Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 11:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal whats your screen name on AIM...Im going to train Sketchy Jim a little tommarow for his first wheelie comp against Alie...but im not putting any money on him Tone and Sam why arent you both riding at all...when i got my first F2 i think it was snowing and missing half the parts it needed to actually be safe and i was out clutching it up... Dont talk about it be about it
Im never gonna get on AIM. I only signed up just to reach the kid for info on the front end swap which Ima be doing next week It sucks riding with a front end soooo ****** tweaked that in order to go straight you need to turn your wheel all the way to the right. Even when Im up in a wheelie I gotta keep my bars turned to the right. Ive been trying to get my no handers back which sucks coz the bars **** me up But next week ima be pimpin
Oh and **** that - Jimmy 3 years gotta battle me for all the smack he's talking. Does he have O's yet coz Im about to squash him. I wish I woulda listened to InProLen and whoever else told me to do recons sooner coz I really think they're gonna help me now that I started doing them. Jimmy 3 years aint got **** on no one - not me, not Alie, not Toneth lol - okay maybe Sam but thats about it
Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tone and Sam why arent you both riding at all...when i got my first F2 i think it was snowing and missing half the parts it needed to actually be safe and i was out clutching it up... Dont talk about it be about it
+1 toneth just got his **** and doesnt have a cage so I'll give him that but Sam has had his bike for roughly 2-3 months and has only rode the bike 3 times I think he thought it was gonna be easier than it really is and I think that when he hit the ground he realized it hurts a lot more than he thought it would LMAO. Hittin the ground hard makes you rethink this whole wheelie thing. I know I thought about quitting the first time I hit the ground hard but before I had a chance to ***** out my boy made me get back on the bike and rip some more wheelies which made me man the **** up. Dont talk about it be about it is the morale of the story
Old 11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

skanks
Old 11-24-2009, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I have a flat tire that may or may not hold air, the rearsets are broke so the right peg and brake lever are cracked off, my throttle cables cracked so it doesn't snap back, no front brake lever (so no brakes at all), no cage, no 12 bar, a cracked radiator that wont hold any fluid, and a tank that's bent up so I can't get to the bolts. Also the headlights not hooked up, my TIP sensor has to be ground properly, and the bikes not registered or insured. Not sure what Sams excuse is.
Word you tell him tone the natural lol. Dam you better not let me the **** down

That thing is beautiful
+1 I always wanted the same bike but all chromed out. Saw one with Mike one night at the Honeywell Spot and it was sick. Only other bike I'd rather have is the Titanium Gray 954. My boy had one with every single piece chromed on it and it was the sexiest looking bike.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:56 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im never gonna get on AIM. I only signed up just to reach the kid for info on the front end swap which Ima be doing next week It sucks riding with a front end soooo ****** tweaked that in order to go straight you need to turn your wheel all the way to the right. Even when Im up in a wheelie I gotta keep my bars turned to the right. Ive been trying to get my no handers back which sucks coz the bars **** me up But next week ima be pimpin
Oh and **** that - Jimmy 3 years gotta battle me for all the smack he's talking. Does he have O's yet coz Im about to squash him. I wish I woulda listened to InProLen and whoever else told me to do recons sooner coz I really think they're gonna help me now that I started doing them. Jimmy 3 years aint got **** on no one - not me, not Alie, not Toneth lol - okay maybe Sam but thats about it
Sketchy doesnt even have idle consistently lol...hes hooked on sit downs cause its the close he comes to staying on idle...I keep telling him to work on his stand up and SS's but hes not listening very well...But Jimmy Idle thinks circles are a walk in the park haha...He doesnt have the fire in him..whenever he is doing a good stand up he gets cocky and looks over at me to make sure Im lookin
Old 11-25-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
skanks
Yooooooooo Is SL acting up for you people too? Im havin a rough time refreshing pages between posts I dont even look around anymore - just check this thread and look at **** on SR instead

Sketchy doesnt even have idle consistently lol...hes hooked on sit downs cause its the close he comes to staying on idle...I keep telling him to work on his stand up and SS's but hes not listening very well...But Jimmy Idle thinks circles are a walk in the park haha...He doesnt have the fire in him..whenever he is doing a good stand up he gets cocky and looks over at me to make sure Im lookin
Hahahahahaha I know about that all too well. He ALWAYS wants the pat on the back lol. During one of the last street rides - dont remember which one - he came up to me and said "do you see me killin it". Ummmm no Jimmy 3 years I dont actually haha. And whats a good stand up - not humpin the tank lmao. Seriously - Jimmy 3 years - we started at the same time dun. And I dont know why you would think O's are a walk in the park when it took 3 years to get idle and you still dont got it consistently Toneth is gonna put the beats on you Kane

**** tho - at least you got someone to ride with Monday
Old 11-25-2009, 12:04 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

+1 toneth just got his **** and doesnt have a cage so I'll give him that but Sam has had his bike for roughly 2-3 months and has only rode the bike 3 times I think he thought it was gonna be easier than it really is and I think that when he hit the ground he realized it hurts a lot more than he thought it would LMAO. Hittin the ground hard makes you rethink this whole wheelie thing. I know I thought about quitting the first time I hit the ground hard but before I had a chance to ***** out my boy made me get back on the bike and rip some more wheelies which made me man the **** up. Dont talk about it be about it is the morale of the story
The first time I crashed was on the streets on my minty 06 gix. The rear footpeg folded up on me at about 55-60 I hit the ground so hard. I had some real bad rash and a broken hand and I made myself get back on my bike a few days later so i wouldnt lose the balance point wheelies I just learned at that point..I teared up everytime the bike came down from a wheelie due to my hand being broken. My hand is still fucked up lol
Old 11-25-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

The first time I crashed was on the streets on my minty 06 gix. The rear footpeg folded up on me at about 55-60 I hit the ground so hard. I had some real bad rash and a broken hand and I made myself get back on my bike a few days later so i wouldnt lose the balance point wheelies I just learned at that point..I teared up everytime the bike came down from a wheelie due to my hand being broken. My hand is still fucked up lol
Ouch lol - sounds like that **** hurt but thats what the **** I'm talkin about lol - either you want it or you want it but dont wanna put the work in. I mean every one wants it - who wouldnt??? That concrete makes you rethink things and either you man up or ***** out. I still havent had any bone breaking wrecks (knock on wood lol) but after all the work I put into this **** it's gonna take a lot to keep me off this ****** bike. Lets see what toneth is made of. We already know about Jimmy 3 years and Sam the Wo - man
Old 11-25-2009, 12:10 AM

Yooooooooo Is SL acting up for you people too? Im havin a rough time refreshing pages between posts I dont even look around anymore - just check this thread and look at **** on SR instead

Hahahahahaha I know about that all too well. He ALWAYS wants the pat on the back lol. During one of the last street rides - dont remember which one - he came up to me and said "do you see me killin it". Ummmm no Jimmy 3 years I dont actually haha. And whats a good stand up - not humpin the tank lmao. Seriously - Jimmy 3 years - we started at the same time dun. And I dont know why you would think O's are a walk in the park when it took 3 years to get idle and you still dont got it consistently Toneth is gonna put the beats on you Kane

**** tho - at least you got someone to ride with Monday
Yup hes quick to tell me everytime how good hes doing Your right though I finally do have someone to come ride with me and hes not a half bad camera guy hahaha...Oh yeah and he told me he did his first 2 mile long wheelie on one of your streetrides down there lol

Last edited by monday518; 11-25-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

I hate this ****** site already How did he figure out he went 2 miles lol. I know Ive done some decent wheelies but I have no idea how long they were lol. MikeM counted how many blocks I did in the city on them bumpy *** roads during the Halloween ride and he calculated how many miles it was based on the # of blocks but I would never know how long I wheelied for Anyways, its all good - Jimmy 3 years is comin for me and he got o's on smash in his dreams and that will transfer to the lot lol. I hope to see it before I die LMAO. I'm out - cant take this ****** slow *** site anymore tonight Later kid. When you comin back down???
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 AM

I hate this ****** site already How did he figure out he went 2 miles lol. I know Ive done some decent wheelies but I have no idea how long they were lol. MikeM counted how many blocks I did in the city on them bumpy *** roads during the Halloween ride and he calculated how many miles it was based on the # of blocks but I would never know how long I wheelied for Anyways, its all good - Jimmy 3 years is comin for me and he got o's on smash in his dreams and that will transfer to the lot lol. I hope to see it before I die LMAO. I'm out - cant take this ****** slow *** site anymore tonight Later kid. When you comin back down???
Hahaha yup I get a kick out of it...Anyway im out as well, I wont be back down there riding till spring im guessing...I am taking the train in to the city with my G/f on the 21st of December to do some shopping and tourist ****. Last time we were there she got a parking ticket for $115 lol
Old 11-25-2009, 01:29 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
skanks
n hoes
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ny450
is it an actual 929 damper? i need one for my **** badly..other than that im lovin my new whip
i think those are the best looking bikes EVER! this was mine a few years ago.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:57 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

929's and 954 are nice bikes... id like to get a 954 for street riding
Old 11-25-2009, 02:18 AM
NealFoReal

Hahaha yup I get a kick out of it...Anyway im out as well, I wont be back down there riding till spring im guessing...I am taking the train in to the city with my G/f on the 21st of December to do some shopping and tourist ****. Last time we were there she got a parking ticket for $115 lol
Yeah tickets in the city are dough Yo come hang out when youre here - you could ride my bike and I could scoop you from the train station if you wanna chill and your girl wont beef with you over it lol

Originally Posted by EGO
n hoes
Nah skanks and asshoes
Originally Posted by joey1
i think those are the best looking bikes EVER! this was mine a few years ago.
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
929's and 954 are nice bikes... id like to get a 954 for street riding
This is my personal favorite outta this class of bikes. Picture this with all chrome

Old 11-25-2009, 02:24 AM
Group Moderator

id rather have one murdered out... not a big fan of chrome. all black would be
Old 11-25-2009, 02:28 AM
NealFoReal

My boy had one with every piece chromed and I mean every piece - every cover - every screw - everything. I'm not a big fan of chrome either on most bikes but the erion like above all chromed out and the 954 all chromed out look sick Ive been tryin to get some pics of his bike before he wrecked it. He was lane splitting and smacked into a car that pulled in front of him but seriously that bike was one of the sickest lookin street bikes ive ever seen. the amount of detail with every little piece chromed was crazy. ight im out. holla
Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 AM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4202199]Yeah tickets in the city are dough Yo come hang out when youre here - you could ride my bike and I could scoop you from the train station if you wanna chill and your girl wont beef with you over it lol

Yup id def be down with that bro she wont mind as long as she gets to spend a few hours in Macy's and sees the tree all lit up lol
Old 11-25-2009, 08:29 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
And then they'll get circles once they realize to turn the bike in a circle

I am just trying to give them both some positive reinforcement .....
Old 11-25-2009, 08:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ny450
is it an actual 929 damper? i need one for my **** badly..other than that im lovin my new whip
negative, its a bracket to fit a gixxer damper on an f4i with a 929 front end. Oh, and a refilled gixxer damper

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses