Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 06:35 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Every kid that trys to get into stunt riding around here thinks a handbrake is what you need to be able to wheelie...so I bring them to the lot tell um to learn footbrake first and watch them crash there 10 thousand dollar bikes that they have financed
That's to funny. I am glad all you guys found that great post on that GREAT site stuntride. That site has got to be a joke with this "STUNTLIFE LINGO" crap. Telling people how it is, is now called stuntlife lingo go figure. What a bunch of tools on there
Old 11-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i always thnk its funny when i meet people who cant use the footbrake
Old 11-19-2009, 07:07 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz
what is this foot brake thing u speak of ????
Old 11-19-2009, 07:09 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EGO
Where this be??? As for my post it's in the video sections some kid posted up and vid and asked what he was doing wrong. couldn't even catch idle and the D bags were like " get a handbrake" WTF???? How does that make any sense whats so ever?

yea that really donet make any sense it took me like 2monts to be comfuterable with a hand brake and i alread had wheelis down with a foot brake
Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

some people take the SL, SR thing to literal... dunno why people cant just be normal about it and make it a positive thing.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ego... wanna go to the spot? I'll bring the easyup and we can practice under it

figures it has to rain on my night off
Old 11-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Group Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i8nlqw54PE
Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz
I always felt a handbrake was something that you get after you get good with peg tricks and get the footbrake down...I guess some people rather just bypass that whole step lol
Old 11-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Group Moderator

i think anyone who is riding to ride takes there time progressing and really learning everything.

To me anyone that skips steps isnt doing it for fun or because they really enjoy it.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i think anyone who is riding to ride takes there time progressing and really learning everything.

To me anyone that skips steps isnt doing it for fun or because they really enjoy it.
**** the footbrake what is that **** again?
Old 11-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by *trix*
**** the footbrake what is that **** again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAl-Z...eature=related
Old 11-19-2009, 10:00 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ill **** on you at ddr :D
Old 11-19-2009, 10:15 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by *trix*
ill **** on you at ddr :D
I heard you love pokemon....its cute jimmy has the pokemon song as his ringtone for when you call him
Old 11-19-2009, 10:17 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I play that **** 24/7 at work

and why does he have that ringtone when i call him.....
Old 11-19-2009, 10:42 PM

Your def a homo...but I think its cause he loves you and since you love pokemon he wants to have the pokemon song ringtone for you so he def doesn't miss your call....you know how he ignores everyone elses calls
Old 11-19-2009, 10:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
Where this be???
Good thread lol

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=8382
Old 11-19-2009, 10:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

is a honda 600rr front master good for a HB? or should i get the R1?
Old 11-19-2009, 10:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

whats a new high score mean? did i break it? hahahahaha
Old 11-19-2009, 11:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Get the R1 already - jeeeeeeeeezus.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Get the R1 already - jeeeeeeeeezus.
yeah...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses