Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:24 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are you really asking these questions? u rode both of my 636's with +7 gearing. if you were doing just a lot bike id say go +10 and you know that you can flip the stock clip ons cuz i just told you that too like 2 days ago lol
Well first I wanted to hear from other people as well....and second why would I ever trust you telling me the stock clip ons would work when the last time you told me that I ended up in a sit down with the clip on in my hand not hooked to the bike
Old 12-11-2009, 09:46 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Haha I just looked on the site at the GPR Neal I think that pic does a good enough job describing it... Im going to buy the one he has hopefully he didnt flip a stoppie and mangle it

Last edited by monday518; 12-11-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:04 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
What is peerock getting a tramp stamp in the picture?? LOL
yup says "squid life'
Old 12-11-2009, 10:25 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
yup says "squid life'
Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
at least with my set up , the suzuki master has alot more feel . also always feels like it needs to be bled more .....
yeah lol.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are you really asking these questions? u rode both of my 636's with +7 gearing. if you were doing just a lot bike id say go +10 and you know that you can flip the stock clip ons cuz i just told you that too like 2 days ago lol

Originally Posted by monday518
Haha I just looked on the site at the GPR Neal I think that pic does a good enough job describing it... Im going to buy the one he has hopefully he didnt flip a stoppie and mangle it
**** that **** - he should be able to get you pics of **** before you send him $250+ for something. I wouldnt buy **** w/o at least seeing pics
Old 12-11-2009, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah lol.

**** that **** - he should be able to get you pics of **** before you send him $250+ for something. I wouldnt buy **** w/o at least seeing pics
lol I dont get how he figures a pic from the website is good enough

Last edited by monday518; 12-11-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

DOH I thought you were seriously buying it w/o seein a pic from that douchebag.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 PM

DOH I thought you were seriously buying it w/o seein a pic from that douchebag.
Nope I wouldnt buy anything with out seeing it but sometimes it doesnt even matter if you see the "real" thing... cough K5 cough
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM
NealFoReal

Word K5 and he's still sellin **** on here

http://www.vimeo.com/4115150

The first crash always makes me lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 PM

Haha I keep watching it over and over
Old 12-11-2009, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

Hahaha me too. I brought it back to that crash 10x in a row lmao the whole time
Old 12-11-2009, 11:19 PM

Starts off as a classic sketchy jim move then goes all wrong...I love what happens when you accidentally launch the throttle when your not suppose to
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Classic Jimmy 3 years lol. Dude's got a bunch of funny clips. Nothing compared to that one but **** - I cant believe Kawi's take the abuse they put them through

http://www.vimeo.com/3921904
Old 12-11-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.vimeo.com/3430456
Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal what time you wanna make wheelies tomorrow?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Poor bikes....I hope riding a 636 doesnt make me do that
Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 PM
KING annoyingeric

Yut ugh..
Old 12-11-2009, 11:57 PM

ghost* is a decent person

SI needs this for promo purposes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal what time you wanna make wheelies tomorrow?
I dunno. I know Ima sleep til at least 12 so most likely around 1 or 130. I dont wanna go out too late coz then its gonna be freezin and I got plans for tomorrow night.

Originally Posted by monday518
Poor bikes....I hope riding a 636 doesnt make me do that
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ghost*
SI needs this for promo purposes
im sure he'd hook it up dont know how you guys post on sl its all fucked up for me

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses