Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Get the R1 already - jeeeeeeeeezus.

dude i went to 5 bike shops already and 3 friends that claimed to have it ... imma start shopping ebay
Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ebay is the way to go. or if you look on sr there was a guy who started a thread about a salvage shop he started and he said he's got a bunch of them.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

the R6 raven/special edition has the same front master as the R1's... I have one on my bike..

got it on ebay for 80 bucks, almost bran new
Old 11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

ebay is the way to go. or if you look on sr there was a guy who started a thread about a salvage shop he started and he said he's got a bunch of them.

no doubt ill look into it ... thnx
Old 11-20-2009, 12:32 AM
www.GRAMX.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-YA...Q5fAccessories

just found this on ebay ... this master is good right?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:59 AM
www.GRAMX.com

damn im 24'd .... ill hit the rest of u some oher time .... im out peace ...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-YA...Q5fAccessories

just found this on ebay ... this master is good right?
yup thats the one. it has the make an offer button - offer him $60 since shippin is $20 and try to get it for $80 shipped. Worst case pay $90 shipped and sell the calipers on there for $30 and you could make some loot back but yeah thats the master you wanna get. DO WORK SON!!! Time to hop on the seat so you could shut me down too. Its like the new cool thing to do to put the beats on my *******. Apparantly Sam is coming for me even though he dont ride and Jimmy 3 years is puttin the beats on me even though he dont got idle on lock yet. Ummmm who else who else
Old 11-20-2009, 01:47 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

yup thats the one. it has the make an offer button - offer him $60 since shippin is $20 and try to get it for $80 shipped. Worst case pay $90 shipped and sell the calipers on there for $30 and you could make some loot back but yeah thats the master you wanna get. DO WORK SON!!! Time to hop on the seat so you could shut me down too. Its like the new cool thing to do to put the beats on my *******. Apparantly Sam is coming for me even though he dont ride and Jimmy 3 years is puttin the beats on me even though he dont got idle on lock yet. Ummmm who else who else
i want in on this too im coming for you in my BARACKS!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:22 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
i always thnk its funny when i meet people who cant use the footbrake
=/ i can't use anything
Old 11-20-2009, 09:27 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

party at our house tomorrow....nothing out of control though!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

hookers and blow
Old 11-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also my throttle cables and rearsets came in. This mawfuggas ready to go. Has everything it needs to be street ready, minus stunt parts. Ordering the cage, 12 bar, and registering it next Friday.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:11 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I am coming for Neal
Old 11-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
hookers and blow

Boats and Hoes
Old 11-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

1000RR triple go on an f4i same way 929/954 triple's do? I thought they were different
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
i want in on this too im coming for you in my BARACKS!
Originally Posted by inolen
I am coming for Neal
Dam I gotta watch out for you 2 now

Originally Posted by becky
party at our house tomorrow....nothing out of control though!
Im not sure if I'm comin yet. I'll know tomorrow though lol.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
1000RR triple go on an f4i same way 929/954 triple's do? I thought they were different
No clue
Old 11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can I come after Neal too? (wow... I coulda turned that uber homo)
Old 11-20-2009, 11:38 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure if I'm comin yet. I'll know tomorrow though lol.
that's cool. our parties are usually a big flop anyways, 1 or 2 people show up lol
Old 11-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by becky
that's cool. our parties are usually a big flop anyways, 1 or 2 people show up lol
id come if i wasnt working

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses