Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 01:08 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yo sick pics, and did u see the elf vids lol
Old 11-22-2009, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
me,maria,inolen,and clanofants busting some moves elf out

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/1Tws62nuPqCuiIlAfa4w
HOLY **** LMFAO. Its funny seeing anthony dance like he did in this one.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
That's the 1Ds :P
Dam not 1 good pic of me. I need to step my game up I guess
Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

hahahaha. that was funny. you computer skills are getting better
Old 11-22-2009, 01:56 AM
NealFoReal

Joey111111111111111 - when you gonna grace us with your presence??? Miss you in a no homo kinda way. Hope everything's working out for you with that **** you're going through
Old 11-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

y o
Old 11-22-2009, 02:02 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joey1
hahahaha. that was funny. you computer skills are getting better

my girl made that but its so ******* funny i cant handle it but yea when u going to come out u no i let u ride my bike a real bike with a handbrake that work's
Old 11-22-2009, 02:05 AM
NealFoReal

I think its kinda fucked up that Leah didnt get one mention in this thread or the video link

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ers-video.html
Old 11-22-2009, 02:17 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think its kinda fucked up that Leah didnt get one mention in this thread or the video link

I thought the same thing yesterday when I first saw it . Thats not right.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:02 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Joey111111111111111 - when you gonna grace us with your presence??? Miss you in a no homo kinda way. Hope everything's working out for you with that **** you're going through
im just chillin up here in the freezing *** sticks. everything's going pretty good for now. just starting to miss riding lately so ill be back shortly
Old 11-22-2009, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
my girl made that but its so ******* funny i cant handle it but yea when u going to come out u no i let u ride my bike a real bike with a handbrake that work's
ill be out soon dun. and ill bring my own handbrake to put on your bike
Old 11-22-2009, 03:12 AM

that was a waste of 6 and a half minutes
Old 11-22-2009, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by joey1
that was a waste of 6 and a half minutes

yea its deff messed up should i post her vid up in there and they all look so sketchy or was that just me
Old 11-22-2009, 09:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Eh, we weren't in Guyana the day they did the street session. However, they did use some photo of everyone with her in it halfway through the clip

Neal, I had one pic I thought that was great of you but it was slightly out of focus
Old 11-22-2009, 09:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to over-sharpen it to save it, but looks like poop. I tried to get some better ones at the end, but I kept clipping your front tire out. You were just too far away from me for the most part for the night (because I was using the wide angle lens, I need to be right next to you), and I didn't want to mess you up while you where experimenting with recons I'm not actively trying to avoid shooting you

Last edited by inolen; 11-22-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:15 AM

And yes Andrew, I watched the elves thing with Leah, I was dying
Old 11-22-2009, 09:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that was pretty much the worst clip ever. id be embarrassed to be in there
Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 AM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Yo any of you fockers have a rear seat for an f4i ?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

yo inolen can u send me the site 4 the locks 4 the van
Old 11-22-2009, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by joejoe898
yo inolen can u send me the site 4 the locks 4 the van
http://www.taylorsecurity.com/store/...FQkIswodbSx0nQ

Call the company and they can key all the locks the same for you and what not.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses