Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:58 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Clip ons are where its at
ive only had DB for the lot, im trying out clip ons too. just not sure if i want vortex to keep a closer to stock height or SI or somthing to get a rise......?

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
quick vote gsxr1000 master or 636 master?? for hb? i have the gsxr an it feels like **** like i have to sqeeze really hard to feel it.....
RR OR 05+ R6/R1 radial mc...... ive been using the R6/R1 and been pretty happy with it.
i'm keeping that on my S.M..... now have a magura 13mm to go with my HHD big rotor kit on order for my new build for my R6. im looking forward to that set up!!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Im down...
And for you guys wanting to get a mega snow session together... lemme know. I got hookups at some mountains down here..

Blue mountain is your best bet down here. Largest and offers the most stuff.

www.skibluemt.com
yeah blue's a nice spot!! i like bear creek too. i gotta get out this year. its been like 7+ years since i went boarding. i used to go all the time. i gotta get a new board and get back in the game!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mohawkjrreborn

u dont want me to show what i found in daddys draw uncle nealAttachment 234693
Old 12-10-2009, 09:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What it do fellas?

What do you guys think about the new style sick clipons? I was thinking about scooping them up.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
What it do fellas?

What do you guys think about the new style sick clipons? I was thinking about scooping them up.
i think you should try riding your bike before you go buy new **** for it that you dont need
Old 12-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
i think you should try riding your bike before you go buy new **** for it that you dont need

Got a point. Waiting for my idle cable then I have all my parts.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

A BIG +1 on that. Dont turn into Sam. Dude's rode his bike 3x in 3 months
Old 12-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
A BIG +1 on that. Dont turn into Sam. Dude's rode his bike 3x in 3 months
Don't even go there. My bike still isn't done, tires dead, and it's not registered yet. I need to get it on the street before I can turn into Sam.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-10-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tone is Sam 3 for now. Eric is Sam 2.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

What's Peerock?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Oooooh I forgot about Peeslop - he's in a league of his own
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Tone is Sam 3 for now. Eric is Sam 2.
Still unacceptable. Once I get this ****** on the streets I'm riding every day.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

MikeM or Inolen what do I do for the Kleen air mod on this 636..I know to use the search and I did but i was counting on pictures and there not showing up for me...so what do I do?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

Sure thing Sam oops I mean Tone.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 AM
NealFoReal

MikeM or Inolen what do I do for the Kleen air mod on this 636..I know to use the search and I did but i was counting on pictures and there not showing up for me...so what do I do?
you read this thread? it has pics in it

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...=kleen+air+mod

and here's an easier shorter thread w pics

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...=kleen+air+mod
Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Go pick up 2.5 ft or so of 1/2" fuel hose.
Go to home depot's hardware section and in the misc. drawers next to the nuts and bolts and look for I think they're called screw/bolt covers. They look like this:

I think you need one yellow and one gray one. I always just pick up a couple of them and put on whatever ones fit.

Go home, take off your airbox and disconnect the 2 hoses running to the airbox. Disconnect the other ends of the hoses from the motor, and run that 2.5 ft of fuel house to where they were connected on the motor. Take the rubber covers and place them on the airbox where the hoses used to attach. Now go back to the T where the one big hose was connected and you'll see a tiny hose running out of the bottom of the T, disconnect that hose from the T and put a small screw in it.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Go pick up 2.5 ft or so of 1/2" fuel hose.
Go to home depot's hardware section and in the misc. drawers next to the nuts and bolts and look for I think they're called screw/bolt covers. They look like this:

I think you need one yellow and one gray one. I always just pick up a couple of them and put on whatever ones fit.

Go home, take off your airbox and disconnect the 2 hoses running to the airbox. Disconnect the other ends of the hoses from the motor, and run that 2.5 ft of fuel house to where they were connected on the motor. Take the rubber covers and place them on the airbox where the hoses used to attach. Now go back to the T where the one big hose was connected and you'll see a tiny hose running out of the bottom of the T, disconnect that hose from the T and put a small screw in it.
And thats it why do I keep thinking its way more difficult then that lol thanks though Iappreciate it
Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i havent done it yet
Old 12-10-2009, 12:17 PM

i havent done it yet
Ill probably do it tonight and its all good to switch and flip the stock clip ons on these bikes?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 PM
bp chaser

Ok so from what I can tell, in stock form, the crankcase and the valve cover both vent into the airbox. By doing this mod, you basically just connect the 2 vents to each other. I wonder what happens to the pressure that builds up inside the engine.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Ok so from what I can tell, in stock form, the crankcase and the valve cover both vent into the airbox. By doing this mod, you basically just connect the 2 vents to each other. I wonder what happens to the pressure that builds up inside the engine.

On cars its bad. Pressure gets built up and you can start blowing seals out. Thats why most will just run a filter off the pcv valves. Im not going to do the clean air mod on my f4i. I'm going to plum the hoses into a sperate canister. With a slight hole poked in top. That'll save the oil from going into the throttle bodies and not let it spill out onto the ground if i use a filter.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses