Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 12:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yup - same here.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:30 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im pretty sure this weekend is gonna be a big group weekend. Thats why - everyone post up on here if you can go to Mountain Creek this weekend (Saturday). Regardless if you can or cant, you should get in on this triple play. If you're definitely going once and there's a minimal chance you might go a 2nd time, its worth it to buy the triple play ticket coz if you wind up going that 2nd time you just saved $50.
and thats important for us broke stunters

jk ... thats a real good deal... but you still gotta pay extra if you wanna ride the terrain park ...
Old 12-22-2009, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
and thats important for us broke stunters

jk ... thats a real good deal... but you still gotta pay extra if you wanna ride the terrain park ...
where does it say that about the terrain park. and whats the terrain park. im a complete squid when it comes to this snowboarding **** - kinda like i am on a 2 wheeler.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

where does it say that about the terrain park. and whats the terrain park. im a complete squid when it comes to this snowboarding **** - kinda like i am on a 2 wheeler.
... hahhahahahahahahaha its ok buddy we all been there ...

terrain park is $20 extra for the day i believe, and its just ramps, and rails, jumps and a half pipe ... siiiiick ... its a seperate slope ... you should see it on the mountain map imma check it out now
Old 12-22-2009, 12:36 AM
www.GRAMX.com

heres a test for squids

http://media.intrawest.com/mountainc...education.html
Old 12-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

im out for this weekend... to much **** going on with xmas and working and ****....

We'll have to get a big *** group together in january or sometime....

Can anyone vogue for this "mountain creek" place??? Seems like alot of money for such a little mountain.

I've been to about every mountain in the northeast in my 13 years of snowboarding and i've never even heard of mountain creek
Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 AM
NealFoReal

... hahhahahahahahahaha its ok buddy we all been there ...

terrain park is $20 extra for the day i believe, and its just ramps, and rails, jumps and a half pipe ... siiiiick ... its a seperate slope ... you should see it on the mountain map imma check it out now
yeah its all good - im used to being the of the group lol. Does it say somewhere that the terrain park isnt included w the triple play not that i'll be needing any ramps or rails or jumps and half pipes anyway lmao - unless i wanna break my neck or something like that lol.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:45 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yeah its all good - im used to being the of the group lol. Does it say somewhere that the terrain park isnt included w the triple play not that i'll be needing any ramps or rails or jumps and half pipes anyway lmao - unless i wanna break my neck or something like that lol.

ok i just took that quiz i posted ... once you pass that quiz it asks for your info (name, email etc) and that qualifies you for a free terrain pass so i guess its free ...

last time i went to mountain creek was like 5 yrs ago and i remember they told me it was extra $20 for the pass ... guess its free now wooohooo
Old 12-22-2009, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im out for this weekend... to much **** going on with xmas and working and ****....

We'll have to get a big *** group together in january or sometime....

Can anyone vogue for this "mountain creek" place??? Seems like alot of money for such a little mountain.

I've been to about every mountain in the northeast in my 13 years of snowboarding and i've never even heard of mountain creek
Madonna Vogue

Or did you mean vouch
Old 12-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

vouch*
Old 12-22-2009, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

ok i just took that quiz i posted ... once you pass that quiz it asks for your info (name, email etc) and that qualifies you for a free terrain pass so i guess its free ...

last time i went to mountain creek was like 5 yrs ago and i remember they told me it was extra $20 for the pass ... guess its free now wooohooo
What were the answers coz I got answers wrong and it didnt let me continue. Cheating on a ski test lmao.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

LOL WOW. Friend requested a kid I used to hang out with in HS.

Michael ******** December 22 at 12:32am
neal how u do ..heard u where dead.glad to see u are not .lol
saw joe and rony what ever that kids name is
Old 12-22-2009, 12:53 AM
www.GRAMX.com

What were the answers coz I got answers wrong and it didnt let me continue. Cheating on a ski test lmao.
hahahahahahahahha u squid .... lmao ... just look through this page it gives you answers

http://www.mountaincreek.com/south/park_access.htm
Old 12-22-2009, 12:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
madonna vogue

or did you mean vouch
lmao
Old 12-22-2009, 12:56 AM
www.GRAMX.com

answers ...

1) False
2) True
3) True
4) F
5) D
6) E
7) True
8) D
9) C
10) C
Old 12-22-2009, 12:57 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

1b.2a.3a.4f.5d.6e.7a.8d.9c.10c
Old 12-22-2009, 12:59 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

yoo sicco... sorry bout sat morning i went to this chicks house got trashed an fell asleep there woke up at like 4 the next day... i called you yesterday.. we were like 13 deep on quads... went to astoria middle village maspeth woodside sunyside.... the whole fukin day saw 1 cop.. an he didnt even bother u should of def came...
Old 12-22-2009, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

You people are the **** - no homo lol. Ima take and pass my test now
Old 12-22-2009, 01:02 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
yoo sicco... sorry bout sat morning i went to this chicks house got trashed an fell asleep there woke up at like 4 the next day... i called you yesterday.. we were like 13 deep on quads... went to astoria middle village maspeth woodside sunyside.... the whole fukin day saw 1 cop.. an he didnt even bother u should of def came...
i left my phone in the car .. and my battery died on my quad so i couldnt start the bitch ... dude i was ready to cry when i saw all the snow and my quad not start
Old 12-22-2009, 01:02 AM
www.GRAMX.com

You people are the **** - no homo lol. Ima take and pass my test now
have fun buddy

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses