Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ny peoples help me out lol. i dont know anyone from ohio.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...k-calling.html
Old 11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

What do you mean by
who brought the dick
Sounds pretty to me. I dunno if I wanna be associated with a thread
Old 11-05-2009, 08:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
ny peoples help me out lol. i dont know anyone from ohio.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...k-calling.html
check your thread lol.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What do you mean by

Sounds pretty to me. I dunno if I wanna be associated with a thread

your lol changed ***
Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
your lol changed ***
Its already tainted with your ness
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Its already tainted with your ness
seriously neal? you are the smiliemister!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

I know lol - I'm always usin smilies
Old 11-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****... I discovered two problems (which I deem catastrophic due to my poor wrenching ability). If anyone could, could you tell me what I need to fix this?

I was going to take the clipon off to see if it was bent and that's why the throttle wasn't really snapping back when I discovered this:

Both cable casings were snapped, and one was bent.

I went to take the gas tank off to try and get the whole lines out when I discovered that I couldn't see the screws.

That's not supposed to be like that right? There was a bend in the middle originally where it looked like someone had tried to bend the tank back up.
It looks like the entire things bent down. Any ideas on what to do with this other thatn just pry the edges up to try and get to it?
I don't even know how it could get like that when the tank is in basically perfect condition with nothing but a tiny scratch.
There was absolutely no dings on the front side of the tank either, just the back edge.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:59 PM
NealFoReal

Seriously bro, those pictures are soooooo ****** big I cant see wtf is going on there lol. If the cables are fucked then yeah you gotta get new cables. Its a pain in the *** to replace the cables and you probably wont be able to do it by yourself. You could try but its a lot of finesse to get them ***** on. Sometimes I get them on in 2 minutes and other times I sit there for an hour cursing and kicking my bike. I cant see what I'm supposed to be looking at in the 2nd pic? What are you talking about bend?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:00 PM
NealFoReal

I shrunk the pics myself but I still cant see what youre talkin about.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Neal I sent ya the pic... am I crazy or is it almost like someone bent it up from the back, and that's why the screws are covered?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:14 PM
NealFoReal

post it up here.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

new cables arent expensive
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

F4i tank mounts suck like that and get bent up. You'll have to take off the seat and take off the back mounting bolts and yank the tank to bend the top mount back so you can take those bolts out.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah what he said. Id personally get a new clutch cable while youre at it.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

The major bend in the middle was already there.. it looks like somebody tried to crowbar it up. The ones right and left above the screws I made because I figured the problem was that the metal flexed downward or some ****.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
F4i tank mounts suck like that and get bent up. You'll have to take off the seat and take off the back mounting bolts and probably and yank the tank to bend the top mount back so you can take them out.
Thats what I just told him about the back mounts. I couldnt really tell wtf was going on in that pic with the front mounts but sounds like you experienced it before. DO WORK Tone the Natural. Not so natural at working on bikes I see
Old 11-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Thats what I just told him about the back mounts. I couldnt really tell wtf was going on in that pic with the front mounts but sounds like you experienced it before. DO WORK Tone the Natural. Not so natural at working on bikes I see
I took the clipon off, the upper stay, and the gauges at least..
Old 11-05-2009, 10:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
The major bend in the middle was already there.. it looks like somebody tried to crowbar it up. The ones right and left above the screws I made because I figured the problem was that the metal flexed downward or some ****.
Do what Ant just said - take off the mounts on the other side of the tank and see if you can pull/yank the tank back to expose the screws.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Toneth, the problem is the little L shaped mount on the front is bent forward, causing the actual tank to cover the top of the bolts. This probably happened when the tank got the dent on the back.

Like I said, take off the rear mounts and push the tank backwards to bend that L bracket back and expose the bolts.

Edit: Doh, Neal got in before me.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses