Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 01:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
anyone need a trailer?
YEAH!!!! what cha got?? pics??
Old 11-05-2009, 01:48 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
YEAH!!!! what cha got?? pics??
6 x 10 enclosed
ill look for pics
cheap cheap
Old 11-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
How important is it to have two passenger seat bolts? The one on the right side is missing too. I also gotta order some rider seat bolts.
the rear pass seat? they ushally just snap in and out....... unlock it with the key and pop it off, then snap it back on..... what bike did you just get again....?
they make all types of size zip ties there a popular replacemnt for a missing bolt
Old 11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
the rear pass seat? they ushally just snap in and out....... unlock it with the key and pop it off, then snap it back on..... what bike did you just get again....?
they make all types of size zip ties there a popular replacemnt for a missing bolt
01 F4i. Wtf are those 2 bolts sticking out of the tail then? They stick out like an inch and a half. There's only 1 in on the other side.. this one broke off.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

6 x 10 enclosed
ill look for pics
cheap cheap
Damn.. that sounds like it may be a bit big.... 6'10'. I'm looking for something smaller to haul one bike and something that can fit in the limited space I have left in my garage.
Plus I'm gonna be pulling it with a VW Jetta. (class 1 hitch= 2000lbs max)
Old 11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

6 x 10 enclosed
ill look for pics
cheap cheap
if he doesnt take it, i might be able too depending on the cost. im looking to get another bike so im not gonna be able to drop too much, but i could use an enclosed trailer. the F150 is getting over loaded.
let me know.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

01 F4i. Wtf are those 2 bolts sticking out of the tail then? They stick out like an inch and a half. There's only 1 in on the other side.. this one broke off.
They just help mount the tail. The stock ones are special are incredibly long I believe (I think for hanging helmets on). Just get some replacements in the same size/pitch to use, don't worry about what's normally on there.

Last edited by inolen; 11-05-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:57 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

if he doesnt take it, i might be able too depending on the cost. im looking to get another bike so im not gonna be able to drop too much, but i could use an enclosed trailer. the F150 is getting over loaded.
let me know.
damn.. I wanna get a truck, I just dont feel like having two vehicles. thats double insurance, reg, gas, parking... but it seems like it would be the easiest thing to do with regards to moving the bike back n forth
Old 11-05-2009, 01:58 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Damn.. that sounds like it may be a bit big.... 6'10'. I'm looking for something smaller to haul one bike and something that can fit in the limited space I have left in my garage.
hahah i dont think the jetta would like that.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:59 PM

let me know.
ill pm ya
Old 11-05-2009, 02:10 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

hahah i dont think the jetta would like that.
lol.. nah.. not at all... let me know if you see/hear a mini-me version of your trailer
Old 11-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

HAHAHA yo check this **** out, mad funny. These bitches sound like they from NY to.
Theres a small scuffle in the beginning, then a lot of arguing and the dude gets punked on... but if you look at 2:00 that's where **** really starts poppin off again. This bad bitch that can't be no more than 125 lbs straight knocks this big *** dude out with 1 punch. Then her and her haggard *** looking friends take off their heels and beat him with them and stomp him out while everybody is making fun of him that he got beat up by a bunch of teenage bitches. Fast forward to 2:00 if you don't wanna watch the arguing or the setup.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...W3GnsnVxP63K6S

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 11-05-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:25 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

you could get something like this.........
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...X6G&lpage=none
Old 11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

HAHAHA yo check this **** out, mad funny. These bitches sound like they from NY to.
Theres a small scuffle in the beginning, then a lot of arguing and the dude gets punked on... but if you look at 2:00 that's where **** really starts poppin off again. This bad bitch that can't be no more than 125 lbs straight knocks this big *** dude out with 1 punch. Then her and her haggard *** looking friends take off their heels and beat him with them and stomp him out while everybody is making fun of him that he got beat up by a bunch of teenage bitches. Fast forward to 2:00 if you don't wanna watch the arguing or the setup.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...W3GnsnVxP63K6S
He was obviously drunk but still... She one pieced him inside of a fast food joint..
Talk about a one hitta-quitta
Old 11-05-2009, 02:29 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

you could get something like this.........
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...X6G&lpage=none

I didnt even know they carried stuff like that @ lowes.. oh ****. Imma go tomorrow.. thanks my man
Old 11-05-2009, 02:36 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

LOL, people keep wanting to trade my F4i for Gixxers...I should compile a book of idiotic offers from idiots regarding my stuntbike -it's sure to be a best seller.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

6 x 10 enclosed
ill look for pics
cheap cheap
I kinda want that. How cheap? Any chance you can bring it to me?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
I kinda want that. How cheap? Any chance you can bring it to me?
you ever see it?
i not gonna have a hitch on my truck till i get a welder....gotta make a hidden one for my roll pan.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you ever see it?
i not gonna have a hitch on my truck till i get a welder....gotta make a hidden one for my roll pan.
i dont remember, they all kinda look the same too lol.
ramp door or barn doors?
2" hitch?
4 pin lights?
no brakes id think at that size?
Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont remember, they all kinda look the same too lol.
ramp door or barn doors?
2" hitch?
4 pin lights?
no brakes id think at that size?
this one doesnt look the same...haha
yeah a 2 and no brakes needed

you prob never saw it, i havent really used it since i got the ford

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses