Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
he was telling me how he bought a pitbull :/ i dunno why he bought a dog
Yeah its a cute dog but he borrowed 250 dollars from someone to get it when he already doesnt have any money....He moved here and now has to pay to live in a **** hole trailer in the middle of nowhere
Old 12-03-2009, 11:57 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
Yeah its a cute dog but he borrowed 250 dollars from someone to get it when he already doesnt have any money....He moved here and now has to pay to live in a **** hole trailer in the middle of nowhere
Why did Jimmy move upstate again?
Old 12-03-2009, 12:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Why did Jimmy move upstate again?
He said he had nothing to do in LI Mind you he lives 45 minutes away from town now.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:16 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by toneth
Good luck
it went well, 445$ and 2 points isnt as bad as what it was lol
Old 12-03-2009, 12:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

He said he had nothing to do in LI Mind you he lives 45 minutes away from town now.
hhahahahahahahahaha
Old 12-03-2009, 12:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

:/ thats no good and I thought he lived in a house and had an ill room and some bullshit like that
Old 12-03-2009, 12:35 PM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
when it starts snowing in the city thats when the quads come out... mad fun..
thats dope i always wondered if ya'll did that in the city..out here on the east end we ride streets all night when it snows. guarentee its 50 times more fun in the city though.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 PM

:/ thats no good and I thought he lived in a house and had an ill room and some bullshit like that
Nope a dingy old trailer that's still being sheetrocked
Old 12-03-2009, 05:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats funny. Its funny that he made it sound to trix like he's livin in some baller pad and is really in a trailer with a dog lmao. Its also funny that he said he has nothign to do in LI I guess if you dont ride like he doesnt then theres nothing bike related to do but theres plenty of other stuff to do in LI - I would think more to do in LI than upstate bumbafuck
Old 12-03-2009, 05:19 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

wow.... I really dont get him even in the slightest bit.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats funny. Its funny that he made it sound to trix like he's livin in some baller pad and is really in a trailer with a dog lmao. Its also funny that he said he has nothign to do in LI I guess if you dont ride like he doesnt then theres nothing bike related to do but theres plenty of other stuff to do in LI - I would think more to do in LI than upstate bumbafuck
Personally I would rather be in bumblefuck going crazy with every powersport toy I could get my hands on but thats me hahaha
Old 12-03-2009, 05:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ross - do you got a place where I can DL Windows 7 from? And if my current PC is running Windows XP do you think I'll be able to upgrade with no problems
Old 12-03-2009, 05:25 PM
NealFoReal

Personally I would rather be in bumblefuck going crazy with every powersport toy I could get my hands on but thats me hahaha
Yeah that's you BUT he doesn't have every power sport toy to have fun with. All he has is a motorcycle that he doesn't even ride so I doubt he'd be out rippin on sleds and quads if he had access to them
Old 12-03-2009, 05:44 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Yeah that's you BUT he doesn't have every power sport toy to have fun with. All he has is a motorcycle that he doesn't even ride so I doubt he'd be out rippin on sleds and quads if he had access to them
quad+sled=
Old 12-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MOHAWKJR is a decent person

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 12-03-2009, 05:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

MOHAWKJR is a decent person

my daddy says he loves me, my daddy says he loves me!!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mohawkjr
my daddy says he loves me, my daddy says he loves me!!!!!

lmfao
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ny450
thats dope i always wondered if ya'll did that in the city..out here on the east end we ride streets all night when it snows. guarentee its 50 times more fun in the city though.

it is as long as u dont get caught
Old 12-03-2009, 06:22 PM

He had it all in LI mom taken care of him, riding spots, friends to ride with and he gave that up to live in a trailer, in the sticks, with no money
Old 12-03-2009, 06:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

He had it all in LI mom taken care of him, riding spots, friends to ride with and he gave that up to live in a trailer, in the sticks, with no money
wow ... who ruined their life? i dont feel like reading far back ....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses