Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 12:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
To be fair, Sam does have a REALLY bunk clutch set up as we discovered today.
It has nothing to do with the bunk setup and everything to do with the fact that Sam said - im scared to get back on - "yes im a *****" is what he said. Prior to yesterday all he did was sitdowns. We told him to try standups. After doing 15 standup wheelies and then breakin a peg, he stated he was scared to go back to sd's coz staggered felt soooo much more comfy. He bitched out and looked for any excuse to not get back on the bike after falling Thats why my moneys on toneth.

Now since toneth wont be able to ride his bike for a month at least we're keeping track of who gets to bp faster. my moneys on toneth. I somehow dont see toneth gettin scared to get back on his bike after he loops a wheelie Maybe I'm wrong but i guess we'll see.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
And a loose banana seat that does not lock. I was a BIG ***** and made a shitload of excuses and only rode for 20 minutes But hey I did sit around and make jokes for 4 hours - that was pretty cool.....
Yut UGHHHHH : hello
Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
How the **** are these tank bolts $4 a pop? God damn.
Coz youre a and are ordering bolts directly from Honda. Go to home depot son. and NO I never called Ant. Remind me after work. I fell asleep as soon as I got home yesterday.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
It has nothing to do with the bunk setup and everything to do with the fact that Sam said - im scared to get back on - "yes im a *****" is what he said. Prior to yesterday all he did was sitdowns. We told him to try standups. After doing 15 standup wheelies and then breakin a peg, he stated he was scared to go back to sd's coz staggered felt soooo much more comfy. He bitched out and looked for any excuse to not get back on the bike after falling Thats why my moneys on toneth.

Now since toneth wont be able to ride his bike for a month at least we're keeping track of who gets to bp faster. my moneys on toneth. I somehow dont see toneth gettin scared to get back on his bike after he loops a wheelie Maybe I'm wrong but i guess we'll see.
Neal dropping the hammas
Old 11-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

We built our own like real deal professional style park in the woods by my house during our teenage years when I was 100 lbs skinnier so I have a background riding BMX vert. Crashing is second nature to me. I used to eat **** daily and that's with no pads or helmet or anything... I've def crashed harder ******* with BMX than I ever will doing lot ****. Knock on wood.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:22 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, where did you order those boxes of metric bolts from?
Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Coz youre a and are ordering bolts directly from Honda. Go to home depot son. and NO I never called Ant. Remind me after work. I fell asleep as soon as I got home yesterday.
Ok, so I should be able to find tank bolts at home depot... are there any bolts I won't be able to get from home depot that I will need to order from Honda? I just wanna make sure I have all my parts together. Also with your MSR, is there anything else I'll need for it or is it just bolt on? Also is it the shorty or standard size?
Old 11-09-2009, 12:30 PM

Ok, so I should be able to find tank bolts at home depot... are there any bolts I won't be able to get from home depot that I will need to order from Honda? I just wanna make sure I have all my parts together. Also with your MSR, is there anything else I'll need for it or is it just bolt on? Also is it the shorty or standard size?
Home Depot has some smaller metric bolts, but the hex heads they have are always odd sized and they almost never have stainless allen head bolts. About all I get from Home Depot are motor mount bolts.

Best bet is to buy one of these boxes of metric motorcycle bolts Neal has unless you happen to have a really good hardware store near you.

Last edited by inolen; 11-09-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

YES
Old 11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

I gotta learn to spread my legs on the spreaders - NO HOMO!!! LOL.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
yo you and neal ******* murderd spreaders today
I murdered the LI Danglers - I'll get the spreader part now that I'm gettin idle a little more consistent on the tank
Old 11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Between yesterday and today we both kept practicing spreaders and stalls. Its fun trying new things because nothing but circles alllll day long gets boring after a while.
At least you already got O's. it just gets frustrating for me when I keep tryin them and failing but whatever - I'll get them one of these days It was fun tryin new **** though
Old 11-09-2009, 12:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by clanofants
rick and neal's spreaders are pretty dreamy...no homo
Old 11-09-2009, 12:58 PM

I gotta learn to spread my legs on the spreaders - NO HOMO!!! LOL.

I just noticed you're sort of sitting flat on the tank. You want to choke up further on the tank and get it so that you can actually roll back on your tailbone to help support your weight in the tank. Just a thought, maybe that's why you felt you couldn't unhook your legs
Old 11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Nice sam puttin in work...I dont know if tone is going to put the beats on sams wheelies looks like hes going hard
read my post below. after sam looped, it took an hour and a half break and major ball busting for him to get back on. he made every excuse in the book to NOT get back on the bike. If it wasnt for me bustin *****, he never woulda got back on yesterday
Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
NealFoReal

Neal, where did you order those boxes of metric bolts from?
I'll get you the link when I get home. I shopped around and found em cheaper at the place I ordered from.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:04 PM
NealFoReal

When I post the link for Inolen - you should order one of them too. That has pretty much all major bolts/nuts/washers/etc that you'll need for your bike
Old 11-09-2009, 01:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

read my post below. after sam looped, it took an hour and a half break and major ball busting for him to get back on. he made every excuse in the book to NOT get back on the bike. If it wasnt for me bustin *****, he never woulda got back on yesterday
next time he loops, offer him $1200 for his bike
Old 11-09-2009, 01:06 PM
NealFoReal

I just noticed you're sort of sitting flat on the tank. You want to choke up further on the tank and get it so that you can actually roll back on your tailbone to help support your weight in the tank. Just a thought, maybe that's why you felt you couldn't unhook your legs
word trix told me that the first day i started tryin em but i still wasnt comfortable enough. now after lookin at that pic i see what both of you are talkin about. next time im out ill do that. when i did unhook my legs i started sliding out of the tank
Old 11-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is it just me, or does Neal's avatar make his bike look sexy?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses