Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 06:55 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
From what I understood by readin that - its a fake person so he doesnt weigh 180lbs or anything like that bob-o. Whats good brotha? How you been?
same stuff diff day, getting cold out here!!!! just working and trying to fit everything in to do list!!!!! how about you??
Old 12-08-2009, 07:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
same stuff diff day, getting cold out here!!!! just working and trying to fit everything in to do list!!!!! how about you??
same **** different day. I just ate way to much and feel sick to my stomach
Old 12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Aight so looks like I gotta sell the gixxer, my insurance ain't covering some medical bills. What's a reasonable price I could get for it? 08 600 7.5k miles not a single scratch with about 2k in mods.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

look on egay's completed listings and looks on craigslist. none of us ride ghey fixxers so we wouldnt know. when i sold my 06 in 07 or was it 08 (i think it was 08 actually) i got 4500 with every possible stunt acessory known to man but it was also pretty much destroyed lol. Id think you could get around 6k maybe a little more
Old 12-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Would I make more if I took the full two bros exhaust and pc3 out? I still got the stock to throw back on.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:32 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

look on egay's completed listings and looks on craigslist. none of us ride ghey fixxers so we wouldnt know. when i sold my 06 in 07 or was it 08 (i think it was 08 actually) i got 4500 with every possible stunt acessory known to man but it was also pretty much destroyed lol. Id think you could get around 6k maybe a little more
Somehow I got 6 g's for my 06 gix in 08...this girl I was ******* with at the time called me from the bank to tell me she got a loan I didnt even know she was serious when she told me she wanted it lol best thing that ever happened...I still had to put 2 g's of my own money down to pay off my suzuki credit card been paying cash money for bikes ever since.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

mohawkjrreborn is a decent person

arrrrrrrrr im the pirate of de seven seas yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wanna play?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mohawkjrreborn
arrrrrrrrr im the pirate of de seven seas yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
wanna play?
you're a ****** moron is what you are.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

we're due for a bi-weekly "yo yo wuddup" from Jimmy 3 years. Where you at Jimmy Idle
Old 12-08-2009, 11:13 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
thats a lot of money sitting there,a friend of mine has a camaro with 250,000 in it, and no he hasnt even started the motor
its a twin turbo 585 keith black block i think its cause hes scared he will hit the gaurd rail... estimated hp is 3,200 alot of money!!
good luck with it, what is youe espected hp??

My estimated power is 1600 to the wheels.. The motor is actually a Word products ls7x, with a gear driven procharger. Motor was not spared anything. Heres a good picture of my rocker arm setup..

Name:  100_2076.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  58.4 KB
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 PM
NealFoReal

looks really cool - even though i dont know wtf i'm looking at
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

very blurry picture though. lol
Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 PM
KING annoyingeric

dont worry soon well be posting pictures of your gsxr front end. lol
Old 12-08-2009, 11:17 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

looks really cool - even though i dont know wtf i'm looking at
hahaha
Old 12-08-2009, 11:19 PM
KING annoyingeric

Scott, how much to powder coat a bike exhaust?
Old 12-08-2009, 11:20 PM
KING annoyingeric

I'm going to try and re-polish it all but if i cant i want it powder coated..
Old 12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
KING annoyingeric

Name:  IMG_8406.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  39.9 KB

Hows that for a rim width???
Old 12-09-2009, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

powder coat a bike exhaust :scratcheshead Im out. Blog # 9 Bed Time!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Youre a liar.. Youre gonna go lurk on facebook now..
Old 12-09-2009, 12:35 AM
NealFoReal

already did that. just finished my last cigarette of the night and now im off to bed

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses