Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:39 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
First time I went snowboarding I went with a kid that had been snowboarding for years...so I hit the bunny hill for about an hour then he came down and told me to try the face lol so I hopped on the lift only to see the face pass underneath me and realize he was bringing me to the top...I pulled him down coming off the lift haha and then I learned what catching an edge was really all about Needless to say I caught on pretty quickly and I eventually got into a fist fight with that same kid and it sorta resembled the fight in A Christmas Story cause I always had that built up anger towards him for taking me to the top after an hour

that was a beautiful story. nothing like a good *** kicking story. i'd do the same thing as you.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
right right .... lets pretend i believe you ... hahahahahha jk

I just want all of us to meet up for a snowboarding/skiing/sledding session
I'll be there with a pillow duct taped to my ***...can't miss me.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Big mountains typically are way more effective though - more lifts, longer runs, etc.

We can't go this weekend, my parents are going to be in. We'll be down next week, and the week after, and the week after that, and so on and so forth.

Can't wait to take my cam out to the slopes
killington on a weekend will be so bad you'll have to wait in half a day of lines just to get to the upper lifts. if i was only going for a weekend day or 2, id pick someplace closer. VT is a long drive to stand on lines all day.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
killington on a weekend will be so bad you'll have to wait in half a day of lines just to get to the upper lifts. if i was only going for a weekend day or 2, id pick someplace closer. VT is a long drive to stand on lines all day.
yeah **** going to killington on a weekend.

And really if your gonna make the drive to VT... i suggest Mt. Snow
Old 12-22-2009, 09:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I might be down for a snowboard session in the next few weeks I sold all my **** but Ill rent...I use to not be half bad but Ill squid it up with Neal cause its been a few years
Pretty sure you'll put the beats on me coz I've NEVER snowboarded before. Went skiing twice but its been roughly 13-15 years since I went skiing lol so I'm sure that will be of 0 help to me anyway
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

first time i went snowboarding i went with a kid that had been snowboarding for years...so i hit the bunny hill for about an hour then he came down and told me to try the face lol so i hopped on the lift only to see the face pass underneath me and realize he was bringing me to the top...i pulled him down coming off the lift haha and then i learned what catching an edge was really all about needless to say i caught on pretty quickly and i eventually got into a fist fight with that same kid and it sorta resembled the fight in a christmas story cause i always had that built up anger towards him for taking me to the top after an hour
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sicc0
damn .. sounds serious lol ... i learned on my own, bruised myself up pretty bad the first day but second day i was cruisin ... well im glad we all know how to ride here so we can take over on the slopes ... i went with like 16 ppl once, they all knew how to ride good ... damn it was the best day snowboarding, we were racing downhill hitting jumps you name it ...
forgettin about me already
Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 PM
NealFoReal

you good at snowboarding mike
Old 12-22-2009, 10:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Mike's a His wrists can't handle snowboarding. He skis.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

negative
Old 12-22-2009, 10:48 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
i heard you ride down the mountain on your ***

of course i heard that from you, so i dont know
Old 12-22-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
whats snowboarding have to do with the wrists is it if you fall and put your hands out first i really dont know - i'd assume that would be the only way your wrists can get fucked up snowboarding

negative
good at skiing then

i heard you ride down the mountain on your ***
of course i heard that from you, so i dont know
Old 12-23-2009, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

Joey1 - I got a message from TsimFuckis saying lets do this

This is his new screen name on youtube and its him coz he just realized a new video dissin ICP - released today. He sent me the link with his PM
cartifilus has sent you a message:

Re: Hey
let's do it
I hit him back asking for his number so we could set things up when the snow melts so when he hollas back I'll let you know. We need this to be an epic session though lmao... If it works out I'ma bring him out and have him guest MC and call out names of tricks and just do his thing Dont know what else he could do Got any ideas And you better come out for this **** if it goes down - thats our homie right thurr lol

New video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvhw...&feature=email
Old 12-23-2009, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

I've been commenting on a lot of ICP INSANE CLOWN PUSSIES videos because the band is so damn silly, it's not even rap nor rock, it's just a couple of delinquents with a gimmick of wearing shitty makeup onstage. They don't even write their own songs! Their fans are, for the most part, 14 year old kids who get beat up in school and use this as an excuse to "rebel" or "be edgy." ICP doesn't have any talent unlike my man KANYE or EMINEM so I recorded a video of me singing to ICP to show you just how easy it is! PEACE!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 12:57 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Pretty sure you'll put the beats on me coz I've NEVER snowboarded before. Went skiing twice but its been roughly 13-15 years since I went skiing lol so I'm sure that will be of 0 help to me anyway
sweet...me and neal on the tow rope. wanna take a lesson? dude i'm totally taking you out if i have to. I'm also brining my camera so every time u fall on ur face, i'll click a pic or two. ha!
Old 12-23-2009, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

̿ ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿
Old 12-23-2009, 01:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
sweet...me and neal on the tow rope. wanna take a lesson? dude i'm totally taking you out if i have to. I'm also brining my camera so every time u fall on ur face, i'll click a pic or two. ha!
Yeah I'm down to go out and bust my *** and have you snap pics of me sliding down mountains lol Sounds like a lot of fun hahaha.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:55 AM
NealFoReal

LOL - Where's Joe Camel was the subject of this email

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	caroline-wozniacki-cameltoe.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	235077  
Old 12-23-2009, 02:42 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Joey1 - I got a message from TsimFuckis saying lets do this

This is his new screen name on youtube and its him coz he just realized a new video dissin ICP - released today. He sent me the link with his PM

I hit him back asking for his number so we could set things up when the snow melts so when he hollas back I'll let you know. We need this to be an epic session though lmao... If it works out I'ma bring him out and have him guest MC and call out names of tricks and just do his thing Dont know what else he could do Got any ideas And you better come out for this **** if it goes down - thats our homie right thurr lol

New video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvhw...&feature=email
WOW! i subscribed on youtube right now this has to happen and i guess we'll have to write him a script to study of stunt related ****. someone has to get good at tandem and rock with him if he could hold on. im not a huge fan of ICP but i do like some of their stuff like "eminem's mom" and "homies".
Old 12-23-2009, 04:19 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

i think we've been bamboozled! all the videos on that youtube account are old ones on a new name!
Old 12-23-2009, 10:22 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

does anyone know anyone thats selling the new jordan sneakers "space jams" that came out last night? size 10.5 .... i tried to order online last night but it wasnt going through, couldnt check out on the website, then i went to the store and everythings sold out .... I need those sneakers ... that was supposed to be my christmas gift lol ...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses