Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 11:19 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So do I and so do I I'll sell mine for 2300 if yours is 2400

HAHA YOU GET 2300 FOR URS I GET 5000 4 MY.............LOL:m iddlefin:m iddlefin:m iddlefin:m iddlefin
Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Whats an f4i
pos bike i ride

Originally Posted by chinof4i
HAHA YOU GET 2300 FOR URS I GET 5000 4 MY.............LOL:m iddlefin:m iddlefin:m iddlefin
yeah i know - ill probably have to part mine out to make any money on it
Old 12-06-2009, 11:23 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

whatchu waitin on to ride it and whatchu gonna do to the bike
I was only waiting for the sun from today to melt all the snow that we got yesterday off the pavement ...I should be able to bring it to the lot tomarrow or Wednesday
Old 12-06-2009, 11:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was only waiting for the sun from today to melt all the snow that we got yesterday off the pavement ...I should be able to bring it to the lot tomarrow or Wednesday
nice i hate you tho - and everyone else that picked up a 636 and left me alone with the dinosaur i ride. soon joejoe and ricky will have one and then next is kozmo and chinos fat *** (although I think chinos too big for a 636 lol) then I'll be rockin the dino by myself you people cant handle an f4i - yeah thats what it is. soooo now that you got one is jimmy 3 years gonna pick one up to be up your butt a little more
Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Thanks u neal...................n.................inolen... ..................
Doh, sorry about that. If it's any consolation, I suck at remembering to call everyone back.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Doh, sorry about that. If it's any consolation, I suck at remembering to call everyone back.
this is true. did you go out to nj too
Old 12-07-2009, 12:03 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

anyone go a tire for 180 pefred
Old 12-07-2009, 12:06 AM
NealFoReal

english ************ - do you speak it???
Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

nice i hate you tho - and everyone else that picked up a 636 and left me alone with the dinosaur i ride. soon joejoe and ricky will have one and then next is kozmo and chinos fat *** (although I think chinos too big for a 636 lol) then I'll be rockin the dino by myself you people cant handle an f4i - yeah thats what it is. soooo now that you got one is jimmy 3 years gonna pick one up to be up your butt a little more
You will have one soon enough lol Just riding it around the thing feels so much lighter then my f4i Jimmy doesnt have a single dollar to his name he should probably sell his bike just to keep food on the table but yeah he wants one real bad..he came with me to meet the guy who was buying my bike all the way up near Niagra falls so I bought him a couple meals for coming with me and I felt bad cause he didnt have any money...then when we get back to my house he needed to borrow 20 dollars just to get home...You guys can have him back hes costing me to much
Old 12-07-2009, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

You will have one soon enough lol Just riding it around the thing feels so much lighter then my f4i Jimmy doesnt have a single dollar to his name he should probably sell his bike just to keep food on the table but yeah he wants one real bad..he came with me to meet the guy who was buying my bike all the way up near Niagra falls so I bought him a couple meals for coming with me and I felt bad cause he didnt have any money...then when we get back to my house he needed to borrow 20 dollars just to get home...You guys can have him back hes costing me to much
**** keepin food on the table - he should probably sell it coz he dont ****** ride jimmy 3 years is a glamma stunna. but yeah they do feel a shitload lighter. i got to ride inprolens the other day lol. he fought that for a while but i did get to rip on it. i love those ****** bikes.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:21 AM

**** keepin food on the table - he should probably sell it coz he dont ****** ride jimmy 3 years is a glamma stunna. but yeah they do feel a shitload lighter. i got to ride inprolens the other day lol. he fought that for a while but i did get to rip on it. i love those ****** bikes.
Your right a true faker of the funk...yeah the only time Ive ever ridden one was on the street so It should be fun the first time in the lot with it
Old 12-07-2009, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

DO WORK SON!!!! I'll ride other peoples and dream lol. One day..... Im out
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 AM

DO WORK SON!!!! I'll ride other peoples and dream lol. One day..... Im out
Just think theres a young kid out there thats going to want to buy your f4i real bad in a few years
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Hey wassup everyone, im glad to see everyone still riding as much as they can. I wanna get some practice in, so if on the weekends anyone goes out to practice let me know where you all going ahead of time so i can make arrangements to join you all.

Also get your asses on www.Hollywoodstuntz.net and get this **** popping. Make sure you check out the chatbox feature in the forums section on the top of the page. Its pretty cool, And post what you can on there! See you all soon!!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

Monday, this is your homie that jerked you on some stuff a while back right? I forgot what his old screen name was tho. I think the situation was straightened out eventually

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-my-fully.html
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why you bringing up old ****?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:30 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

this is true. did you go out to nj too
Yup. We got out there a bit late, but it was still fun to at least ride some.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:55 AM
NealFoReal

Word. Eric and I made wheelies too
Old 12-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Rode to work today. Still can't feel my hands.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Rode to work today. Still can't feel my hands.
I drove through SI yesterday. It kind of sucked

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses