Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
maybe I am gonna see if someone can let me and my bike tag along though :/ thank you though

dont u have a trailer??
Old 11-14-2009, 05:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

he sold his trailer. and ego - i like the fake wannabe models some of the chicks i recently friended on FB arent models - they're just ****** in tight clothes
Old 11-14-2009, 05:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/page/1
Old 11-14-2009, 05:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

lmao wow ... thats insane ... the best one is with the twins and the stripper doin a helicopter on the pole wtf is wrong with ppl
Old 11-14-2009, 05:52 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

just tightened a few screws and all ready to leave tomorrow mornin ..
Old 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sicc0
just tightened a few screws and all ready to leave tomorrow mornin ..
yo what time you leaving tom?
Old 11-14-2009, 06:05 PM
www.GRAMX.com

imma load up around 8am and prob like 9am i should be on the road ....
Old 11-14-2009, 06:06 PM

yea im gonna prob do the same im gonna try not to get to fucked up tonight
Old 11-14-2009, 06:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i wanna get there early cause its gonna get dark by 4 ... wanna use the day up ... what time u gonna head out?
Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

yo u busy now im not doing **** if u want to load up now? i just called u .... an im gettin trashed tonight..... whoaaa
Old 11-14-2009, 06:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
yea im gonna prob do the same im gonna try not to get to fucked up tonight
yea word ... me too lol ... imma spend some time with wifey and hopefully wont end up in a club ... cause then its kaos for me ....

might try n catch that Pacman vs Cotto fight at some bar tonight ...
Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
yo u busy now im not doing **** if u want to load up now? i just called u .... an im gettin trashed tonight..... whoaaa
nah yo ... load up tomorrow morning imma hit the shower n get dressed .. goin to the city and make sure u have your house phone by ur head so i dont have to call a million times to wake u up tomorrow
Old 11-14-2009, 06:10 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

wat time is the fight??
Old 11-14-2009, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea word ... me too lol ... imma spend some time with wifey and hopefully wont end up in a club ... cause then its kaos for me ....

might try n catch that Pacman vs Cotto fight at some bar tonight ...
yea im just gonna go to a bar eitehr in queens or the city and see if i can catch the fight
Old 11-14-2009, 06:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by joejoe898
wat time is the fight??
the main event usually starts after 10 or 11pm
Old 11-14-2009, 06:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
yea im just gonna go to a bar eitehr in queens or the city and see if i can catch the fight
aiiiite ... make sure ur sober in the mornin ... I can get carried away by goin out for 1 beer .... unless im on my bike
Old 11-14-2009, 06:21 PM
squid life

thanks]
Old 11-14-2009, 06:27 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by joejoe898
thanks]
no doubt ... see u tomorrow buddy
Old 11-14-2009, 06:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by *trix*
maybe I am gonna see if someone can let me and my bike tag along though :/ thank you though
yo trix u still collecting red blox? im reppin n not sure what to hit u with ???
Old 11-14-2009, 06:43 PM
NealFoReal

hit em w red **** it.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses