Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 09:56 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Nice pics. Good **** Sam. I was supposed to get these stitches out today but the wound hasn't fully healed yet I been keepin it covered too much. Hopefully by this weekend i'll be out wit you all doin work.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Nice pics. Good **** Sam. I was supposed to get these stitches out today but the wound hasn't fully healed yet I been keepin it covered too much. Hopefully by this weekend i'll be out wit you all doin work.
Thanks kid...yeah.. That wound must have been pretty deep if it still hasn't healed yet. Don't rush it though because if you break them sutures before they are ready, it will take 5 times longer to heal because of all the scare tissue... not to mention risk of infection..
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Thanks kid...yeah.. That wound must have been pretty deep if it still hasn't healed yet. Don't rush it though because if you break them sutures before they are ready, it will take 5 times longer to heal because of all the scare tissue... not to mention risk of infection..

Yea ima chill, stop ur scaring me Sam lol. Yea **** looks all tender and pink I guess from keepin it covered so much and not to mention sleepin wild, today made 10 days but I think ima go back on wed/thurs to get em out.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Where are the stitches? As long as they're not on your face or something just cut them and take them out on your own. Save yourself the trip to the doctor.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:14 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yea ima chill, stop ur scaring me Sam lol. Yea **** looks all tender and pink I guess from keepin it covered so much and not to mention sleepin wild, today made 10 days but I think ima go back on wed/thurs to get em out.
Yeah. son.. just go for that follow-up to make sure everything is good to go... OR you can just do it the old school way and poor some whiskey on the **** and keep it moving

But on some real ****.. the major signs of infection include: redness, tenderness, swelling, warm to the touch, and in later stages; fever...
Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

Originally Posted by toneth
Where are the stitches? As long as they're not on your face or something just cut them and take them out on your own. Save yourself the trip to the doctor.

There on my left hip, and hell to the NO on playin DR. I'm not to thrilled on gettin em out so I kno I'm not gonna do it myself, plus its free and I get a day off haha.

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 11-09-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:18 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

Yeah. son.. just go for that follow-up to make sure everything is good to go... OR you can just do it the old school way and poor some whiskey on the **** and keep it moving

Yessir, I think its good tho no pain, swelling or redness and I clean it 2 times a day wit betadine and bacitracian I be aight.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

But on some real ****.. the major signs of infection include: redness, tenderness, swelling, warm to the touch, and in later stages; fever...

Sam I'm sure he's fine you trying to get him all nervous and ****.. it's just stitches.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

There on my left hip, and hell to the NO on playin DR. I'm not to thrilled on gettin em out so I kno I'm not gonna do it myself, plus its free and I get a day off haha.
Yeah if you get the day off **** it.. but gettin em out is the easy part. It don't hurt at all. You can literally do the same exact thing the doctor is gonna do. Get a small scissors, cut them, and slowly pull them out with a tweezers. They don't do anything special to it. Will take you like 1 minute at most.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:21 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Sam I'm sure he's fine you trying to get him all nervous and ****.. it's just stitches.
Just kickin a lil knowlegde... I don't use scare tactics fam.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:23 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Okay.. Toneth is giving me lip.... Where is my Sledge Hammer?????? lol.... nah, but 4real.. Tone, Cant wait for you to come out though homie.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Okay.. Toneth is giving me lip.... Where is my Sledge Hammer?????? lol.... nah, but 4real.. Tone, Cant wait for you to come out though homie.
If I were you I'd be praying I didn't come out.. cause you know when I do I'm putting the beats on yo mawfuggin wheelies son.

For real though I can't wait to get out.. ordering all my parts this Friday. Actually if you guys ride this weekend I might bring the gixxer out, because I gotta get an MSR from Neal.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:27 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

I was jus playin before but now Sam got me shook

Yeah if you get the day off **** it.. but gettin em out is the easy part. It don't hurt at all. You can literally do the same exact thing the doctor is gonna do. Get a small scissors, cut them, and slowly pull them out with a tweezers. They don't do anything special to it. Will take you like 1 minute at most.
I know jus don't have the ***** to do it myself but this is my 3rd time with stitches I know its nothing.

Just kickin a lil knowlegde... I don't use scare tactics fam.
Thanks Sam even though I'm shook daddy right kno lol.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:29 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

If I were you I'd be praying I didn't come out.. cause you know when I do I'm putting the beats on yo mawfuggin wheelies son.

For real though I can't wait to get out.. ordering all my parts this Friday. Actually if you guys ride this weekend I might bring the gixxer out, because I gotta get an MSR from Neal.
You're not gonna stunt the gsxr though right? I have like 5 things to order today too...
Old 11-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

You're not gonna stunt the gsxr though right? I have like 5 things to order today too...
Hell no. I wish I could order my **** now but my CC is maxed out and I bankrupted myself buying the F4i til I get paid Friday. Hopefully it all ships out quick.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

This **** is pretty hot.. click on a track to bring up the player.
http://www.datpiff.com/Dj_Semi_Stack...er.m76662.html
Stacks was kinda ill.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-09-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:39 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Hell no. I wish I could order my **** now but my CC is maxed out and I bankrupted myself buying the F4i til I get paid Friday. Hopefully it all ships out quick.
yo.. your gonna be running for your mail everday after you order the parts.. or worse, you'll be checking the shipment tracking features every 12 minutes to see where the **** your parts are...
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Nice sam puttin in work...I dont know if tone is going to put the beats on sams wheelies looks like hes going hard
Old 11-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Put ya money where ya mouth is
Old 11-09-2009, 12:16 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

And it looks like everyone else was killing it in those pics

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses