Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 02:24 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Osidekilla70
The best advice i ever got was, practice makes perfect.
This is def Brian D blokz
Old 03-19-2009, 06:54 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

What ever you do do not Swayz your idle
Old 03-19-2009, 08:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by resage
Hm... should I get a 50 to **** around with. I found one set up.

I dunno how long until id have ENOUGH money to maintain and or find a f4i/636 (in my price range). To be honest I just want something to do if I come out lol, taking pics is fun but wanna move.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/mcy/1071065547.html

what do you think? good idea, bad idea? are 50's fun?
If its gonna be months or longer before you get the loot for the big bike then **** yeah get the fiddy. I never stunted on one but I did ride one once lol and it was fun. It'll teach you brake control and how to control the bike side to side. I think it'll teach you balance point too but I just dont know how easy it will be to carry things over to the big bike. Ive seen some people on here kill **** on a big bike after rockin on the 50 for a while and then ive seen others come out with a slight advantage. I think you should do it - unless you could get a big bike within a month or two.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I dunno how long until id have ENOUGH money to maintain and or find a f4i/636 (in my price range). To be honest I just want something to do if I come out lol, taking pics is fun but wanna move.

get the fiddy I have a 70 cc and it helped so much from going back and fourth to the big bike
Old 03-19-2009, 09:50 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
get the fiddy I have a 70 cc and it helped so much from going back and fourth to the big bike
didn't help me at all.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I know - I like that spot. BUT you know even if we lay off it this weekend, its known now so other people will go there. We need to start looking for a new spot while this one gets destroyed Smokey & I think we found a new one down the block. Me & Julio seen it a while ago and smoke brought it up today so we gotta check that out.
On the same street? I want to check it out and see which lot ur talking about.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont know, dont have any real 50 experience. It cant hurt though, thats for sure.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious - how much do you pay for full coverage
for full coverage on both bikes i think i pay a total of 1200 /year. i had 12 NY points on my license too. i have rider insurance though.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
On the same street? I want to check it out and see which lot ur talking about.
yup on the same street. we'll check it out this weekend. smoke and i drove around on the other side of the street yesterday to check out some lots we saw but nothing good. they were all fucked up.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
for full coverage on both bikes i think i pay a total of 1200 /year. i had 12 NY points on my license too. i have rider insurance though.
thats not bad. id insure full coverage if it was only 600 a year. i have to check how many points i have now but when i first insured the f4i i think i had 6 points with 4 about to come off
Old 03-19-2009, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

yup on the same street. we'll check it out this weekend. smoke and i drove around on the other side of the street yesterday to check out some lots we saw but nothing good. they were all fucked up.
I know a hundred lots in that area that are good for a couple guys to practice circles, but nothing big enough to hold the crowd we've been getting lately.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 AM
NealFoReal

I know a hundred lots in that area that are good for a couple guys to practice circles, but nothing big enough to hold the crowd we've been getting lately.
yeah well once the spot is blown up for good im sure the crowd will dwindle down and it'll be just us again most of the time.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

yeah well once the spot is blown up for good im sure the crowd will dwindle down and it'll be just us again most of the time.
if we can keep drawing a crew like this, we can have an LI street ride. but we wont post the route so the state police can shut it down like last year hahaha
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I think the crowd is a good thing and shows that there are still alot of stunters around these parts, but the loudness killed it
Old 03-19-2009, 11:07 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im up for a street ride if theres alot of people. lol I dont need more tickets
Old 03-19-2009, 12:11 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
didn't help me at all.
ME EITHER....the transition from a dirt bike to a street bike..is alot of ******* weight lol
Old 03-19-2009, 12:15 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *trix*
im up for a street ride if theres alot of people. lol I dont need more tickets
so dont stop.....nyc police fuckedup my license last yr and im paying for it now..because im a NICE GUY WITH LICENSE ETCETC...think they care..so this year **** um..i went from a clean 0point driving record..to ******* 6points and a bunch of bullshit which im fighting in court but biker vs cop...judge overrules WHO?

Old 03-19-2009, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

I wanna bbq again
Old 03-19-2009, 01:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I wanna bbq again
jfox I have more points then you can imagine on my licence

mmm food :D and I am always up for bbq'n .....only on sundays though haha cause I work 24/7
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

oo and if anyone wants to ride tonight I'll be riding cause the rain is passing over and its not hitting at all soo I'll be all good tonight

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses