Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
you cut off anything thats in the way, then zip tie it on. same way you make everything else work
LOL.. I was thinking to myself " this is gonna be one zip tied ****** under tray if I cant figure this out"
Old 11-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
To ride Toneth on.. I'm gonna OWN him soon
We'll see who has more heart to make wheelies son. I'm coming for you. You can't touch mee you ain't man enough. You not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes In my world. I'm gonna rip your heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me. Sam ain't no conquerer. I'm Alexendar he ain't no Alexander. My style is impetuous, my wheelies is impregnable. I want your heart, I wanna eat your children. All praise be to Allah.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
we'll see who has more heart to make wheelies son. I'm coming for you. You can't touch mee you ain't man enough. You not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes in my world. I'm gonna rip your heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me. Sam ain't no conquerer. I'm alexendar he ain't no alexander. My style is impetuous, my wheelies is impregnable. I want your heart, i wanna eat your children. All praise be to allah.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:24 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

WTF LOL You guys dont quit.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you two need to start playing for money haha
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

We'll see who has more heart to make wheelies son. I'm coming for you. You can't touch mee you ain't man enough. You not man enough to **** with me. You can't last two minutes In my world. I'm gonna rip your heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me. Sam ain't no conquerer. I'm Alexendar he ain't no Alexander. My style is impetuous, my wheelies is impregnable. I want your heart, I wanna eat your children. All praise be to Allah.
SOunds like some **** a Ruff Ryder would say
Old 11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

you two need to start playing for money haha
Money battle in June to see who get better stuff Sam? Squid off
Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Nah.. Then it's not fun anymore.... Things get too serious when bread is involved.. Then momma jokes start flying. it just gets ugly. lol
Old 11-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'd post a picture of a huge gaping vagina but I can't google once since I'm at work.

I'm a degenerate I'll gamble on two cockroaches racing down the street.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also me and my boys bet on a lot of random **** with each other and it never gets ugly... and momma jokes are funny.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

We should battle just for the **** of it then, lol... or loser buys winner a beer.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

how do we determine when someones actually won?

balance point is one of those things that comes and goes for a little while before you really have it on lock.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

toneththenatural vs samgotloops

madison square garden december 11th
Old 11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

balance point is one of those things that comes and goes for a little while before you really have it on lock.
hmmmmm.can we measure distance on b/p?
staggered then seated?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

You guys judge the squid off to see who get better stuff when June comes around.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:17 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

You guys judge the squid off to see who get better stuff when June comes around.
JUNE???? WTF.. Sup with January/Feb/Mar/??
Old 11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
JUNE???? WTF.. Sup with January/Feb/Mar/??
That's 6 months to learn as much as you can.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

why in june?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

sams gonna have circles by then toneth
Old 11-24-2009, 11:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

That's 6 months to learn as much as you can.
Your best bet is to catch me early in the game.. like in preseason basketball. by the time june (playoffs) hit, I may be firing on all cylinders. KOBE!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses