Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

holy cheap *** 636 https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...-kawasaki.html
Old 11-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
-1 id rather be hot. i hate jail
yeah id rather be hot...

When i was in it was freezing... no thanks.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cold SUCKS
Old 11-17-2009, 01:57 PM

ny450 is a decent person

i feel like **** too..******* sucks im layed up in bed feels like my head is in a vice..cant ******* wait for the z-pak antibiotics to start kicking in.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Do they ever lock you up for a wreckless in NYC? I know it's not the norm.. just wondering if they could or have before. That would suck.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-17-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:02 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo. Tone.. How's everything coming along?
Old 11-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Y'all all have swine flu
Old 11-17-2009, 02:52 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by toneth
Do they ever lock you up for a wreckless in NYC? I know it's not the norm.. just wondering if they could or have before. That would suck.

im sure they can... but in other situations... my boy was doing 130 on the l.i.e in his car an the cop pulled him over pulled his gun out an said get the **** out the car... but didnt arrest him... so im sure its up to the cop...
Old 11-17-2009, 02:56 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
too bad i just spent my nest egg, i want a 03-04 636 lot killer
you or mike riding tonight?
i'm stuck with a supermoto too stunt until i get a 636 or set up my R6. but im thinking about hitting up the spot tonight......
Old 11-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo. Tone.. How's everything coming along?
Good man.. I just gotta get a bill of sale now and my parts are coming in this week... should be ready for the streets by Monday. That means your wheelie privileges gonna be revoked by next Monday in NYC... matter fact the whole tri state area. I'm puttin the beats on your wheelies kid. I'm puttin the hammas on yo wheelies. Blox in my baracks
Old 11-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
im sure they can... but in other situations... my boy was doing 130 on the l.i.e in his car an the cop pulled him over pulled his gun out an said get the **** out the car... but didnt arrest him... so im sure its up to the cop...
Word I was in the car with my bye on the Jersey turnpike when he got pulled over doing a steady 140+

Some kid had some honda with some serious work in it and tried to dip on him.. so he's like aight **** this, bet he don't beat me in traffic. Dude was doing 140+.. **** 150+ at one point bobbing and weaving on the turnpike. I'm comfortable going that fast when I'm driving but with somebody else... not so much. Anyways he gets to a point where a line of cars are blocking him and he has nowhere to go and he's doing probably 150ish and he can't slow down.. so this ************ white lines and splits lanes like he's on a ******* bike in a big *** Infiniti M45. I almost ripped his oh **** bar off the door. Lol. Kid ends up doing it again about a 30 seconds later. and it turns out a cop car had been pacing him on the other side of the turnpike for like the last 5 minutes. When we got off the exit 2 cop cars boxed us in and came out with guns drawn like put your ******* hands out the window drop the keys on the floor. Hahahaha... He calmed down a little bit though and wrote my boy mad tickets while me and my other boy were laughing hysterically like this ************* going to jail We were coming back fromt hat Velocity 17 go kart racing place and the cop was like "was it worth it" ..My boy showed him his PBA cards before he wrote the tickets, and after he gave the tickets to him my boy had the ***** to be like "Can I get my PBA cards back?" Dude started screaming up a ******* storm. I almost **** myself laughing, he's mad lucky he didn't go to jail. Anyways he went to court they ended up throwing out the wreckless and the 140 in a 55 or whatever it is because apparently in Jerseys it's illegal for cops to pace you after 100 MPH or some **** like that. I don't remember exactly. No lawyer either. He just ended up having to pay a ticket for not using a turn signal and some other minor ****.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-17-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
too bad i just spent my nest egg, i want a 03-04 636 lot killer
you or mike riding tonight?
i'm stuck with a supermoto too stunt until i get a 636 or set up my R6. but im thinking about hitting up the spot tonight......
i dunno, i thought about it. I still cant move my shoulder around. I cant extend my arm out all all to the side and my knee is still really swollen.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:37 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Jenna Jameson is on Oprah right now...they knew they had to put something real good to look at after they showed that ladys face who got mauled by a monkey
Old 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Would anyone on here stunt (or just ride) a Harley...and if you would, why?

Consumer research, I will make cookies for responders!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

if i was given a sportster i would try to make wheeleis on it, but eventually i would destroy it cuz its a heavy bitch and my skinny *** isnt even gonna attempt to save it.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i dunno, i thought about it. I still cant move my shoulder around. I cant extend my arm out all all to the side and my knee is still really swollen.
that sucks...... maybe next time.... my lady wants to have some peeps over tonight to chill and its prob gonna be in the high 30's anyway. so i might pass then too. we'll out soon, heal up homie
Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Did you say cookies!!
MMMMmmmmmmmmm........
Old 11-17-2009, 05:28 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I would ride a sportster xr1200 because there sick
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Harley-Davidson Sportster XR 1200 2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	233932  
Old 11-17-2009, 05:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Is anyone doing wheelies tonight?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes, no, looks like it could be fun for a few minutes

i wouldnt put any money into it though

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses