Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:58 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I was trying to get it up quick but i was slipping on the oil...
Old 11-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

what kind of cage do you have?
Old 11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

The best cage in the world dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fi!!!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:12 AM
KING annoyingeric

Actually im going to making my own cage once some stuff comes in next week.. Then i will have the best cage because it wont break mounts and wont bend all the tubes and will protect the cases...
Old 11-24-2009, 07:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
MikeM has seats Sam.
Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
MikeM... Whats the damage on them seats my man? Hope you have that black friday sale going on.
I only got a front seat. and its got writing on it from when the bike was in prison. $20
Old 11-24-2009, 07:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i'll have to ask around... I have 929 triples comin but only with the bottom barring...
f4i bearings are the same
Old 11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
bp chaser

Old 11-24-2009, 08:19 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
I only got a front seat. and its got writing on it from when the bike was in prison. $20
Okay... I will buy it from ya. let me know what your schedule looks like when you get a moment. I will try to fit myself in there to pick that up.
The writing on the seat is some sort of chalk right? I don't care
Old 11-24-2009, 08:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

HMMMMM any1 have a split seat undertray?
Old 11-24-2009, 08:22 AM
bp chaser

Okay... I will buy it from ya. let me know what your schedule looks like when you get a moment. I will try to fit myself in there to pick that up.
The writing on the seat is some sort of chalk right? I don't care
the writing wont come off its some **** they use at the impound yard out east
Old 11-24-2009, 08:54 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by annoying eric
i cracked my stator cover... Thank god it happened at the end of the day.. Sorry about the spot.. Lol...

i got one if u need it u can have it just call me
Old 11-24-2009, 09:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sam

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...nger-seat.html
Old 11-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Friday can't get here soon enough. The bike will officially be on the street.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:39 AM
bp chaser

Sam what do you want a rear seat for anyway?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also once I have EVERYTHING I need for the bike.. I can finally get a ******* car. Gonna lease a Silverado or an F150.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:42 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Sam what do you want a rear seat for anyway?
To ride Toneth on.. I'm gonna OWN him soon
Old 11-24-2009, 09:45 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

No, but seriously... good question... I don't when ya think about it. can I somehow use the banana seat undertray and modify it to work for the split seat?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:49 AM
bp chaser

No, but seriously... good question... I don't when ya think about it. can I somehow use the banana seat undertray and modify it to work for the split seat?
both subframes are the same length and width, so im sure you could make it fit. its just plastic
Old 11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

both subframes are the same length and width, so im sure you could make it fit. its just plastic
True, True.... As a matter of fact I think Chino mentioned a mod like this in the past.
Chino.. How do you make this **** work?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:58 AM
bp chaser

True, True.... As a matter of fact I think Chino mentioned a mod like this in the past.
Chino.. How do you make this **** work?
you cut off anything thats in the way, then zip tie it on. same way you make everything else work

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses