Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

CONGRATULATIONS!

You just passed the Jersey Style It Park Pass quiz.
This means you understand the rules of the road for freestyle terrain.
Lets get you on your way, shall we?
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
have fun buddy
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

heres the mountain map

http://www.mountaincreek.com/mountai...port/index.htm
Old 12-22-2009, 01:13 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

i left my phone in the car .. and my battery died on my quad so i couldnt start the bitch ... dude i was ready to cry when i saw all the snow and my quad not start
Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
yoo sicco... sorry bout sat morning i went to this chicks house got trashed an fell asleep there woke up at like 4 the next day... i called you yesterday.. we were like 13 deep on quads... went to astoria middle village maspeth woodside sunyside.... the whole fukin day saw 1 cop.. an he didnt even bother u should of def came...
yo what did you ride? u had a quad?
Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 AM
NealFoReal

Ruff Ryders in the house with the Quads and all lol. You guys catchin blox on the quads in the snow
Old 12-22-2009, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

Ross - how much is a normal lift ticket at a regular place? Coz I know you said this place is kinda expensive for such a small place - so whats a normal price for a normal place I have 0 experience with this ****. Last time I did anything snow related was ummmm about 13 years ago and that was me skiing at Killington once for the 2nd time in my life lol.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:21 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

well i was riding bitch for like 30 min until igot chrises 700rr raptor rawrrr an he had his cuzins raptor so it was all good.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ruff Ryders in the house with the Quads and all lol. You guys catchin blox on the quads in the snow
hahahaha yea ... i gotta get a new battery damnit, its so disappointing ....

all i know is i left the boys in the snow last year
Old 12-22-2009, 01:24 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Ross - how much is a normal lift ticket at a regular place? Coz I know you said this place is kinda expensive for such a small place - so whats a normal price for a normal place I have 0 experience with this ****. Last time I did anything snow related was ummmm about 13 years ago and that was me skiing at Killington once for the 2nd time in my life lol.
dude its like $60 -65 at hunter mtn and windham mtn ... and those mountains offer a deal too $150 for 2 days at hunter and 2 days at windham ... i did that last year but its almost a 3 hrs drive one way

Last edited by Sicc0; 12-22-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:26 AM
www.GRAMX.com

well i was riding bitch for like 30 min until igot chrises 700rr raptor rawrrr an he had his cuzins raptor so it was all good.
oh aite ... did you wear your thong? lmao .... yo im off tomorrow and wed ... what you gonna be doin?

tomorrow imma head to the shop tho, i gotta spray some lacquer on my kitchen table top, and start building my computer desk, but after im free as a bird, was thinking of tryin to start my quad again just in case the snow comes back to the city
Old 12-22-2009, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

well i was riding bitch for like 30 min
oh aite ... did you wear your thong? lmao .
word - thats worse than Mandem on a bike

hahahaha yea ... i gotta get a new battery damnit, its so disappointing ....

all i know is i left the boys in the snow last year
Could you use a bike battery
Old 12-22-2009, 01:37 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Killington tickets are as much as this place

Mountains i go to are usually 15-30 bucks per ticket... depends on time of day. And they are bigger then this place...

Maybe cause it's close to the city
Old 12-22-2009, 01:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

word - thats worse than Mandem on a bike

Could you use a bike battery
probably thats what i was thinking .... ill try that out tomorrow and see how it works
Old 12-22-2009, 01:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Killington tickets are as much as this place

Mountains i go to are usually 15-30 bucks per ticket... depends on time of day. And they are bigger then this place...

Maybe cause it's close to the city
where do you go camelback? etc ... PA spots ... i never been snowboarding in PA
Old 12-22-2009, 02:16 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

where do you go camelback? etc ... PA spots ... i never been snowboarding in PA
blue moutain

bear creek

camelback

shawnie

big boulder

jack frost

few more good ones round here... blue mountain is prolly the best all around mountain... tallest mountain in PA as well
Old 12-22-2009, 06:47 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

im down mountain creek sat .
Old 12-22-2009, 08:20 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

killington is the most expensive place there is in the northeast. also the most crowded on weekends.
most places average around $65 a day for adults but you can always find hookups if you look
Old 12-22-2009, 08:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and Im out for this weekend. My parents are coming to town tonight so im gonna be ridiculously busy all week
Old 12-22-2009, 08:39 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
killington is the most expensive place there is in the northeast. also the most crowded on weekends.
most places average around $65 a day for adults but you can always find hookups if you look
Sugarloaf is $75 and Sunday River is $77 for 8 hours or $79 for 12 hours. These are the two big mountains in Maine.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Big mountains typically are way more effective though - more lifts, longer runs, etc.

We can't go this weekend, my parents are going to be in. We'll be down next week, and the week after, and the week after that, and so on and so forth.

Can't wait to take my cam out to the slopes

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses