Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 10:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Nothing really. Was thinking of asking for Vortex clip ons for my bday since I have everything else I could possibly need with the exception of a handbrake. I have a list of motorcycle shop bookmarks that I occasionally go through to see if any are having major clearance sales. I got an icon leather for Christmas on clearance that was originally $400 for $275.
Word, clip ons & omr subcage should be coming soon for you but not before you get on that bike and make sure you wanna do this lmfao. Sam "thought" he wanted to make wheelies but he hasnt been seen since his crash at the plex lmao. Just in case you or anyone else forgot lol - here's the crash I'm talkin about hahahahaha:

Name:  IMG_9694.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  55.4 KB
Name:  IMG_9695.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  54.6 KB
Name:  IMG_9696.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  63.5 KB
Name:  IMG_9697.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  72.3 KB

Name:  IMG_9700.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  82.2 KB

Sam has been MIA since this crash and the ridicule he faced afterward for saying he was a ***** and scared to do sit downs since he was now comfortable with the 10 minutes of staggered wheelies he did. Its kinda funny how he was going one direction and then wound up sliding in the other direction lmao. Soooooo basically what Im gettin at is make sure you wanna do this and you dont get skurred off after looping it before spending any additional money. That concrete hurts a lot more than most people think and you realize that the first time you meet the pavement lmao. Oh besides that, I'd wait on the clip ons and see more reviews on them Sick Innovations clip ons. They look sick & they have rise which might be good for a goonie like yourself (I rode Gils bike with a 1 or 2" rise and they felt good), I know there's been 1 non-sponsored rider who posted a review and said good things about them so I'd keep that as an option. Besides that - moto-madness - how much can you get 43mm vortex for Curious if its comparable to ebay/market prices
Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

ima defend Sam because he was going to come out on sunday but had a late call. Obviously being a paramedic sucks but if that is what really happened then it could not have been avoided. Lets see if he makes it out next time.. lol
Old 12-29-2009, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** that Eric - waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. What about all the other times in the past 2 months after he looped it. There's no defending the fact that he's rode the bike 3x in a total of 4 months already lmao.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:14 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Where the **** is global warming?!?!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

^^^^^ +1 ^^^^^ Lets grab some cans and spray em up at the ozone layer lmao.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:22 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Where the **** is global warming?!?!
No ****, its 32° here
Old 12-29-2009, 11:30 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by DJ KO
No ****, its 32° here
How did you get the degree mark?

32 for texas must be crazy. Its like 15 here... That sick **** Neal wanted to ride tonight.....
Old 12-29-2009, 11:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

I heard Neal got blox in his UGHs
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 PM
NealFoReal

I heard Neal got blox in his UGHs
You always come out with these retarded posts You're kinda weird. On that note, I'm out lol
Old 12-29-2009, 11:36 PM
KING annoyingeric

HAHA.. Im bored... and this girl was talking to be about some ughs she had, like a really gave a ****...
Old 12-29-2009, 11:40 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

° is on my phone, im posting from work...

Later neal
Old 12-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

ima defend Sam because he was going to come out on sunday but had a late call. Obviously being a paramedic sucks but if that is what really happened then it could not have been avoided. Lets see if he makes it out next time.. lol
Sam's a paramedic? Free stitches?
Old 12-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word, clip ons & omr subcage should be coming soon for you but not before you get on that bike and make sure you wanna do this lmfao. Sam "thought" he wanted to make wheelies but he hasnt been seen since his crash at the plex lmao. Just in case you or anyone else forgot lol - here's the crash I'm talkin about hahahahaha:
I'm positive. As gay as this sounds I've watched so many of these ******* DVDs non stop and have been so hyped about getting this thing on the street that I'm now seeing this **** in my sleep

I've taken much worse falls with BMX with no lid than I'll probably take in a lot.. knock on wood. I know how that pavement tastes.
I've had my share of serious hospitalizing injuries too, and in every one was back out hanging out within a week like it never happened. Staples and stitches are like second nature at this point

Time will tell though. Eric's gonna come down soon and this bike will be ready, then we'll see what I'm made of. If I don't come out for months after looping it, i'll give you the slip to my bike.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-30-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 12-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
Old 12-30-2009, 05:59 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm positive. As gay as this sounds I've watched so many of these ******* DVDs non stop and have been so hyped about getting this thing on the street that I'm now seeing this **** in my sleep

I've taken much worse falls with BMX with no lid than I'll probably take in a lot.. knock on wood. I know how that pavement tastes.
I've had my share of serious hospitalizing injuries too, and in every one was back out hanging out within a week like it never happened. Staples and stitches are like second nature at this point

Time will tell though. Eric's gonna come down soon and this bike will be ready, then we'll see what I'm made of. If I don't come out for months after looping it, i'll give you the slip to my bike.
If you really cared to try it, you'd have ridden your bike by now. I have to laugh when people say they are so hyped to wheelie but can't ride their bike because they don't have their idle cable yet, or some other small item. Why is it newbies always have to have the bike completely setup with every little stunt part before they even try to wheelie? Once you've got a cage, go for it.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Zuki750
If you really cared to try it, you'd have ridden your bike by now. I have to laugh when people say they are so hyped to wheelie but can't ride their bike because they don't have their idle cable yet, or some other small item. Why is it newbies always have to have the bike completely setup with every little stunt part before they even try to wheelie? Once you've got a cage, go for it.
Uh, I don't think you know what's going on at all with my bike, and don't expect you to, but really if you're trying to semi-troll someone on the internet you should at least know a little bit about what's going on. The bike is nowhere close to ready... The bikes not sitting here waiting to be ridden and I'm not because it doesn't have a handbrake. It's not registered, has a completely dead tire that doesn't take air (picking up a new one soon) no headlight, clutch cables fucked, cracked killswitch housing, no 12 bar, no cage on it, bolts bent in on the frame sliders on it. I have all my parts except for the tire but I have neither the tools or knowledge to get this **** running.. Hence the waiting for Eric to come over part. If you haven't been reading the PAR thread, I've been searching for tools as well so that I can learn to be self sufficient when it comes to **** like this since I'm going to need to be. Even if I did have the tools, explain how I do wheelies with no rear tire and no truck to get it to a spot. I haven't been able to put plates on it yet because it's going to cost a lot of money, and Christmas put a hole in my pocket.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-30-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:03 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** that Eric - waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. What about all the other times in the past 2 months after he looped it. There's no defending the fact that he's rode the bike 3x in a total of 4 months already lmao.
hey , what u sayin ??? i hardly ever ride my bike lol ????
Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

How did you get the degree mark?

32 for texas must be crazy. Its like 15 here... That sick **** Neal wanted to ride tonight.....
alt 0176 is the degree sign
Old 12-30-2009, 10:44 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
hey , what u sayin ??? i hardly ever ride my bike lol ????
thats different - you already put in the years of work son.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses