Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
thats funny you passed eric haha. You left like 20 minutes before him on a bike hahaha. I knew as soon as I saw the highway closed that you were gonna be lost So you just got home now I guess

and Tone - the beats son - the beats
Yeah I left you a voicemail. My ******* jaw hurts I was so cold. Blog #9 hot showa time
Old 11-21-2009, 02:03 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Sigh, got nothing I was proud of. The bikes ended up being too big for the van, I needed a tripod to get a more consistent framing, and the flashes weren't firing consistently When I had to step back due to the bike being larger than I expected you can see the flaring in the flash, boo

First shot is what I wanted, except with a person stalling on the hood, and the next two were the only two shots that came out halfway-ok.

awesome man!

what kind of remote flashes are you using?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:59 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Sigh, got nothing I was proud of. The bikes ended up being too big for the van, I needed a tripod to get a more consistent framing, and the flashes weren't firing consistently When I had to step back due to the bike being larger than I expected you can see the flaring in the flash, boo

First shot is what I wanted, except with a person stalling on the hood, and the next two were the only two shots that came out halfway-ok.

damn i gottta say this pix are siiiiiiick ..... good **** inolen
Old 11-21-2009, 10:05 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Also Peerock, I'm comin for you son.
if u dont have bp within 3 mins ur gahhhbage
Old 11-21-2009, 10:08 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Yeah so... the southern state happened to be closed, and with my excellent sense of direction I got lost in the middle of ******* nowhere long island. It took me so long to get home that I passed Eric on the BQE.
we knew that was going to happen as soon as we saw the detour signs up..your a trooper toneth a streight up trooper
Old 11-21-2009, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

those look real cool though. maybe next time move the van out towards the street light some more
Old 11-21-2009, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

The second the cage goes on I think I'm gonna crash on purpose just so I get it over with. Lol.
thats almost not a bad idea. people who are ok with crashing usually pick this up much faster
Old 11-21-2009, 10:51 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone riding today??
Old 11-21-2009, 11:23 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Hey guys whats uppppppp?
Old 11-21-2009, 11:43 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

that pic looks Sick
Old 11-21-2009, 01:05 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

they still cam out good and it deff a sick consep u got going good thinking on how u set everything up i still think the photos are sick
Old 11-21-2009, 01:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

thats some kid from Poland ... pretty nice trick ...
Old 11-21-2009, 01:50 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

^^^^^^ thats sick
Old 11-21-2009, 01:56 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sicc0

thats some kid from Poland ... pretty nice trick ...
how long u think he stayed in the air
Old 11-21-2009, 01:56 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MikeM
thats almost not a bad idea. people who are ok with crashing usually pick this up much faster

true .... +1
Old 11-21-2009, 01:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Drew C.
how long u think he stayed in the air

no idea but even if he just stretched out and got back on .. thats still a pretty sick thing to do
Old 11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

check out this kid from poland ... got some sick combos ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg88ooPqU7A
Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
no idea but even if he just stretched out and got back on .. thats still a pretty sick thing to do
yea but i think he was doing like a murc step and just jump up for a split second
Old 11-21-2009, 02:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo they got a nice spot ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ag4HfiQPXY
Old 11-21-2009, 02:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Drew C.
yea but i think he was doing like a murc step and just jump up for a split second

prob ... but the camera caught it nicely ... pic looks sick ...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses