Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

i got my tank up right now. already pulled out the choke cable. i guess i'll do the throttle cables tonight
Old 11-23-2009, 11:00 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo Neal.. When do you suppose you'll be free to help me out with that? Pencil me in for one of the following slots

Mon/Wed-After 830pm
Tues/Thurs/Fri-After 330pm
Sat-After 630 pm
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

tonight would be good. 8:30. you gotta ride that **** to my crib though so I have all my tools available.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:10 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
tonight would be good. 8:30. you gotta ride that **** to my crib though so I have all my tools available.
How do you wanna do this? Bring tools to my crib? I think they called for rain tonight so riding to you may be iffy.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anybody want an F4 rim, complete with disk, 60 tooth sprocket, and carrier so it'll fit an F4i? Its my winter time setup, and I wont be using it this winter.

Im only looking to get $60 for the whole thing, which is less than the sprocket costs new.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:13 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
How do you wanna do this? Bring tools to my crib? I think they called for rain tonight so riding to you may be iffy.
If you want to get it done, you'll do what it takes
Old 11-23-2009, 11:14 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Aight... No doubt.... Ahhh ****.. Imma have to hear you talk **** about how Toneth is gonna bust my *** the entire time..
Note to self: Bring IPOD
Old 11-23-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

how do you wanna do this? Bring tools to my crib? I think they called for rain tonight so riding to you may be iffy.
Originally Posted by mikem
if you want to get it done, you'll do what it takes
aight... No doubt.... Ahhh ****.. Imma have to hear you talk **** about how toneth is gonna bust my *** the entire time..
note to self: Bring ipod
Old 11-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

? I think they called for rain tonight so riding to you may be iffy.

Oh no it's gonna drizzle I can't ride I don't wanna get wet boohoo it's chilly.

This right here sealed the deal. Your wheelies = gonna have the beats put on em. You got no motivation.

I ride in DOWNPOURS ************. DOWNPOURS. I'm coming for you son. I WANT YOU (Apollo Creed voice, no homo). DO WORK

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-23-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

Says the man who didnt wanna get his kicks dirty a month ago

Old 11-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hahahaha I know... I just <3 talking **** don't take me seriously. My wheelies are gonna suck.. but I pretty much sealed the deal for myself.... I'm gonna have to go harder right out the box than anyone's ever seen before.

Although I like clean kicks, I ride in rain, hail, freezing cold, etc. I got no other choice. What other ******* woulda rode out to LI from SI in that cold?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-23-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Oh no it's gonna drizzle I can't ride I don't wanna get wet boohoo it's chilly.

This right here sealed the deal. Your wheelies = gonna have the beats put on em. You got no motivation.

I ride in DOWNPOURS ************. DOWNPOURS. I'm coming for you son. I WANT YOU (Apollo Creed voice, no homo). DO WORK
You ride on 2 wheels in the rain.. Pop a clutch b4 you talk dawg...
I see you're corner got you hyped only to be let down...
Old 11-23-2009, 12:06 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Toneth be careful. I think they want looping footage.. That would be great though; to do a reel or video of all squid loops.. I have about 124 more to go as per Inolen and Ricky. add another 720 loops by Toneth..it should make for some good ****. oh.. and peerocks'
Old 11-23-2009, 12:09 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Our friendly squid-off is getting pretty heated Looks as if we are going to see more loop-outs in our near future.

Lets get it in Wed. night, the rest of the week seems doomed.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
NealFoReal

Toneth be careful. I think they want looping footage.. That would be great though; to do a reel or video of all squid loops.. I have about 124 more to go as per Inolen and Ricky. add another 720 loops by Toneth..it should make for some good ****. oh.. and peerocks'
If I wanted loopage footage all I had to do was keep the camera on me for the past few months. I honestly think toneth is gonna put the beats on you Jason. The hammas son the HAMMAS!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Our friendly squid-off is getting pretty heated Looks as if we are going to see more loop-outs in our near future.

Lets get it in Wed. night, the rest of the week seems doomed.
Between the testosterone and inexperience amongst us squids, the Loop out percentage will dramatically increase this quarter

In my Diddy voice to Toneth's wheelies
"Take that, Take that"
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You ride on 2 wheels in the rain.. Pop a clutch b4 you talk dawg...
I see you're corner got you hyped only to be let down...
Neal put the battery on my back. Failures not an option now.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
If I wanted loopage footage all I had to do was keep the camera on me for the past few months. I honestly think toneth is gonna put the beats on you Jason. The hammas son the HAMMAS!!!!
No doubt.... Who's Jason though??
Old 11-23-2009, 12:19 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
Neal put the battery on my back. Failures not an option now.
LOL... I'm Okay being the underdog... Word though.. Neal got you shadow boxin and ****. lol
Old 11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UaLL79KJEc

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses