Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Monday, this is your homie that jerked you on some stuff a while back right? I forgot what his old screen name was tho. I think the situation was straightened out eventually

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-my-fully.html
Um Im not sure I cant remember what the dudes screen name was either if that bike use to be camo then thats him... after he got called out he gave me back all my money...but im not sure if thats him
Old 12-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
I drove through SI yesterday. It kind of sucked
What were you doing here?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
What were you doing here?
going to nj to make wheelies
Old 12-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Do you take the outer bridge?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Um Im not sure I cant remember what the dudes screen name was either if that bike use to be camo then thats him... after he got called out he gave me back all my money...but im not sure if thats him
K5 - yeah thats him
Old 12-07-2009, 10:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you take the outer bridge?

yup. my kids were shouting your name out the window the whole time on 440
Old 12-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

yup. my kids were shouting your name out the window the whole time on 440

I'm right off the last exit before the outer bridge, like literally the outer bridge is there and 50 feet before you get on there's an exit. Once you get off that exit I'm 2 blocks away. If any of you dudes have room for my bike next time, I'm right on the way and will pay your gas + toll. My bike ain't registered or nothing but all I'm waiting for is the 12 bar and my tire needs to be fixed.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

its not gonna be hard for you to put the beats on sam toneth - sam doesnt ride. i think he bought a stunt bike to say he rides a stunt bike
Old 12-07-2009, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

I'm right off the last exit before the outer bridge, like literally the outer bridge is there and 50 feet before you get on there's an exit. Once you get off that exit I'm 2 blocks away. If any of you dudes have room for my bike next time, I'm right on the way and will pay your gas + toll. My bike ain't registered or nothing but all I'm waiting for is the 12 bar and my tire needs to be fixed.
The Edison spot is like 2 minutes from the bridge, you could ride there g style
Old 12-07-2009, 11:23 AM
bp chaser

its not gonna be hard for you to put the beats on sam toneth - sam doesnt ride. i think he bought a stunt bike to say he rides a stunt bike
for commuting to work through traffic, i wouldnt want anything other than a stunt bike. well maybe a dual sport
Old 12-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Word better focus on Peerock then.

The Edison spot is like 2 minutes from the bridge, you could ride there g style
True, but I got a cop that lives next door, a precinct right by my house, and when you get off the outerbridge exit to go to my house coming home from Jersey you gotta make a sharp right after the toll plaza cutting across all lanes of traffic and right where the highway patrol base is. Not too safe. If it's that close I can probably walk to it in 10... but I haven't even rode the thing normally yet so I'm not comfortable enough to run on it if I have to.

Worst comes to worst I'll get down there, but if anyone wants to make gas + toll money without having to go out of their way to get me at all. Holla.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

doses anyone have a tire laying around that they would't mind giving me
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Drew, get a hold of Trix, see If he cares if you take his old tire..it's garbage but I don't see why he'd have a problem with it..
Old 12-07-2009, 01:03 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Drew, get a hold of Trix, see If he cares if you take his old tire..it's garbage but I don't see why he'd have a problem with it..
to him its like gold i not worried i order one tommrow just felt like rideing today no work
Old 12-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yo Eric! Just ordered my idle screw.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

About time Toneth... Lol..did you order a kill switch??
Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

About time Toneth... Lol..did you order a kill switch??
Nah, I actually completely forgot about it, but that kill switch is fine. Still works and the throttle doesn't snag. Gorilla glue and duct tape.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-07-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
KING annoyingeric

Haha.. Dude if I were you I would order one cause that's your throttle.you don't want something to happen mid wheelie or something...
Old 12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Haha.. Dude if I were you I would order one cause that's your throttle.you don't want something to happen mid wheelie or something...
Yeah, after Christmas I will.. that's an easy swap I could do that myself. How we gonna fix the clutch though? That **** is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to pull. You need like 2 hands for it right now. Lol. need like 2 hands for it right now. Lol.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-07-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:59 PM
NealFoReal

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses