Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Buahahahahahahaha I had to pause that **** to put up an LOL. Good **** Chino
the last one sucked but the rest were good
Old 11-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I dont think so but its hard to tell from the pic. Are the wires hacked??

Edit: most of them plugs go to the gauges and **** you dont have to plug in anyway.
Originally Posted by *trix*
look online for a wiring diagram and just splice wires from the headlight
True. No wires are hacked. Eric's gonna gimme a hand with this **** (thank god) but I just want to make sure I have every single thing I possibly need so it only one trip.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Has anyone ever broke the teeth off there front sprocket? I went to see what teeth count I has and one was snapped off. plus I had to take the cage of to get the stupid sprocket cover off....
Nah - Ive seen plenty of teeth snapped off of rear sprockets but me personally - Ive never seen a front missing teeth

Originally Posted by chinof4i
how can i post the full video with out a link....
Dont think you can unless its a youtube video
Old 11-09-2009, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

it's wierd, my chain is new and rear sprocket is new stock front that only had 6000 street miles with stock gearing. One things for sure is that cover isn't going back on.
sucks you gotta take the cover off to get to the sprocket what kinda cage
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Thats pretty good
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

sucks you gotta take the cover off to get to the sprocket what kinda cage
sick innovations, I think any cage that mounts on the swingarm bolt you would have to take off to get the cover off. Reason I'm gonna leave the cover off is most of the time you can't take a sick cage off without cutting it.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:59 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

mad funny look at them

props that **** was histerical
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
NealFoReal

sick innovations, I think any cage that mounts on the swingarm bolt you would have to take off to get the cover off. Reason I'm gonna leave the cover off is most of the time you can't take a sick cage off without cutting it.
I know about this all to well. I cut off 2 SI cages in the past year already Next cage will be an atown cage fo sho My new minty SI cage is bent to **** already
Old 11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Atown looks like the best right now, my next cage for sure.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:23 PM
NealFoReal

Word. RickNY got one on his F4i and the **** looks I gotta ride his bike though and see if its a shin buster. Its kinda big
Old 11-09-2009, 09:25 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I know about this all to well. I cut off 2 SI cages in the past year already Next cage will be an atown cage fo sho My new minty SI cage is bent to **** already

I just recently put a Atown cage on my bike and I absolutely love it. I have an f4i but im sure the kawi one's are just as sick.
My second choice would have been Tygershark.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 PM
NealFoReal

Do you hit your shins on it at all My 905 when I had my fixxer used to **** my shins all up

Ricky - bad form over here - not the spreader but the fact that you're not 2 fingering the clutch hb

Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 PM

Word. RickNY got one on his F4i and the **** looks I gotta ride his bike though and see if its a shin buster. Its kinda big
LOL- we posted up right after each other. Oh and ride my bike this week to see if you like it. Its never given me a problem as far as busting up my shins.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 PM
NealFoReal

Ight cool - ATown it is I'll ride your bike next time we're out so I could get pulled to the right when I make a wheelie lol.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Soup Mafia

I like the tube diameter even if it does tweek you can still tighten the bolts. Keeping the bolts tight is important on the kawi and if I can't get a socket on the bolt cuz my cage is a little tweeked kinda ***** me.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:29 PM
NealFoReal

yeah so youre pretty much fucked with an si cage
Old 11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Soup Mafia

Pretty much LOL, I try not to drop this bike hard enough to tweek the cage but everone ***** up once in awhile.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:36 PM
NealFoReal

I **** up all the time. I bent my new SI cage the first day I had it
Old 11-09-2009, 09:39 PM

Do you hit your shins on it at all My 905 when I had my fixxer used to **** my shins all up

Ricky - bad form over here - not the spreader but the fact that you're not 2 fingering the clutch hb
Yeah i know- I was having a hard time holding on because of the way my tank is dented. When i repaint my bike im going to bondo a nice lip to hold me in better. Half the time yesterday I could two finger the clutch/HB but as soon as my forearms started getting tired than I would only be able to use one finger.

Ight cool - ATown it is I'll ride your bike next time we're out so I could get pulled to the right when I make a wheelie lol.
LOL Mike said the same thing the other day when he rode it.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Hahaha you would Neal, highside king. I remember my mxd cage was rediculously tweeked but I could still take it on and off the bike no problem . Sick cages do there purpose but they should rethink there tubing size and material.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses