Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm sure all of this could have been avoided if you just got back on the bike. The only way I'm not getting back on the bike is it I'm physically unable to. Also I can't believe you haven't come out in 3 weeks. I'm comin for you sam. Hammas.
You are so right...... Getting back on Immediately is the best policy.. I was being a *****.

I'm working on getting a van or truck. So I'm putting in the overtime at my jobs so yeah, it has been 3 weeks, but don't get it twisted... Ur not gonna be able to **** with me. Don't let them gas u up son... I had a ***** episode.. yes... but it WILL NOT happen again. You're better off targeting PeeRock or someone. lol
Old 11-23-2009, 02:41 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Come on Sam
ALRIGHT!, ALRIGHT!
YOU GOT ME!!!
I WAS *****!!! THERE....
I kinda feel better now that I've let it out....
Thanks guys..... Toneth.. you have no chance bro.. like seriously... you're being set up for failure...
Old 11-23-2009, 02:43 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Well. I'm headed to class so Imma holla later. Neal I will call you once I get home this evening..
Toneth...... I don't even know what to say to you at this point. You should know better than to **** with me... Aren't you a professional gambler??? You should know that the odds are strongly against you. LOL. LOL. later every1
Old 11-23-2009, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
You are so right...... Getting back on Immediately is the best policy.. I was being a *****.

I'm working on getting a van or truck. So I'm putting in the overtime at my jobs so yeah, it has been 3 weeks, but don't get it twisted... Ur not gonna be able to **** with me. Don't let them gas u up son... I had a ***** episode.. yes... but it WILL NOT happen again. You're better off targeting PeeRock or someone. lol
trust me toneth is puttin the beats on you Jason.
I think I've lost my fear of Loopin..... I THINK
Old 11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You've had your bike on the streets for what... 2 months now? I'm willing to put dough up that once I get my **** registered I have BP in less time than it took you... if you even have it by then. IM TALKIN CHEDDA SON

I did some math. If you got 124 loops to go and you ride once every 2 weeks and puss out everytime you loop out and call it a day you'll have BP in a little more than 5 years.

Ain't nobody scared of loopin over here son. EYE OF THE TIGER SON EYE OF THE TIGER
Old 11-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

double post

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-23-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:53 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

You've had your bike on the streets for what... 2 months now? I'm willing to put dough up that once I get my **** registered I have BP in less time than it took you... if you even have it by then. IM TALKIN CHEDDA SON

I did some math. If you got 124 loops to go and you ride once every 2 weeks and puss out everytime you loop out and call it a day you'll have BP in a little more than 5 years.

Ain't nobody scared of loopin over here son. EYE OF THE TIGER SON EYE OF THE TIGER
You're talking an awful big game for never having ridden wheelies.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

This is getting heated... LOL
Old 11-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Yeah I know. I'm completely ******* around and everyone except you seems to know that. Me and Sam got a friendly squid **** talking thing going on. I'm half making fun of myself. I'm fully aware that I'm in no place to be talking **** and my wheelies are going to be garbage.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-23-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hell yeah i love this ****
Old 11-23-2009, 02:58 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Make sure to let us stuntlifers know who he does his first few times out. I hope he pulls a Bray.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Yut ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 BUT I really believe that toneth is gonna put the beats on sam in a day. He's too ****** big to not be able to man handle the bike. I really think he'll hit that bar controlled the first day. If he doesnt then oh well - he's still gonna beat Sam lol.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Make sure to let us stuntlifers know who he does his first few times out. I hope he pulls a Bray.
We work our rookies real hard down here. They all pull a Bray
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

What'd bray do?

BTW I seriously hope you guys realize that I'm not at all being the slightest bit serious and I'm completely joking with the **** talking with Sam. I'm making fun of myself. I know I'm in no position to be talking any kind of ****.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:09 PM
bp chaser

What'd bray do?

BTW I seriously hope you guys realize that I'm not at all being the slightest bit serious and I'm completely joking with the **** talking with Sam. I'm making fun of myself. I know I'm in no position to be talking any kind of ****.
Bray went out knowing that if you clutch it up hard enough, you'll only be going 2 or 3 mph when you crash And then he hit ebay for a new subframe.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:12 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by mikem
bray went out knowing that if you clutch it up hard enough, you'll only be going 2 or 3 mph when you crash and then he hit ebay for a new subframe.

Old 11-23-2009, 04:34 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Haha all the **** talking makes me want to take it back a few years and get some AOL chatrooms going I was a way better **** talker in 6th grade then I could ever be now...Why do we not have chatroom options on these riding sites ?

Last edited by monday518; 11-23-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
Haha all the **** talking makes me want to take it back a few years and get some AOL chatrooms going I was a way better **** talker in 6th grade then I could ever be now...Why do we not have chatroom options on these riding sites ?
Because we have jobs now and can't be on constantly.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:42 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Because we have jobs now and can't be on constantly.
We all have jobs now and everyone is still on stuntlife constantly

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses