up?

i just bought one from a guy on the R6 forum, he bougth it but never really used it. the problem is that its marron, i m looking make it black. idk if the original maroon needs to come off first or not
+1 on talkin to scott fury. But honestly, its a subcage. If the powder job is in good shape and not all fucked up I would just buy some rattle can black and put a couple of coats on it. If you dont like how it comes out then go get it powder coated but iono - I wouldnt waste the money on pc unless you're really tryin to bling your bike out and be a glamma stunna lol. Even then - at the end of the day its just black on a subcage - a few coats and I think you'll be good - but what do I know - look at how shitty my omr subcage is with my rattlecan job lmao. Not the nicest paint job but I also didnt give a ****.

Name:  IMG_9700.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  82.2 KB
Old 12-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Toneth, talk to Scottfury.
thanks
i knew i heard someone on here from PA talking about PC. he's about an 1.5 hours away. i'll prob hit him up, if i do it.

Originally Posted by YZFwayne
I had good luck with "Kings Powder Coating" in Allentown pa. I got my cage, rims, and some other stuff done there about 2-3 years ago. They can sand blast it for you too if you need. They are cheep. but one warning. I personally found them not to be the most meticulous. If your getting a whole peice sprayed your good. but if anything needs to be taped off or worked around - look elsewere.
allentown, thats only about 25 min away. cheap & close, thanks man.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 on talkin to scott fury. But honestly, its a subcage. If the powder job is in good shape and not all fucked up I would just buy some rattle can black and put a couple of coats on it. If you dont like how it comes out then go get it powder coated but iono - I wouldnt waste the money on pc unless you're really tryin to bling your bike out and be a glamma stunna lol. Even then - at the end of the day its just black on a subcage - a few coats and I think you'll be good - but what do I know - look at how shitty my omr subcage is with my rattlecan job lmao. Not the nicest paint job but I also didnt give a ****.
good idea, why didnt i think of that.
im def not a glamma stunna....... i ushally ride decent bikes, but im still suck....lol. and should stunt anything nice since my stuff has the potential of getting trashed easier than most peoples. anyways..... i'll prob be rocking FF, so i wanted it too look nice. but i never thought about rattle canning it. ive spray bomed cages and they looked pretty good. im if it looks like crap, i'll get it PC'ed.

i guess........ sand it down, prime it, and rattle can it. or did you just spray it over the PC?

thanks homie
Old 12-30-2009, 02:55 PM

JerseyRR201 is a decent person

Any1 know a powder coater around north jersey???
Old 12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
thanks
i knew i heard someone on here from PA talking about PC. he's about an 1.5 hours away. i'll prob hit him up, if i do it.

allentown, thats only about 25 min away. cheap & close, thanks man.

good idea, why didnt i think of that.
im def not a glamma stunna....... i ushally ride decent bikes, but im still suck....lol. and should stunt anything nice since my stuff has the potential of getting trashed easier than most peoples. anyways..... i'll prob be rocking FF, so i wanted it too look nice. but i never thought about rattle canning it. ive spray bomed cages and they looked pretty good. im if it looks like crap, i'll get it PC'ed.

i guess........ sand it down, prime it, and rattle can it. or did you just spray it over the PC?

thanks homie
Def talk to Scottfury. He lives down the road a bit from me. Great guy and his work is good. I'm going to get some work done from him soon as I get the funds. His prices are excellent too.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:08 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JerseyRR201
Any1 know a powder coater around north jersey???
i have a guy down near edison that does coating . let me see if i can find his number and or address
Old 12-30-2009, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by juzslidin
i have a guy down near edison that does coating . let me see if i can find his number and or address

Thanks alot i would appreciate that
Old 12-30-2009, 03:42 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

or wait for scott fury to post up...hes not far from north jersey and is a powder coating machine
Old 12-30-2009, 03:43 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

hey scott miss ya buddy
Old 12-30-2009, 03:49 PM

I thought scott fury was in Pa i just dont feel comfortable leaving my parts with someone i dont know and isnt legit then i would have to do some hunting ... Im a newbie to this can this all get done 1 day???
Old 12-30-2009, 04:00 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

im here...haha
Old 12-30-2009, 04:01 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JerseyRR201
I i dont know and isnt legit then i would have to do some hunting ... Im a newbie to this can this all get done 1 day???
mr m is 2 legit.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses