Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
How much do you pay?
Progressive wanted to charge me $2000 or something retarded like that lol. ****** buggin.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:58 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Progressive wanted to charge me $2000 or something retarded like that lol. ****** buggin.
That's crazy you buy another bike with that
Old 03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
That's crazy you buy another bike with that
I know. Bastards.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
What is today like ignore jimi day
jimi is awesome!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:15 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
Keep your phone in your pocket instead of the truck. As long as youre wearing your helmet when youcrash, you should be able to get the phone out
and call who?

i always think of the answer to that question...and then how unbearable it would be to wait for someone to come and help me if.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM

I know. Bastards.
this is just for liability in NY right? i carry full coverage on both my bikes. i'm thinking i should drop the full coverage on the F4i.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
and call who?

i always think of the answer to that question...and then how unbearable it would be to wait for someone to come and help me if.
call his parents or friends to come scrape his *** up
Old 03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

and call who?

yup.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

this is just for liability in NY right? i carry full coverage on both my bikes. i'm thinking i should drop the full coverage on the F4i.
why keep full coverage on a stunt bike
Old 03-18-2009, 02:32 PM

u'd really call ur parents to come scrape ur *** up? wouldn't u have to endure a harsh lecture that could potentially be worse than the injury itself?

...maybe its best to invest in a lifecall medical alert.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:33 PM

why keep full coverage on a stunt bike
it could be stolen???? and then i could get the full value of a minty f4i back to buy a 636.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:34 PM

that sounded really bad.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

that sounded really bad.
it sure did
Old 03-18-2009, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

u'd really call ur parents to come scrape ur *** up? wouldn't u have to endure a harsh lecture that could potentially be worse than the injury itself?

...maybe its best to invest in a lifecall medical alert.
Id only call my parents if I couldnt get anyone else to come. But my parents know what I do so they dont say anything. I would get the lecture though if I got hurt doing it
Old 03-18-2009, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

it could be stolen???? and then i could get the full value of a minty f4i back to buy a 636.
Just curious - how much do you pay for full coverage
Old 03-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

paristakeover is a decent person

Just curious - how much do you pay for full coverage

its all depends on the bike, the year, etc. i got full coverage on my 08 r6 stunted out. all the stuff i put on for stunt cost me 3600. so my ins covers me for 14900. if something was suppose to happen to it.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by paristakeover
its all depends on the bike, the year, etc. i got full coverage on my 08 r6 stunted out. all the stuff i put on for stunt cost me 3600. so my ins covers me for 14900. if something was suppose to happen to it.
you pay 3600 year for insurance on a stunt bike You could take that 3600 and buy a stunted out f4i
Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I pay 1100 a year for my bike mind you I have ALOT of points lol and I have to have full coverage on it
Old 03-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

you pay 3600 year for insurance on a stunt bike You could take that 3600 and buy a stunted out f4i

no 3600 for my parts and labor. i pay $1050 for the year .
Old 03-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Paris_Takeover AD

Originally Posted by *trix*
I pay 1100 a year for my bike mind you I have ALOT of points lol and I have to have full coverage on it

trix thats crazy. u should never have a problem with that company. that great the only reason why i pay 1050 because its Ga . nyc wants 7000 a year so u good bro

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses