Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
I hope so, I just called my insurance company and they told me for the 2 bikes about $750 for the year that sounds a little high to me right?
that would sound right if you were still under 25. I pay 175ish for one bike, and thats with state farm, not some ghetto place. you should be able to find a ghetto place to do both bikes for under 350
Old 03-18-2009, 11:10 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
that would sound right if you were still under 25. I pay 175ish for one bike, and thats with state farm, not some ghetto place. you should be able to find a ghetto place to do both bikes for under 350
I got allstate? also multipolicy discount
Mike m you rydin today?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:10 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

you got a sprocket or hb on it yet? any protection?
No just a -1 in the front no HB and no protection it's going to be more of a street bike for me anyway just wanted to scrap the pipe down a little bit today.But i want a hb do you still have the setup from your other f4i?Oh and a idle cable
Old 03-18-2009, 11:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

if youre doing safe tricks theres nothing wrong with riding alone
We're trying to make progress so we push ourselves. You already got all basic tricks on lock so youre trying different variations of them but for us we dont have circles or coasters on lock etc etc etc so it is a little more dangerous for us IMO to ride solo
Old 03-18-2009, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dayum I think Im paying around $500 through Geico i gotta double check tho.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:13 AM

Yeah i got to look around before nina's house of insurance(ghetto) closed down i paid around $400 for two bikes and i was only 23
Old 03-18-2009, 11:17 AM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

What is today like ignore jimi day
Old 03-18-2009, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Every day is ignore jimi day lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

ouch.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 PM

Now they tell me they wont put two sportbikes on the same policy.I would have to start a new one
Old 03-18-2009, 12:05 PM

So it looks like i am riding my good old f4i **** today
Old 03-18-2009, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
ouch.
he walked right into that lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

Now they tell me they wont put two sportbikes on the same policy.I would have to start a new one
switch companies
Old 03-18-2009, 12:22 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

try geico, I did that **** and I'm all good and I have a trillion points on my licence
Old 03-18-2009, 12:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

chocolate rain....lol Boredome
Old 03-18-2009, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
switch companies
Yeah i am i just went to state farm and they said $160 for the year for the one and about $300 for the 2 bikes.But they wont take me till June when my 2 points come off record.You should try them to if your paying $500 for the year
Old 03-18-2009, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
try geico, I did that **** and I'm all good and I have a trillion points on my licence
How much do you pay?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
What is today like ignore jimi day
We are going to the spot at about 2:30 are you going?
Old 03-18-2009, 01:26 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

How much do you pay?
retarted amount cause I have mad points lol
Old 03-18-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah i am i just went to state farm and they said $160 for the year for the one and about $300 for the 2 bikes.But they wont take me till June when my 2 points come off record.You should try them to if your paying $500 for the year
I got points on my license too. I tried them already and they turned me down

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses