Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

ramp door
side door
lights inside
Old 11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

How much are you looking to get for the trailor?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** you asshoe
Old 11-05-2009, 04:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the sky is starting to look kinda gray
Old 11-05-2009, 04:43 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
the sky is starting to look kinda gray
if it dont rain where you ***** riding same as sunday?
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NyCStUnTiN
if it dont rain where you ***** riding same as sunday?
yup. thats pretty much where i always ride
Old 11-05-2009, 04:49 PM

NyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura aboutNyCStUnTiN has a spectacular aura about

aight if you go let me know ill come through
Old 11-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****.. anyone have any idea what size socket I'm gonna need to take the top triple tree clamp off to straighten the bars and wheel on the F4i? I don't think I have anything that big now that I think about it.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
****.. anyone have any idea what size socket I'm gonna need to take the top triple tree clamp off to straighten the bars and wheel on the F4i? I don't think I have anything that big now that I think about it.
Adjustable wrench. That's what I use. But you don't need to take it off. Loosen the pinch bolts on the upper and lower trips, straighten, then tighter them back up.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:58 PM
bp chaser

i think 30
Old 11-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Adjustable wrench. That's what I use. But you don't need to take it off. Loosen the pinch bolts on the upper and lower trips, straighten, then tighter them back up.
Really? Mike I thought you had said I need to take the top triple off.
I don't even know what the pinch bolts are.
My wrenching is worse than my wheelies.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

if its torqued down properly, it'll be on too tight to straighten by hand.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:02 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Really? Mike I thought you had said I need to take the top triple off.
I don't even know what the pinch bolts are.
My wrenching is worse than my wheelies.
They're the ones that make the triples pinch the fork legs. You'll know when you look at it. They're on the sides of the triples.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
if its torqued down properly, it'll be on too tight to straighten by hand.
If you held the wheel with your legs, you couldn't twist the bars with the big nut still tight? I didn't think it would be that tight. I never had to do it though.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
bp chaser

i dont really need a bender, but this looks like a good deal

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...&r=6561_345400
Old 11-05-2009, 05:08 PM
bp chaser

If you held the wheel with your legs, you couldn't twist the bars with the big nut still tight? I didn't think it would be that tight. I never had to do it though.
think about how much torque is on that top nut at factory specs. i dont actually know how much, but i tighten that one as tight as i can make it with the 18" bar
Old 11-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm assuming these are the pinch bolts?
Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

That's just a bolt for the fender.

The pinch bolts arrows are cut off at the bottom of the image, they are on the front of the fork, at the very bottom.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

who's coming to PA this weekend? I just talked to gil and he is coming sat
Old 11-05-2009, 06:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
That's just a bolt for the fender.

The pinch bolts arrows are cut off at the bottom of the image, they are on the front of the fork, at the very bottom.
call me asshoe

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses