Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 02:24 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
If you got 124 more loops to go as your title says and come out once a week and call it a day when you loop.. that means in 124 weeks you'll have BP which is a about 2 and a half years... so I think I'm good money on who will get bp quicker now.

I know I'm in no position to talk **** at all but it's just soooooo fun.
I have no shame saying that I did not want to attempt sit downs after the loop. The staggered felt so good because I didn't have to worry about a banana seat unlocking and sliding each time I leaned back. I will also admit that it did take some constructive ball busting for me to get back on... But I did and I was catching some decent ones after that. The story is a bit stretched...That session will not be indicative of my future attitude with regards to putting in work..
Old 11-09-2009, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Only thing spinning was your *** on the floor when you looped. You started out going one direction and wound up facing the other direction when you stopped
Old 11-09-2009, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I have no shame saying that I did not want to attempt sit downs after the loop. The staggered felt so good because I didn't have to worry about a banana seat unlocking and sliding each time I leaned back. I will also admit that it did take some constructive ball busting for me to get back on... But I did and I was catching some decent ones after that. The story is a bit stretched...That session will not be indicative of my future attitude with regards to putting in work..
that story was not stretched at all. you pussied out and i called you on it all day yesterday in front of everyone lol. All good though homie. I wont say nothing no more hahahaha.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Only thing spinning was your *** on the floor when you looped. You started out going one direction and wound up facing the other direction when you stopped

I'm still not sure how that happened...I do remember sliding and thinking "was I going fast enough to slide?"
Old 11-09-2009, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

toneth - get me that form again. he said he'll take care of it and get it back to me so you could pick that up when you pick up the msr.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

that story was not stretched at all. you pussied out and i called you on it all day yesterday in front of everyone lol. All good though homie. I wont say nothing no more hahahaha.
Nah... go head kid... I needed it... all you did was put the fire under my ***... you may have actually messed things up for Toneth.. you super motivated me. But no doubt.. I know its all in fun... It felt like when someone is kicking your *** and talking **** in Madden and you're convinced that the computer is cheating for the opponent.... you cant get mad b/c.. well its a game... just jokes and fun... I'm the butt of it for now... I will have the chance to bust someone's soon too Ehhem (Toneth)
Old 11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Hey.. I know that s/p bike shop closed down, but does any1 have nick's or drew's number... I think they may have the peg and bracket that I need so that I don't have to waste any time ordering it. thanks in advance
Old 11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

toneth - get me that form again. he said he'll take care of it and get it back to me so you could pick that up when you pick up the msr.
Nice.. you're the man Neal (no homo). I'll pick it up this weekend.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hey.. I know that s/p bike shop closed down, but does any1 have nick's or drew's number... I think they may have the peg and bracket that I need so that I don't have to waste any time ordering it. thanks in advance
Wait they closed shop? The websites still up... I was actually gonna order some **** from it.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nah... go head kid... I needed it... all you did was put the fire under my ***... you may have actually messed things up for Toneth.. you super motivated me. But no doubt.. I know its all in fun... It felt like when someone is kicking your *** and talking **** in Madden and you're convinced that the computer is cheating for the opponent.... you cant get mad b/c.. well its a game... just jokes and fun... I'm the butt of it for now... I will have the chance to bust someone's soon too Ehhem (Toneth)
If you want after I put the beats on your wheelies I'll put the beats on you in madden for money.. I was like 128 - 7 last year and was supposed to do the Madden Challenge. I'm a loser.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
NealFoReal

Nice.. you're the man Neal (no homo). I'll pick it up this weekend.
He said he'll most likely have it for me tonight. And SP shut down the shop but are still taking orders online.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

If you want after I put the beats on your wheelies I'll put the beats on you in madden for money.. I was like 128 - 7 last year and was supposed to do the Madden Challenge. I'm a loser.
Next ur gonna say you were 3rd in the world at DDR or something
Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Next ur gonna say you were 3rd in the world at DDR or something

Hahaha, nah I'm dead *** I used to play Madden like 6 hours a day and do moneygames and ****. I don't play anymore though. Also ANYONE can enter the madden challenge, I didn't go because I overslept. I have no doubt I would have done well though
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

bump.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

chino im allowed out late tonight (past 8)
Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
That's not me
I thought it was Eric talkin **** since he doesnt have an avatar either - you confused me lol.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
oh i see its an inside joke then. i'll laugh fakely and pretend im inside lol.
saying meow isnt gay if you have a mustache or a state trooper hat
Oh word - well then I just learned something new right meow
Old 11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

I got to fix my bike broke down yesterday
Old 11-09-2009, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
I got to fix my bike broke down yesterday
You're

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses