Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
hahaha ok gramps for a 20 spot Ill add you

haha bribe them... like hey gramps sign that will over to me and ill add ya buddy LMAO
Old 11-16-2009, 02:50 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EGO
OMFG here is another one from these moes that might be even funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bnqd3jTong
this is more disturbing than that first one ...
Old 11-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

so i i need some help i lost all my songs on my computer but i still have them on my ipod touch doses anyone no if i can take songs off my ipod and put them back in itunes
Old 11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Drew C.
so i i need some help i lost all my songs on my computer but i still have them on my ipod touch doses anyone no if i can take songs off my ipod and put them back in itunes

hmm id like to know as well ... there should be a way right? i upped songs from ppls pc's wanna throw them on my pc as well ...
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sicc0
hmm id like to know as well ... there should be a way right? i upped songs from ppls pc's wanna throw them on my pc as well ...
yea i found a way but my ipod wont show up like a disk drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtRFsX6FBVo
Old 11-16-2009, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Drew download sharepod and you can select all the songs from your ipod and transfer them to your pc. I have it if you dont know where to get it and I can upload it online and email you a link to download the program - or to have Maria download the program coz Im sure you wont know how to do it lol.

Monday - tell Jimmy he's and to get off my nuts. Tell him to come step to me NOW if he wants to challenge me coz we been riding the same amount of time. I'ma call him Idle 2 years Jimmy from now on. Ant/Leah - sick ****** pics And Fury - I still hate you for not comin to the spot yesterday lol
Old 11-16-2009, 03:57 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i really have no idea, but i would guess you would plug it in the computer and just copy and paste what shows up under my computer?
Old 11-16-2009, 03:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
i really have no idea, but i would guess you would plug it in the computer and just copy and paste what shows up under my computer?
Nope that wont work
Old 11-16-2009, 04:00 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

yea i found a way but my ipod wont show up like a disk drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtRFsX6FBVo
SP-Drew whats up asshoe? that video seems like alot of work. i have a program called senuti that transfers everything pretty quick too.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:01 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Drew download sharepod and you can select all the songs from your ipod and transfer them to your pc. I have it if you dont know where to get it and I can upload it online and email you a link to download the program - or to have Maria download the program coz Im sure you wont know how to do it lol.

Monday - tell Jimmy he's and to get off my nuts. Tell him to come step to me NOW if he wants to challenge me coz we been riding the same amount of time. I'ma call him Idle 2 years Jimmy from now on. Ant/Leah - sick ****** pics And Fury - I still hate you for not comin to the spot yesterday lol
I will tell him jimmy idle is sketchys over confident alter ego anyway how was PA
Old 11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Nope that wont work
well thank god i don't have an ipod
Old 11-16-2009, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by becky
that the pob i am have when i plugin it in i see it in my itunes but it dosent show in my computer if i can get it to show under my computer i do it
Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 PM

can u post me a link were i can get the program for free
Old 11-16-2009, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by joey1
SP-Drew whats up asshoe? that video seems like alot of work. i have a program called senuti that transfers everything pretty quick too.

what up asshoe how u doing call me some thime but with that program i can put movies on my itouch and were can i get that program
Old 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

that the pob i am have when i plugin it in i see it in my itunes but it dosent show in my computer if i can get it to show under my computer i do it
Click on the ipod in itunes. It should have an option in there to show as a disk drive. Once you do that you should be able to copy the songs to your hard drive and add them to itunes. You could do this with the old ones. I'm not sure about the newer ones. I haven't tried it with my touch.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:49 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EGO
OMFG we were just talking about making this today lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u09Mz...eature=related
Originally Posted by EGO
OMFG here is another one from these moes that might be even funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bnqd3jTong
Thats really weird and awkward.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Click on the ipod in itunes. It should have an option in there to show as a disk drive. Once you do that you should be able to copy the songs to your hard drive and add them to itunes. You could do this with the old ones. I'm not sure about the newer ones. I haven't tried it with my touch.
thanks but i read that somewhere and that for the older one i got the touch and the only options i have r

- open itunes when this ipod is attched
- sync only checked songs and videos
- manully mange music and videos
- encrypt ipod backup

that the only opyions i got in itunes
Old 11-16-2009, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by RickNY
Thats really weird and awkward.
whats good RickyNY
Old 11-16-2009, 06:27 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

HOW COME NO PICS OF ME HAHAHAHA Angry eddie I was on sunday. Me and that bike didn't get along so well that day
Old 11-16-2009, 06:38 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

whats good RickyNY
Same **** different day. Get that truck back soon so you can start riding more often.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses